JVKn'CVO

The Duggar family expecting their 19th child

125 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Because the most judgemental people on earth are THOSE people.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Your face.

K-1 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

I-129F Sent : 2009-08-14

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-08-18

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-23

NVC Received : 2009-10-27

NVC Left : 2009-11-06

Consulate Received : 2009-11-12

Packet 3 Received : 2009-11-27

Interview Date : 2009-12-16

Interview Result : APPROVED

Second Interview

(If Required):

Second Interview Result:

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 66 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 120 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was about 5-6 (years/babies ago) wasn't it. Maybe true, but they also had less kids before, and lived in a normal 4 bedroom house. It is w/ their TV show proceeds that they were able to pay for the mega-house they live in now, and can continue to have a child a year.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Your face.

#######, how old are you? :unsure:

funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

I'd like to pass along a funny comment I read the last time they had a kid (paraphrased from memory):

"Uterus != Clown Car"

The image it brings to my mind is just great.

K-1:

January 28, 2009: NOA1

June 4, 2009: Interview - APPROVED!!!

October 11, 2009: Wedding

AOS:

December 23, 2009: NOA1!

January 22, 2010: Bogus RFE corrected through congressional inquiry "EAD waiting on biometrics only" Read about it here.

March 15, 2010: AOS interview - RFE for I-693 vaccination supplement - CS signed part 6!

March 27, 2010: Green Card recieved

ROC:

March 1, 2012: Mailed ROC package

March 7, 2012: Tracking says "notice left"...after a phone call to post office.

More detailed time line in profile.

Filed: Other Timeline

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Your face.

So what if it was?

Reported.

Ah man!! You're no fun :P

Stupidity is funny. Racist BS is not.

I didn't take that as racist, I must have missed something. :unsure:

The implication that a 'black face' is an insult?

Filed: Timeline

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Your face.

So what if it was?

Reported.

Ah man!! You're no fun :P

Stupidity is funny. Racist BS is not.

I didn't take that as racist, I must have missed something. :unsure:

The implication that a 'black face' is an insult?

I didn't read it that way. I thought he/she just said "your face" to your pot.kettle.black comment. Maybe I read it wrong but I didn't put "black" with "your face" at all.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I see nothing wrong with what they are doing. I wouldn't want that many kids, but then, why should we judge her or, conversely, those who do not want any kids at all? They are not on welfare, their kids are doing great, mother and babies are healthy.

Well I hope they are not using the it's Gods will excuse.

Some people get pregnant because they enjoy it. I saw something about it but barely read it. Ironically at the time I thought of this mother. :lol:

They are. Interestingly enough though, she stops breastfeeding after 3 months in order to regain her fertility. Not sure how that fits in with God's will.

I really don't know much about this family, but if they're raising socially responsible children, I really don't have any complaints. It's definitely not for me - for starters, I can't see how you could give that number of children adequate attention. Although they probably receive better parenting than a lot of children in smaller families.

19 kids?

That's insane.

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

I see nothing wrong with what they are doing. I wouldn't want that many kids, but then, why should we judge her or, conversely, those who do not want any kids at all? They are not on welfare, their kids are doing great, mother and babies are healthy.

Well I hope they are not using the it's Gods will excuse.

Some people get pregnant because they enjoy it. I saw something about it but barely read it. Ironically at the time I thought of this mother. :lol:

They are. Interestingly enough though, she stops breastfeeding after 3 months in order to regain her fertility. Not sure how that fits in with God's will.

I really don't know much about this family, but if they're raising socially responsible children, I really don't have any complaints. It's definitely not for me - for starters, I can't see how you could give that number of children adequate attention. Although they probably receive better parenting than a lot of children in smaller families.

I don't see how they could get good attention from their parents. If mom sleeps for 8 hours and then spends every waking hour (16) with the kids, that's less than 1 hour of time with mom. The chances of her a. Spending every waking hour with them (she showers, I presume??), b. spreading her time equally are pretty slim.

Sure, the older kids might help with the younger, but what if those guys want to...ya know...be kids instead of surrogate mommies and daddies because their parents are too busy??

How could you possibly keep up with the individual needs and personalities of 19 kids to the degree most of us would expect/hope from our own parents?

K-1:

January 28, 2009: NOA1

June 4, 2009: Interview - APPROVED!!!

October 11, 2009: Wedding

AOS:

December 23, 2009: NOA1!

January 22, 2010: Bogus RFE corrected through congressional inquiry "EAD waiting on biometrics only" Read about it here.

March 15, 2010: AOS interview - RFE for I-693 vaccination supplement - CS signed part 6!

March 27, 2010: Green Card recieved

ROC:

March 1, 2012: Mailed ROC package

March 7, 2012: Tracking says "notice left"...after a phone call to post office.

More detailed time line in profile.

She's Mormon right? They seem to have their own rules regarding Christianity. I remember asking my local priest about them and he said they are not actually recognized as Christians by other Christian denominations, that is, Catholics, Orthodox, Baptists, pres etc.

Or they could be some other rogue denomination. Aka take the bible and twist it to suit what I want it to mean denomination.

Edited by Booyah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.