SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Today is my Friday! 4 day weekend here I come! :dancing:

I am trying for that too, lol - Only a half a day tomorrow, trying to "work" from home (aka - write my papers and do laundry!)

Bunz...I am whispering this to your really low....it is Thursday and not one Jermaine video all week! :secret:

Dillon - me tinks you love dem, u keep asking for dem

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Good Morning All.....

Well today I was able to do my cheer that my kids look forward to hearing every year (they hate it)...

Give me a S--C--H---O---O----L. What does that spell Scholl School WE LOVE SCHOOL!!!

See every year on the first day of school the hell with the alarm clock I stand between my kids rooms and at the top of m lungs I do my cheer. I scare them shytless every time where they either jump or fall out of bed. :rofl:

So I have two down and two to go My baby went to 8th grade today :crying: and my middle went to third. They both looked so adorable. I’ll have to post pics. Next week the twins going to Kindergarten.

Man I'm still shaking I can't believe 2morrow my baby turns a teenager. Ugh where did the time go I now yesterday when we went to orientation my son has regular voice but every time he spoke to the ladies his voice dropped down 2 levels. I looked at him like WTH?? He looked at me like mom please don't say anything.

I think I'm going to like his new school it gears to technology. I really hope he likes it but the curriculum looks harder so I have to get ready to stay on his butt. I noticed I really need to be involved in there studies more.

you sound like you have it under control....can i send mine to you?

Tell him he got two choices. He either rides the damn bus or you coming up to the school with your hair dyed blue a house coat and some slippers with no bra or panties underneath. The choice is his.

Timeline
Morning again all - I am at work now :cry:

I think part of why I was up so early was the conversation I had with my future SIL last night - Pissed me off - She has a beautiful little boy - he's two, or just turned 3 -

A few months back, her Boyfriend came to the US for "work" - Apparently he recently called her and told her that he married an American, that he is ending the relationship with her, and she's shyt outta luck when it comes to any support for her beautiful little boy - I am assuming that he probably came up here on a K1, and has been lying to her the whole time - cause he was calling regularly until recently - Pisses me off, cause the focker played both of these women - The American who he married, and my SIL - he deserves to be castrated :angry:

U know what really pisses me off about this is the child. Now granted what he is doing to both women is wrong but at the end of the day what the PHOCK does your son have to do with all of this?? So just cuz u married the American you can't support your child anymore so the hell with him?? Like are you serious?? This really made my blood boil. I'm so sick of these damn men treating there kids who didn't ask to be here like ####### for no reason!!!! Ugh!!!! I hope his life here in the states is pure hell!!!!

That is exactly what pisses me off, Dada - My SIL is strong and will get over it - But how can you just turn your back on such a beautiful little boy?

how do you know he is not going to help with his son? i'm sure he doesn't have a job here yet...

From what he said to her - He basically told her he has a new life and isn't dealing with what was left behind inna yaad -

damn, that is crazy. and the american woman is ok with him just saying phock off with his son?

she may not know

My bets are on she doesn't know.

I would say she probably doesn't know - Or that he has done a good job of painting the picture that Baby Momma is psycho and won't let go - And I know that I am breaking the quote rules, lol - But I am hoping - although I wouldn't want to hurt anyone - that the woman would read here and see the situation and recognize the snake for what he is - Cause I can vouch for the fact that she is NOT psycho -

His name is Ryan or Ryon.........

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Morning again all - I am at work now :cry:

I think part of why I was up so early was the conversation I had with my future SIL last night - Pissed me off - She has a beautiful little boy - he's two, or just turned 3 -

A few months back, her Boyfriend came to the US for "work" - Apparently he recently called her and told her that he married an American, that he is ending the relationship with her, and she's shyt outta luck when it comes to any support for her beautiful little boy - I am assuming that he probably came up here on a K1, and has been lying to her the whole time - cause he was calling regularly until recently - Pisses me off, cause the focker played both of these women - The American who he married, and my SIL - he deserves to be castrated :angry:

U know what really pisses me off about this is the child. Now granted what he is doing to both women is wrong but at the end of the day what the PHOCK does your son have to do with all of this?? So just cuz u married the American you can't support your child anymore so the hell with him?? Like are you serious?? This really made my blood boil. I'm so sick of these damn men treating there kids who didn’t ask to be here like ####### for no reason!!!! Ugh!!!! I hope his life here in the states is pure hell!!!!

That is exactly what pisses me off, Dada - My SIL is strong and will get over it - But how can you just turn your back on such a beautiful little boy?

how do you know he is not going to help with his son? i'm sure he doesn't have a job here yet...

From what he said to her - He basically told her he has a new life and isn't dealing with what was left behind inna yaad -

(As I stick my tongue out at Finese) Na na na na na.. Told you....

Timeline
Sus: What a #######.... They should pin his azz to a tree at a gun range.. Stupid **

DaDa: Give you don't have any sense. Let them kids get their last bit of rest. lol

Hi JaHoney! Link me on FB.

Finesse: Sometimes kids can be so cruel, I hope things work out for your son.

Girl you would be rolling if you saw me do it. I sneak up the steps and I position myself right in the middle I even test my voice like lalala as if I'm about to start singing and I mean I SCREAM it!!! The looks on there faces jumping up like WTH I love it. Sick I know. I 'm sitting here laughing as I think of it now. Oh and the night before school when they have to go back to there regular bed times I sing Good Night Sweet Heart well its time to go..... bumbumbabum….

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ok y'all I can't catch up for sh!t so here i go GOOD MORNING!

free-happy-smileys-295.gif

finesse, RegAl, TRELAWNY PARISH, IrieCat, Bunzarelli, *SunRay*, my2rmylife, sus, 1luv, DaDa

Good morning MsSheka!

Timeline
city bus is $2 each way....that is $4 a day....waste of money when the school bus picks him up for free right at our doorstep

am i being a cruel mother by making him ride the short bus?

Nope just like I'm not being a mean mother for making my kids eat school lunches. They'll live $4 a day is $20 a week which is 80 a month.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am trying for that too, lol - Only a half a day tomorrow, trying to "work" from home (aka - write my papers and do laundry!)

Bunz...I am whispering this to your really low....it is Thursday and not one Jermaine video all week! :secret:

d@mnit dillon!!! brodkavelarg.gif

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
city bus is $2 each way....that is $4 a day....waste of money when the school bus picks him up for free right at our doorstep

am i being a cruel mother by making him ride the short bus?

Nope just like I'm not being a mean mother for making my kids eat school lunches. They'll live $4 a day is $20 a week which is 80 a month.

I know thats right..

Well all I know is if fockery presents itself with Steve, yall gone be reading about your "yardie sista" on msnbc, yahoo and aol! Just have bail fund monies ready to bail a sista out! lol

mi gone go look some porrige

brb

I have YET to taste cornmeal porridge.. I want some. If I go for the interview, Steve's mom said she would make me some.. I did have plantain porridge and it was yummmmy!

Well if the relationship between you and your future MIL isn’t better mi sey naa nyam nuthin she cook.

:rofl: :rofl: DADA leave it to you to say that but its true LOL

sus have you tried the quick cook porridge?

they have it in hominy, plantain, and peanut

but to be honest, nothing beats REAL peanut porridge

I agree Bunz -

But, these are pretty good in a pinch - They are easy to keep in my desk drawer - just add hot water-

Grace%20Cornmeal%20porridge.jpg

Wow, I wanna try them!!

I will... imma pm you.

If you can't find them - I am more than happy to ship - just send me $$!

I see them in the market but never buy them I make peanut and green banana porridge but I HATE cornmeal porridge with a passion. I remember when I was younger my cousin would make a big @ss bowl and make me sit and eat it till I was sick to my belly. UGHHH I hated it I'm gonna call him now and tell him again I hate it LOL

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
This is definitely a nice story to hear today! I start the week after next with the Kindergarden class. I hope they don't assault me and tie me to a chair lol

My twins are so excited!!!!

Thats nice, im only joking. Im just as excited as the kids.. I can hear them now, "Miss Tracey why are your boobies so big" :rofl::rofl:

d@mnit dillon!!! brodkavelarg.gif

Haaa I am cracking up, sorry I know you are missing your daily does of FEVA, its so hard for me to catch and stay on top of projects. Looks like Sus( Big Up yuh self) is on the team and handling your daily does fi yuh. Nuh worry yuhself Jermaine soon come LOL

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i'm so proud of myself

i ordered a salad for lunch today :star:

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Finesse, I dont think you are being cruel. Obviously, his life is not ruined. Other kids are taking the bus. He MUST understand that $20 a week is alot of money to be wasting. Maybe when he asks you for something let him know it either the city bus - or something else he may want or need. Like no new sneakers or something else he HAS to have...

I say why do we have to reason with these kids?? We said no so the answer is no. See that is our problem we are trying to be there friends instead of there PARENTS!! Now Finesse told de pickney to get on the bus so he is to get his rass on the damn bus end of discussion! She shouldn’t have to go back and forth with him. Did our parents go back and forth with us?? Hell no. When they said no they meant it and we dealt with it end of story. I tell you and this includes me to we are to lenient with these damn trolls. That‘s our problem and this is why they don’t respect us and say mean things to us. When he said I hate you he should have been picking his teeth off the floor. How dare you say that to your mom…

O.k. rant over….

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.