JVKn'CVO

The Duggar family expecting their 19th child

125 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
So anyone who "hates fags" is a member of the Westboro Baptist Church?

Good to know... :huh:

No, but apparently all Christians hate fags as is portrayed here.

Just like many posts like all the posts showing video of "crazy christians" and they show up at tea parties, so therefore, everyone who shows up at tea-parties is a crazy right wing Christian. Denying that is dishonest, yes. Oh and all Christians hope and pray for Obama to die and go to Hell.

The bottom line is that I think its a bit loopy to have 19 kids, but I'm not going to attack them if they are taking care of said kids, and not living off the taxpayer.

K-1 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

I-129F Sent : 2009-08-14

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-08-18

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-23

NVC Received : 2009-10-27

NVC Left : 2009-11-06

Consulate Received : 2009-11-12

Packet 3 Received : 2009-11-27

Interview Date : 2009-12-16

Interview Result : APPROVED

Second Interview

(If Required):

Second Interview Result:

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 66 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 120 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I bet a Hummer would fit in her garage.

i bet if there was more hummers around there, her garage would be smaller.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Timeline

Just like many posts like all the posts showing video of "crazy christians" and they show up at tea parties, so therefore, everyone who shows up at tea-parties is a crazy right wing Christian. Denying that is dishonest, yes. Oh and all Christians hope and pray for Obama to die and go to Hell.

The bottom line is that I think its a bit loopy to have 19 kids, but I'm not going to attack them if they are taking care of said kids, and not living off the taxpayer.

And you, Mr. Generalities, are now ticked off because other people are doing what you do on a daily basis around here?

Please get over yourself.

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Um...srsly...whichever one you are...YOU are seriously generalising us all by making that statement I highlighted for you. I'm not sure where you got your idea that we ALL hate fags...I'm still trying to figure THAT one out. Please, for my own sanity, SHOW mw where we have all portrayed ourselves as ** haters. :blink:

BTW, I've not seen any of us hope and pray for President Obama to die. Another generalisation of yours. Got anymore ya wanna share? :star:

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

I know I shouldn't write certain things sometimes b/c there probably isn't a point and some people just seem to like the inflammatory factor in posting, but I can't help it. When people make rude comments about people who didn't kiss before marriage or God forbid don't "do the nasty" before marriage, it annoys me. Why don't we pretend they grew up in a different culture where that's just how it is. Yeah a lot of people in India go into marriages without kissing and such. Kissing or doing whatever before marriage obviously doesn't curb the divorce rate that is so high!! So let's just pretend some ppl grow up in their own mini-culture in the US instead of trying to fit them into a one size fits all view about intimacy before marriage. Not everyone does the same stuff before marriage and who is anyone to judge that if the people are happy with their decision to wait?

And will having babies really kill someone? Why would menopause not come until later on if that were the case. There were days before birth control pills and such. Some people are obviously extremely fertile like this case. Yeah I do find it a little unusual, but it is what it is.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

:devil:

Nothin better than a dark place for sppok to hide in. After all he does love a muddy hole!

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: Timeline
And will having babies really kill someone? Why would menopause not come until later on if that were the case. There were days before birth control pills and such. Some people are obviously extremely fertile like this case. Yeah I do find it a little unusual, but it is what it is.

Her age combined with her number of pregnancies puts her at a very high risk for problems with her uterus. Plus if the last child wasn't her first c-section I'm curious how many she's had. Multiple c-sections alone puts a person at high risk.

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Her age combined with her number of pregnancies puts her at a very high risk for problems with her uterus. Plus if the last child wasn't her first c-section I'm curious how many she's had. Multiple c-sections alone puts a person at high risk.

She must be one horny woman.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

I would question the quality of life for these people. College for example? 10.8 million @60k average (Bachelors degree) for each child....They are on their own there..... What else are they missing out on?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Syria
Timeline

some girl i used to work with mom had 10 and the doctor told her no more kids because her uterus couldnt take it. so what did she do? had 2 more kids of course.

Nothin better than a dark place for sppok to hide in. After all he does love a muddy hole!

Especially yours.

Poor Spook! Fvckin mud BOY! He be layin next to the hot puuusssssie but wantin some male a$$! The young man is lost and dont know wheather to go north or south.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Especially yours.

Poor Spook! Fvckin mud BOY! He be layin next to the hot puuusssssie but wantin some male a$$! The young man is lost and dont know wheather to go north or south.

Not just any male a$$. Yours.

Edited by spookyturtle

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015