JVKn'CVO

The Duggar family expecting their 19th child

125 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
I wonder how many more she will pop out before it kills her. I'm sure her doctors have told her this isn't good for her body. Her uterus must be permanently stretched.

gee thanks... I can go into my performance review thinking about this character's stretched uterus. :dead:

I don't care about the zillions of kids they're having, I'm just curious how she hasn't died from carrying them yet.

And you're welcome :)

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Timeline
Well she knows I didn't mean it as a racist remark, but thats beside the point.

When you get immature, I can get there along with you. You guys always like to illustrate your hysteria at everything and your race-hysteria. Just talk about the topic at hand and quit being judgemental about how many kids someone decides to have that are not wards of the state.

My fiance has brown skin, i have no problem with any color skin.

Um, no I didn't know 'what you meant'. Hence the report.

And I kinda think you are one to talk about being judgmental, ya know?

Re: Courtship -- Hmm, that makes me feel even better about when I looked away after seeing this lovely (I wrote a completely sincere glowing recommendation letter for his scholarship application) fundie christian homeschooled boy kissing an equally lovely teammate of his in the parking lot last month.

To think that he might be roped into marriage without ever having a bit of teenage romance is kinda sad.

K-1:

January 28, 2009: NOA1

June 4, 2009: Interview - APPROVED!!!

October 11, 2009: Wedding

AOS:

December 23, 2009: NOA1!

January 22, 2010: Bogus RFE corrected through congressional inquiry "EAD waiting on biometrics only" Read about it here.

March 15, 2010: AOS interview - RFE for I-693 vaccination supplement - CS signed part 6!

March 27, 2010: Green Card recieved

ROC:

March 1, 2012: Mailed ROC package

March 7, 2012: Tracking says "notice left"...after a phone call to post office.

More detailed time line in profile.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Benin
Timeline
Oh, bu I am being judgmental sister Bertie Mae :yes:. I think this whole reality show fiasco is a very subtle way of prostituting their kids, since otherwise there would be no way in hell they could support them. Not unless their last name was Gates. But it is not.

Actually, according to reports, they can support themselves without the money from the show. They are landlords and have other businesses. However, I agree that the whole reality show thing is just wrong somehow. It's kind of gross.

AOS Timeline

4/14/10 - Packet received at Chicago Lockbox at 9:22 AM (Day 1)

4/24/10 - Received hardcopy NOAs (Day 10)

5/14/10 - Biometrics taken. (Day 31)

5/29/10 - Interview letter received 6/30 at 10:30 (Day 46)

6/30/10 - Interview: 10:30 (Day 77) APPROVED!!!

6/30/10 - EAD received in the mail

7/19/10 - GC in hand! (Day 96) .

Oh, bu I am being judgmental sister Bertie Mae :yes:. I think this whole reality show fiasco is a very subtle way of prostituting their kids, since otherwise there would be no way in hell they could support them. Not unless their last name was Gates. But it is not.

Actually, according to reports, they can support themselves without the money from the show. They are landlords and have other businesses. However, I agree that the whole reality show thing is just wrong somehow. It's kind of gross.

Yup, it is. Why would you expose the children you claim to be a gift from your God, whom you adore above everything bla bla bla to public insight in their everyday lives? It is gross, if not child abuse.

Last one was born by c-section because she was breached. I wonder how many babies she has had through c-section

Saludos,

Caro

You would think by this time she'd be able to shoot them out like a cannon, no matter what position they were in. All they'd have to do is hang a net at the other end of the birthing room.

Real love stories never have endings...

Last one was born by c-section because she was breached. I wonder how many babies she has had through c-section

Saludos,

Caro

You would think by this time she'd be able to shoot them out like a cannon, no matter what position they were in. All they'd have to do is hang a net at the other end of the birthing room.

OMFG :lol:

birthcontrol.jpg

Her vaginal region prolly has its own fvckin zip code!

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

you are all haterz... and secretly want to buy one of their approved swimwear outfits...

http://www.wholesomewear.com/page-4.html

From their website:

Jim Bob & Michelle Duggar married July 21st, 1984. At that time, they chose to use the birth control pill. They thought, “We don’t want children right now. We can’t afford them. We want children in our timing, when we’re ready.” Four years later they decided to have their first child. Then, Michelle went back on the pill, but she conceived and had a miscarriage. At that point they talked with a Christian medical doctor and read the fine print in the contraceptives package. They found that while taking the pill you can get pregnant and then miscarry. They were grieved! They were Christians! They were pro-life! They realized that their selfish actions had taken the life of their child. They prayed and asked God to forgive them, and to teach them to love children like He loves children. They asked God to bless them with as many children as He saw fit in His timing. Right after that Michelle got pregnant with twins! To date they have been blessed with 17 children, (10 boys and 7 girls) Joshua (& wife Anna), Jana & John-David (twins), Jill, Jessa, Jinger, Joseph, Josiah, Joy-Anna, Jedidiah & Jeremiah (twins), Jason, James, Justin, Jackson, Johannah, Jennifer (and #18 due in January 2009!).

:rolleyes:

you are all haterz... and secretly want to buy one of their approved swimwear outfits...

http://www.wholesomewear.com/page-4.html

Damn! I think I just time traveled back a 150 years!