SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sus: What a #######.... They should pin his azz to a tree at a gun range.. Stupid **

DaDa: Give you don't have any sense. Let them kids get their last bit of rest. lol

Hi JaHoney! Link me on FB.

Finesse: Sometimes kids can be so cruel, I hope things work out for your son.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mawning Yardies! :star: catching up BRB

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
KK :angry:

WAIT....sumtin is wrong FINESSE naw chat

i am pissed off right now..

my son is the most difficult child in the world...

he rides the bus to school and discovered that his bus this year is one of those short busses (you know the one that everyone calls the retard bus) so now he is refusing to ride it...

yesterday he took his money and took the city bus to school..

today he wanted me to give him a ride and i said no because his school is out of the way and i would be late for work..

i told him he better take that short bus to school and shut up about it....i am not giving him any money to take the city bus either

as i was leaving he told me he hated me....

awwww he didn't mean it, he was just upset. i remember saying the same thing to my mother and i love her more than life itself.

smart boy you have there though figuring out how to get himself to school. how old is he? and if he isn't too young why not let him take the city bus to school. I know we did.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning again all - I am at work now :cry:

I think part of why I was up so early was the conversation I had with my future SIL last night - Pissed me off - She has a beautiful little boy - he's two, or just turned 3 -

A few months back, her Boyfriend came to the US for "work" - Apparently he recently called her and told her that he married an American, that he is ending the relationship with her, and she's shyt outta luck when it comes to any support for her beautiful little boy - I am assuming that he probably came up here on a K1, and has been lying to her the whole time - cause he was calling regularly until recently - Pisses me off, cause the focker played both of these women - The American who he married, and my SIL - he deserves to be castrated :angry:

U know what really pisses me off about this is the child. Now granted what he is doing to both women is wrong but at the end of the day what the PHOCK does your son have to do with all of this?? So just cuz u married the American you can't support your child anymore so the hell with him?? Like are you serious?? This really made my blood boil. I'm so sick of these damn men treating there kids who didn’t ask to be here like ####### for no reason!!!! Ugh!!!! I hope his life here in the states is pure hell!!!!

That is exactly what pisses me off, Dada - My SIL is strong and will get over it - But how can you just turn your back on such a beautiful little boy?

how do you know he is not going to help with his son? i'm sure he doesn't have a job here yet...

From what he said to her - He basically told her he has a new life and isn't dealing with what was left behind inna yaad -

damn, that is crazy. and the american woman is ok with him just saying phock off with his son?

she may not know

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Timeline

Sunny soon call you, it's who I think it is...he's not my cousin though.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
sus have you tried the quick cook porridge?

they have it in hominy, plantain, and peanut

but to be honest, nothing beats REAL peanut porridge

I agree Bunz -

But, these are pretty good in a pinch - They are easy to keep in my desk drawer - just add hot water-

Grace%20Cornmeal%20porridge.jpg

Wow, I wanna try them!!

Timeline
Sunny soon call you, it's who I think it is...he's not my cousin though.

okie dokie!

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

he rides the bus to school and discovered that his bus this year is one of those short busses (you know the one that everyone calls the retard bus) so now he is refusing to ride it...

today he wanted me to give him a ride and i said no because his school is out of the way and i would be late for work..

i told him he better take that short bus to school and shut up about it....i am not giving him any money to take the city bus either

OMG that poor kid. I am sorry but the short bus made me giggle. How old is he?

I always tell Tierra she is "short bus special" I know its mean, but us parents have to have our own inside jokes sometimes.

For real - he needs to buck up and deal with it. How far is school... tell him to ride his bike!

he is 12. bike ride not really doable....35+ blocks on a busy street..

the boy seriously thinks the world revolves around him....he is in for a rude awakening..

Oh thats a tough age... he is more aware of joke..

Tierra would just think it was a "cute little bus"

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
Well all I know is if fockery presents itself with Steve, yall gone be reading about your "yardie sista" on msnbc, yahoo and aol! Just have bail fund monies ready to bail a sista out! lol

mi gone go look some porrige

brb

I have YET to taste cornmeal porridge.. I want some. If I go for the interview, Steve's mom said she would make me some.. I did have plantain porridge and it was yummmmy!

mstee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yessssssssss kkkkkkkkkkkkk?

bail money

huh? Lol.. Im just saying....

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
sus have you tried the quick cook porridge?

they have it in hominy, plantain, and peanut

but to be honest, nothing beats REAL peanut porridge

I agree Bunz -

But, these are pretty good in a pinch - They are easy to keep in my desk drawer - just add hot water-

Grace%20Cornmeal%20porridge.jpg

Wow, I wanna try them!!

If you can't find them - I am more than happy to ship - just send me $$!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
i have a business idea for my mother,

when my room becomes available she can turn it into a hostel for yardies travelling from far to do their interviews :star:

That sounds wonderful! I think thats what Steve's mom is going to do, cept she lives in Cambridge far from MoBay

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Me too, been tired as phock the past few days but i dont complain, cause good things are happening in my life, i just cover up these bags under mi yeye's and keep it moving :)

hell i forgot how addictive VJ is and of course my ish is still blocked on my computer :)

anyway just passing thru, will try to come back and chat later

Uh oh sounds like something interesting is going on....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Bunz...I just saw you were approved!!!!!! CONGRATS I'm so happy for you!!!!!

tonks!! :star:

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

awwww he didn't mean it, he was just upset. i remember saying the same thing to my mother and i love her more than life itself.

smart boy you have there though figuring out how to get himself to school. how old is he? and if he isn't too young why not let him take the city bus to school. I know we did.

city bus is $2 each way....that is $4 a day....waste of money when the school bus picks him up for free right at our doorstep

am i being a cruel mother by making him ride the short bus?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.