52 posts in this topic

bahahahaha

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

lol no one's naked afaik. It's just every few days these people are out on the back porch yelling at each other and I'm curious. I don't know why they don't yell inside like the rest of us. :P

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Timeline

Amal, I will send you his number! :P

Bridget, this iFit thing is like a memory card but w/ a personal trainer on it it fits on the machine and you basically put it in only when your on the machine so no one else would see it. Also, its really not that hard to use plus the "stride" can be adjusted for taller/shorter folks so that it wont take off and kill ya! :devil: The reason I love it is I use a similar one at the gym and I'm addicted to it...but I'm having a hard time getting to work out at the gym these days...we go (me, babies and BIL) then Zain gets hysterical in childcare...will not let me go and I spend the time in childcare and not on the machine. :( So I'm better off kickin it at home and working my booty off at anytime I want. Ugggh...to babies personalities changing month to month. What happpened to my happy go lucky baby boy?

As for the naked neighbors....haven't had that experience yet in our new neighborhood. Thank god for that...although there is a very nice looking police officer a few houses down...hmmm.... :whistle:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Amal, I will send you his number! :P

Bridget, this iFit thing is like a memory card but w/ a personal trainer on it it fits on the machine and you basically put it in only when your on the machine so no one else would see it. Also, its really not that hard to use plus the "stride" can be adjusted for taller/shorter folks so that it wont take off and kill ya! :devil: The reason I love it is I use a similar one at the gym and I'm addicted to it...but I'm having a hard time getting to work out at the gym these days...we go (me, babies and BIL) then Zain gets hysterical in childcare...will not let me go and I spend the time in childcare and not on the machine. :( So I'm better off kickin it at home and working my booty off at anytime I want. Ugggh...to babies personalities changing month to month. What happpened to my happy go lucky baby boy?

As for the naked neighbors....haven't had that experience yet in our new neighborhood. Thank god for that...although there is a very nice looking police officer a few houses down...hmmm.... :whistle:

Oh my bad I thought you were talking about the exercise thing that is for the Wii. Maybe that's the Wii Fit? Anyhow I watched my daughters use it and their weight was plastered all over the tv so they wanted moi to do it just so they could see how much I weigh (I'll take my weight to the grave :devil: ) but I wouldn't do it.

I really missed going to the gym when I had my girls. I just couldn't justify them being in daycare all day long and then my picking them up just to put them in another daycare so I used to work out with Walk Away the Pounds and this video called The Firm. Maybe it's time for me to join again since now they can be at home by themselves for an hour or two. I"d love to do water aerobics. My doctors all recommend that since it's easy on the joints and the water would be soothing to my muscles. Great now you have my 1/2 way motivated and I wasn't planning on doing anything healthy until after Ramadan. :angry:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
lol no one's naked afaik. It's just every few days these people are out on the back porch yelling at each other and I'm curious. I don't know why they don't yell inside like the rest of us. :P

i always post naked. :innocent:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.