SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Today is my Friday! 4 day weekend here I come! :dancing:

You suck.

I have another half day after this. I am going dove hunting tomorrow afternoon. Please pray I don't shoot myself in the foot!!!!

Bunz...I am whispering this to your really low....it is Thursday and not one Jermaine video all week! :secret:

STFU, Dillon! :innocent:

JG, leave the doves alone, but can you shoot thoses big black birds that are so heavy they shake when they flight. The ones that are flying around high in the sky slowly looking for dead food to eat. They belong in the zoo.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sus: What a #######.... They should pin his azz to a tree at a gun range.. Stupid **

DaDa: Give you don't have any sense. Let them kids get their last bit of rest. lol

Hi JaHoney! Link me on FB.

Finesse: Sometimes kids can be so cruel, I hope things work out for your son.

Girl you would be rolling if you saw me do it. I sneak up the steps and I position myself right in the middle I even test my voice like lalala as if I'm about to start singing and I mean I SCREAM it!!! The looks on there faces jumping up like WTH I love it. Sick I know. I 'm sitting here laughing as I think of it now. Oh and the night before school when they have to go back to there regular bed times I sing Good Night Sweet Heart well its time to go..... bumbumbabum….

Ha ha......I used to sing clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere....clean up, clean up, everybody do your share....from Barney when my kids were little.

A friend of mine has been doing some crazy "undercover" stuff lately.....like spy shyt....and I keep humming the mission impossible theme song to him when I see him.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ok y'all I can't catch up for sh!t so here i go GOOD MORNING!

free-happy-smileys-295.gif

finesse, RegAl, TRELAWNY PARISH, IrieCat, Bunzarelli, *SunRay*, my2rmylife, sus, 1luv, DaDa

Hey there! :)

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
GOOD MORNING YARDIES

I NEED UR HELP A FRIEND OF MINE IS ON THE BRINK OF KILLING HERSELF. HER FAMILY CALLS HER ALL SORTS OF NAMES, ILL TREAT HER ETC.... PLEASE HELP ME HELP HER. I HAVE NEVER BEEN IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS WHERE SOMEONE TELLS ME THEY WANT TO END THEIR LIFE AND ITS SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :help::help::help:

Hi, I want to help- I have been through this... If she is depressed and is planning on ending her life, THERE IS HELP, and she is not alone! This is an extremely serious situation. First off, is she in the US? There are 2 National Suicide Prevention Hotlines either you or she can call.

1-800-784-2433 or 1-800-273-8255.

If her family is mistreating her and not supporting her in any way, SHE NEEDS TO GET AWAY FROM THEM. There is free counseling available for her and support groups as well. (Lots of info online) She may need to be put on anti-depressant medication as well.. (I didn't believe in meds for a long time) but they TRULY help.. I know because they've helped me in more ways than you can imagine. I, myself have had to deal with an unsupportive family... I finally learned that what was best for me was NOT to deal with them AT ALL.. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love them all but they are not my friends and I have learned NOT to go to them with ANY type of issues or problems I may be having. Personally, i was suicidal too at one time in my life... These things take time.. Please let her know THERE IS HELP. If there is anything else I can do.. Do not hesitate... PM me ANYTIME. Just keep on her and do not leave her alone..

Make sure you speak with her EVERY DAY, AT LEAST A FEW TIMES A DAY IF YOU CAN. She will get through this with the right help and support. Good Luck baby girl and know she is in my prayers.

Sincerely,

Tina "SpanglasGirl"

Timeline
Finesse, I dont think you are being cruel. Obviously, his life is not ruined. Other kids are taking the bus. He MUST understand that $20 a week is alot of money to be wasting. Maybe when he asks you for something let him know it either the city bus - or something else he may want or need. Like no new sneakers or something else he HAS to have...

I say why do we have to reason with these kids?? We said no so the answer is no. See that is our problem we are trying to be there friends instead of there PARENTS!! Now Finesse told de pickney to get on the bus so he is to get his rass on the damn bus end of discussion! She shouldn't have to go back and forth with him. Did our parents go back and forth with us?? Hell no. When they said no they meant it and we dealt with it end of story. I tell you and this includes me to we are to lenient with these damn trolls. That's our problem and this is why they don't respect us and say mean things to us. When he said I hate you he should have been picking his teeth off the floor. How dare you say that to your mom…

O.k. rant over….

I have to agree with this. My son said something to me a few years ago and I turned around and knocked him to the floor. I don't care how much bigger he is then me. Damn teenagers. Told him if he ever said anything to me like that again, he could pack his bags and live with his father permanently. I demand respect in my house and that is the end of this discussion. I've not had any problems since. He's 17 and a senior in high school today.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Well, I made it to work :D

Hoping today is a good day for all of us :yes:

HE GETS A PHONE TODAY!!! :dancing::yes::dancing:

Bunz, don't be paranoid, you will be FINE!!! :yes:

And I would love to meet you when we come in November :D

But mi nah sleep pon yuh floor :no:

mi ave mi fut kick up n a dead wid laugh...mi is terrible...soon tell unu wah mi a laugh bout

:pop:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

haha Princess

sure thing

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

You suck.

I have another half day after this. I am going dove hunting tomorrow afternoon. Please pray I don't shoot myself in the foot!!!!

Bunz...I am whispering this to your really low....it is Thursday and not one Jermaine video all week! :secret:

JG, leave the doves alone, but can you shoot thoses big black birds that are so heavy they shake when they flight. The ones that are flying around high in the sky slowly looking for dead food to eat. They belong in the zoo.

Where are you seeing buzzards up there?

Well, I made it to work :D

Hoping today is a good day for all of us :yes:

HE GETS A PHONE TODAY!!! :dancing::yes::dancing:

Bunz, don't be paranoid, you will be FINE!!! :yes:

And I would love to meet you when we come in November :D

But mi nah sleep pon yuh floor :no:

mi ave mi fut kick up n a dead wid laugh...mi is terrible...soon tell unu wah mi a laugh bout

:pop:

Implanted in his chest???????

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sorry y'all... Didn't mean to intrude in the "Part 18".. It seems 1Luv has a friend planning to off herself... very serious situation.. she's asking for help to help her friend...

I hope everybody is well... RISPECK SISTAS

You suck.

Morning, All!

I had a great dream that it was Steven's first night then morning here. The happy vibes from that dream should carry me through the day.

Was the dream steamy??

Cuz we all know what happens on the first night....

What happens on the first night? :blush: *giggles*

You take all his possessions, put the chain around his neck, quadruple lock all the doors, starve him, and put him to work cleaning the house. Isn't that the rumors he's hearing about the US????????

You know I am rolling right!!!!

Ok y'all I can't catch up for sh!t so here i go GOOD MORNING!

free-happy-smileys-295.gif

finesse, RegAl, TRELAWNY PARISH, IrieCat, Bunzarelli, *SunRay*, my2rmylife, sus, 1luv, DaDa

(JG clears her throat) :angry::angry::angry::angry:

me too Helloooooooooo I am here toooo Philly In the building!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

You suck.

Ha ha.....I am more of the Pointer dog in this scenario. I don't get to actually shoot a gun. Just run and find the dead birds. How fun does that sound? :angry: I am getting some new camoflage shirt for my troubles. :thumbs:

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sus: What a #######.... They should pin his azz to a tree at a gun range.. Stupid **

DaDa: Give you don't have any sense. Let them kids get their last bit of rest. lol

Hi JaHoney! Link me on FB.

Finesse: Sometimes kids can be so cruel, I hope things work out for your son.

Girl you would be rolling if you saw me do it. I sneak up the steps and I position myself right in the middle I even test my voice like lalala as if I'm about to start singing and I mean I SCREAM it!!! The looks on there faces jumping up like WTH I love it. Sick I know. I 'm sitting here laughing as I think of it now. Oh and the night before school when they have to go back to there regular bed times I sing Good Night Sweet Heart well its time to go..... bumbumbabum….

i sing that song too at bedtime lol..

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
Sorry y'all... Didn't mean to intrude in the "Part 18".. It seems 1Luv has a friend planning to off herself... very serious situation.. she's asking for help to help her friend...

No intrusion at all :no:

I was glad you posted that :thumbs:

He said he was going to get a phone case that hangs around his neck :lol:

That and the bucket over his head he aught to be a sight :blink::wub:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i'm so proud of myself

i ordered a salad for lunch today :star:

I love salad! What kind of dressing?

Oh i have been craving ceaser salad... and that reminds me. TIERRA ATE SALAD AT DINNER LAST NIGHT! She was so proud of herself. And not just like a leaf either. A whole pile of leafs!!! She actually said it was the best dinner ever. Chicken, applesauce and salad.... NOT BAD!

thats good .... a lunch idea maybe

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

No intrusion at all :no:

I was glad you posted that :thumbs:

He said he was going to get a phone case that hangs around his neck :lol:

That and the bucket over his head he aught to be a sight :blink::wub:

Phone case around the neck nah work - Implant inna azz work

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.