belovedbyme

Help me please..

58 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes they(receptionist) understand it I had contacted him before that night happened. I can speak a little nihonggo too he doesnt know how to read or write or speak japanese language.

Just arrived from work this morning and he was online yelling at me in skype , demeaning on me , swearing at me. He was never like that. I cant take it all. For the first time ,I yelled swear back at him for treating me and told him what he was doing is emotional abuse and i am putting it into writing in my diary. Cheaters are great LIARS and Manipulators. I feel he is trying to manipulate me. I fought back to warn him Im not a stupid wife.

He is never a party-goer man nor loves to go out at night at a bar. He changed his behavior since July since he started going out wtih friends who loves beers and bars well of course if there is drinks there is women.

I STAND being a FILIPINA. I dont want SOMEONE DEGRADING ME as a wife. My hubby is calm now. We have more things to talk in person but will let him open up that conversation first not me.

He now APOLOGIZED to me ONLINE few times a minute ago of his actions and spoken words towards me.

I will UPDATE you ALL. Thank you for all ADVICES.

------------------------

Adjustment of Status ( I-485) and Advance Parole

Jan.6,2010- Mailed to South Dearborn Chicago via Fedex overnight delivery

Jan.7,2010- AOS packet received signed by Chyba

Jan.10,2010- Notice receipt from USCIS

Jan.13,2010- check has been cashed

Jan.14,2010- NOA1 received (hard copy)

Jan.23,2010- Biometrics Appt.received in the mail dated Jan.14,2010

Feb. 1, 2010- Biometrics appointment at 8a.m.

Feb.9,2010 - touched

March 2,2010- AP approved

March 9,2010- Hard copy received

March 12, 2010- I-485 receipt notice for interview

March 18,2010- received letter for initial interview

April 19, 2010- 8 :15 A.M INTERVIEW DATE ( APPROVED 5min.Interview)

APRIL 20, 2010- USCIS website updated card production ordered

url=http://www.weddingcountdown.com]

79bur3yi21.png

[/url]

----------------------------

We met online became good friends , fell in love and got married..

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm.. definitely sounds too fishy..

sudden changes in one's chAracter is a bad indicator...

Luke 18:27 Jesus said" what is impossible to men is possible with God."

Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.

03/02/09-k-1 visa starts

09/09/09-K-1 visa approved

10/24/09 - WEDDING

11/09/09 - AOS

02/25/10-GC approved

08/26/10-319B n400 starts

11-09-10 Interview 10 AM >Approved

11-09-10 oath 2 PM Fairfax, VA

All glory, praises, thanksgiving and admiration belong only to God.

Jeremiah 29:11 "for i know the plans i have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you¬ harm you, plans to give you hope & a future"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Disappearing for 3 days and not wanting to talk about it? Cmon' you know what's up. You can try to talk it out all you want but you're always going to know you just gotta decide if it's something you can live with.

A man doesn't leave his wife and not call her at least once a day. This is a big commitment you made coming here to live with him if he doesn't respect that along with your marriage there's BIG trouble.

Let me know if you need anything.

Yes they(receptionist) understand it I had contacted him before that night happened. I can speak a little nihonggo too he doesnt know how to read or write or speak japanese language.

Just arrived from work this morning and he was online yelling at me in skype , demeaning on me , swearing at me. He was never like that. I cant take it all. For the first time ,I yelled swear back at him for treating me and told him what he was doing is emotional abuse and i am putting it into writing in my diary. Cheaters are great LIARS and Manipulators. I feel he is trying to manipulate me. I fought back to warn him Im not a stupid wife.

He is never a party-goer man nor loves to go out at night at a bar. He changed his behavior since July since he started going out wtih friends who loves beers and bars well of course if there is drinks there is women.

I STAND being a FILIPINA. I dont want SOMEONE DEGRADING ME as a wife. My hubby is calm now. We have more things to talk in person but will let him open up that conversation first not me.

He now APOLOGIZED to me ONLINE few times a minute ago of his actions and spoken words towards me.

I will UPDATE you ALL. Thank you for all ADVICES.

wow you are such a fighter...i can see my mother on you...when my father gets mad she gets mad too and then and my father calms down...but for me as a child its not really good seeing them like that...hope both of you wont get use to that kind of fight or argument.

God bless you both.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

I just wanted to wish you the best in figuring everything out from here. When he gets hope please be mindful of your health. I know you're married, but you shouldn't have unprotected sex with him when there are questions of fidelity. Even if you two decide to work things out, make sure he's tested and you've seen the results.

Its a horrible situation, but try to focus and not let your emotions feed on each other resulting in too much stress. When he comes home, there is no need to prove your point by reconstructing the timeline of the trip and hotel stays and pointing out his lies. IF you get into this the bigger problem will get lost in all these details.

Start thinking about what you want to do and HOW you want to do it. Want to work on your marriage? Figure out what he could do to improve the relationship and what you could do. IF you want to divorce, think about where you want to live, saving money of your own, figuring out the process. You don't have to decide anything until after you've talked faced to face and had time to think.

Timeline
WOW....what a story.....

I hope all works out for both you...

This is a prime example of the telenovelas you were talking about, Eros. We'll call it "Donde Estás Mi Corazón"! :yes: What I don't comprehend is why do some people air their laundry on VJ. :whistle:

arizona_fi_huge_md_clr.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

wont try to sugar coat this one for ya. he probaly has a corporate cc , or slush fund for these trips. going out getting one or mulitiple women drunk and sleeping with all of them.

at the same time.

wont try to sugar coat this one for ya. he probaly has a corporate cc , or slush fund for these trips. going out getting one or mulitiple women drunk and sleeping with all of them.

at the same time.

if her husband is visiting customer there is a big possibility that he has allowance to entertain clients. It is up to the company to monitor it. Companies right now are in tight situation.. there is big possibilities that all expenses are monitored.

If her husband spend more than allowed by the company then it would show in his personal credit card.

K1 Process:

May 1, 2008 Submitted I-129F to CSC

May 8, 2008 Received by CSC

May 9, 2008 NOA1

May 18, 2008 Touched

October 9, 2008 RFE

October 28, 2008 RFE Reply

October 29, 2008 Touched

October 30, 2008 Touched

November 1, 2008 NOA2 (HardCopy)

November 11, 2008 Letter from NVC (Hardcopy)

November 14 & 17, 2008 Medical (Passed)

November 26, 2008 Interview (Passed)

December 5, 2008 Visa Received

December 23, 2008 US Entry (POE: Hawaii)

February 7, 2009 Private Wedding

AOS Process:

March 9, 2009 Mailed AOS Application via Express Mail (I-485, I-765, I-131)

March 10, 2009 USPS confirmed that AOS application was delivered and received in Chicago

March 18, 2009 Received NOA for AOS, EAD and AP

April 8, 2009 Biometrics Done

April 27, 2009 AP Approved

May 1, 2009 AP received in the mail

May 2, 2009 EAD card received in the mail

May 29, 2009 AOS interview (Approved)

June 29, 2009 GC received

ROC Process

March 1, 2011 Mailed I-175 Application via Express Mail

March 4 ,2011 NOA for I-175

April 05,2011 Biometrics [Early Biometrics March 22, 2011]

April 21,2011 Approval

April 27,2011 10 Year Green Card Received

Naturalization Process

March 6, 2012 Mailed N-400 Application via Express Mail

[/size]

WOW....what a story.....

I hope all works out for both you...

This is a prime example of the telenovelas you were talking about, Eros. We'll call it "Donde Estás Mi Corazón"! :yes: What I don't comprehend is why do some people air their laundry on VJ. :whistle:

Linda,

The OP clearly stated that she has no friend in the US and VJ had been there to support her. The OP is asking for support not your sarcasm. If you dont have anything good to say, refrain yourself from posting.

K1 Process:

May 1, 2008 Submitted I-129F to CSC

May 8, 2008 Received by CSC

May 9, 2008 NOA1

May 18, 2008 Touched

October 9, 2008 RFE

October 28, 2008 RFE Reply

October 29, 2008 Touched

October 30, 2008 Touched

November 1, 2008 NOA2 (HardCopy)

November 11, 2008 Letter from NVC (Hardcopy)

November 14 & 17, 2008 Medical (Passed)

November 26, 2008 Interview (Passed)

December 5, 2008 Visa Received

December 23, 2008 US Entry (POE: Hawaii)

February 7, 2009 Private Wedding

AOS Process:

March 9, 2009 Mailed AOS Application via Express Mail (I-485, I-765, I-131)

March 10, 2009 USPS confirmed that AOS application was delivered and received in Chicago

March 18, 2009 Received NOA for AOS, EAD and AP

April 8, 2009 Biometrics Done

April 27, 2009 AP Approved

May 1, 2009 AP received in the mail

May 2, 2009 EAD card received in the mail

May 29, 2009 AOS interview (Approved)

June 29, 2009 GC received

ROC Process

March 1, 2011 Mailed I-175 Application via Express Mail

March 4 ,2011 NOA for I-175

April 05,2011 Biometrics [Early Biometrics March 22, 2011]

April 21,2011 Approval

April 27,2011 10 Year Green Card Received

Naturalization Process

March 6, 2012 Mailed N-400 Application via Express Mail

[/size]

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline

damn...i am so sorry. i don't mean to sound callous, but document all of this behavior...prepare yourself for anything.

:(

good luck.

p.s. where in the US are you?

Timeline:

Sent in I-130 form: 01/29/09

Interview Date: 11/08/09 (APPROVED!)

Visa in Hand: 11/12/09

POE: 01/30/10 (!!!!) at JFK Airport in NYC... can't wait!

Got the green card maybe 8 weeks after 01/30/10...

TBC....

======================================================================

Timeline

UPDATE:

I schedule an STD/HIV test tomorrow for myself. I will show it to him as soon as we have conversation. I dont want to have any sexual contact from him as soon as he wont be tested ..

According to recent study of this year. Those who are greatly affected of HIV/STD are married couples because of unprotected sex . I will protect myself to this. Im nto afraid to die. But dying because of STD's or HIV is very hard to accept for me.

Thank you VJ members for all the support!

------------------------

Adjustment of Status ( I-485) and Advance Parole

Jan.6,2010- Mailed to South Dearborn Chicago via Fedex overnight delivery

Jan.7,2010- AOS packet received signed by Chyba

Jan.10,2010- Notice receipt from USCIS

Jan.13,2010- check has been cashed

Jan.14,2010- NOA1 received (hard copy)

Jan.23,2010- Biometrics Appt.received in the mail dated Jan.14,2010

Feb. 1, 2010- Biometrics appointment at 8a.m.

Feb.9,2010 - touched

March 2,2010- AP approved

March 9,2010- Hard copy received

March 12, 2010- I-485 receipt notice for interview

March 18,2010- received letter for initial interview

April 19, 2010- 8 :15 A.M INTERVIEW DATE ( APPROVED 5min.Interview)

APRIL 20, 2010- USCIS website updated card production ordered

url=http://www.weddingcountdown.com]

79bur3yi21.png

[/url]

----------------------------

We met online became good friends , fell in love and got married..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.