JVKn'CVO

The Duggar family expecting their 19th child

125 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Michelle Duggar Pregnant: How Long Until The Duggars Take Over The World?

Huffington Post

The Duggar family of TLC fame just announced that they are expecting their 19th child. Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar currently have 18 children ranging from 0 to 21 years old and a grandchild on the way, making it pretty clear that their kids intend to follow in their pregnancy footsteps.

The Duggars live in northwest Arkansas and can be seen on TLC'####### "17 Kids and Counting" "18 Kids and Counting" "19 Kids and Counting." Assuming they make it to 20 kids and stop, and assuming each of their kids have the same amount of children (which are both big 'ifs') how long until those with Duggar blood take over America?

After the next generation of Duggars breeds at this rate, there will be 400 members of the clan (not counting the husbands and wives that married in). The third generation will have 8,000 members, the fourth will have 160,000, and the fifth will have 3.2 million...more than five times the population of Vermont. This would mean...

* One in every hundred people in America would be a Duggar.

* There would be more Duggars than Latvians.

* There would almost be enough Duggars to have one in every square mile of America.

* If all the Duggars earned $30,000 annually, they would collect $96 billion a year before taxes, enough to bailout AIG and have enough left to buy Marvel Comics three times over.

* If all the Duggars were armed there would be more than enough of them to defeat the North Korean and Russian armies combined.

* There would be more Duggars than Muslims in America.

* There would be more Duggars than residents of America's 21 least populous states.

Of course it would take the Duggar family at least 100-200 years to breed this much, and the number of Muslims, Iowans, and Americans will also grow. These statistics require an amazing amount of hypotheticals, they are just meant to give you an idea of how fast a family can expand when they start having kids young and keep going!

Saludos,

Caro

***Justin And Caro***
Happily married and enjoying our life together!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She's a freak who is hiding under religion.

I thought I saw something about this behavior; that is, women who get pregnant for attention or something like that.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

I see nothing wrong with what they are doing. I wouldn't want that many kids, but then, why should we judge her or, conversely, those who do not want any kids at all? They are not on welfare, their kids are doing great, mother and babies are healthy.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Because the most judgemental people on earth are THOSE people.

K-1 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

I-129F Sent : 2009-08-14

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-08-18

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-23

NVC Received : 2009-10-27

NVC Left : 2009-11-06

Consulate Received : 2009-11-12

Packet 3 Received : 2009-11-27

Interview Date : 2009-12-16

Interview Result : APPROVED

Second Interview

(If Required):

Second Interview Result:

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 66 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 120 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

I see nothing wrong with what they are doing. I wouldn't want that many kids, but then, why should we judge her or, conversely, those who do not want any kids at all? They are not on welfare, their kids are doing great, mother and babies are healthy.

Well I hope they are not using the it's Gods will excuse.

Some people get pregnant because they enjoy it. I saw something about it but barely read it. Ironically at the time I thought of this mother. :lol:

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

They would be if they did not get proceeds from their TV show. The father(since he's the only one working) cannot support that many children on his salary. I think he's a realtor or something, right? So IMO, its not OK to have that many children if you cannot support them. And having a gagillion kids so that you can have a TV show and support your kids off the proceeds is not OK. Similarly, I don't agree w/ the octopussy's attempts at getting her own show, or the Kate and Jon TV shows.

wow! I wonder what her doctor says? seriously she's going to kill herself!

does she even feel the births anymore? :unsure:

funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

Filed: Other Timeline

They would be if they did not get proceeds from their TV show. The father(since he's the only one working) cannot support that many children on his salary. I think he's a realtor or something, right? So IMO, its not OK to have that many children if you cannot support them. And having a gagillion kids so that you can have a TV show and support your kids off the proceeds is not OK. Similarly, I don't agree w/ the octopussy's attempts at getting her own show, or the Kate and Jon TV shows.

Part of the Duggar claim to fame is they were financially solvent before they were famous.

I still think it's mega-weird though to have THAT many kids in this day and age. There's not even a 'good' excuse (like 150 years ago) that they need all that free labor to tend the crops and cows.