SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning again all - I am at work now :cry:

I think part of why I was up so early was the conversation I had with my future SIL last night - Pissed me off - She has a beautiful little boy - he's two, or just turned 3 -

A few months back, her Boyfriend came to the US for "work" - Apparently he recently called her and told her that he married an American, that he is ending the relationship with her, and she's shyt outta luck when it comes to any support for her beautiful little boy - I am assuming that he probably came up here on a K1, and has been lying to her the whole time - cause he was calling regularly until recently - Pisses me off, cause the focker played both of these women - The American who he married, and my SIL - he deserves to be castrated :angry:

Good morning again... what makes people think they can play with folks lives like this? This sh*t just aint cool. Karma is a mofo though.. He'll get it back when he least expects it! :angry:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
GOOD MORNING YARDIES

I NEED UR HELP A FRIEND OF MINE IS ON THE BRINK OF KILLING HERSELF. HER FAMILY CALLS HER ALL SORTS OF NAMES, ILL TREAT HER ETC.... PLEASE HELP ME HELP HER. I HAVE NEVER BEEN IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS WHERE SOMEONE TELLS ME THEY WANT TO END THEIR LIFE AND ITS SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :help::help::help:

1luv - if she's that serious about killing herself - get her to a hospital ASAP - don't leave her alone, and please get her somewhere where they can evaluate her mental status and she can get the help she needs. So sorry to hear this -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
GOOD MORNING YARDIES

I NEED UR HELP A FRIEND OF MINE IS ON THE BRINK OF KILLING HERSELF. HER FAMILY CALLS HER ALL SORTS OF NAMES, ILL TREAT HER ETC.... PLEASE HELP ME HELP HER. I HAVE NEVER BEEN IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS WHERE SOMEONE TELLS ME THEY WANT TO END THEIR LIFE AND ITS SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :help::help::help:

Not again! I just went through this with a family member. See if she would consider going to therapy and help her make an appointment and go with her (if you can). If its more severe than that then call the police and tell them that she is on the verge of committing suicide. They may "302" her which is put her in a facility.

Hi My2.. Did you sleep any better last night?

Filed: Timeline
GOOD MORNING YARDIES

1luv - if she's that serious about killing herself - get her to a hospital ASAP - don't leave her alone, and please get her somewhere where they can evaluate her mental status and she can get the help she needs. So sorry to hear this -

Please do this ASAP...have friends who have been in the same situation. One who tried to OD on vicodin and some other drugs after her husband left her. I called 911 while I was driving to her house. I had to break in. I had to shove my fingers down her throat to make her vomit and you know she was mad at me for a few years, but I'm glad I did that. She would have left behind 4 beautiful little girls.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning again all - I am at work now :cry:

I think part of why I was up so early was the conversation I had with my future SIL last night - Pissed me off - She has a beautiful little boy - he's two, or just turned 3 -

A few months back, her Boyfriend came to the US for "work" - Apparently he recently called her and told her that he married an American, that he is ending the relationship with her, and she's shyt outta luck when it comes to any support for her beautiful little boy - I am assuming that he probably came up here on a K1, and has been lying to her the whole time - cause he was calling regularly until recently - Pisses me off, cause the focker played both of these women - The American who he married, and my SIL - he deserves to be castrated :angry:

wow sorry to hear that...

GOOD MORNING YARDIES

Not again! I just went through this with a family member. See if she would consider going to therapy and help her make an appointment and go with her (if you can). If its more severe than that then call the police and tell them that she is on the verge of committing suicide. They may "302" her which is put her in a facility.

Hi My2.. Did you sleep any better last night?

not really ..but thanks for asking

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
GOOD MORNING YARDIES

my best friend did this 6 years ago (her oldest son called me and told me she took alot pills.)...after i got her medical help ..i then went to counseling just like mstee said...

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Timeline

Ladies, Ladies....this is for anyone new to the process or know of anyone who is about to start the process --

Ask you fiance or fiancee if they're ever been arrested, travelled to the states (if yes, how, when, what visa), better yet, have them get a police certificate before you even begin the process if you have concerns and send it to you. I don't think there is anything worse than being at the interview with your man or woman and the police report you presented to them is different than the information they have in the system. Then you find out that your man was not deported once, but twice and faces immigration fraud charges in the US.

Okay, mek mi stap type before I get in trouble.

Oh, you can get background checks done if you want (opps, did I type that)

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ladies, Ladies....this is for anyone new to the process or know of anyone who is about to start the process --

Ask you fiance or fiancee if they're ever been arrested, travelled to the states (if yes, how, when, what visa), better yet, have them get a police certificate before you even begin the process if you have concerns and send it to you. I don't think there is anything worse than being at the interview with your man or woman and the police report you presented to them is different than the information they have in the system. Then you find out that your man was not deported once, but twice and faces immigration fraud charges in the US.

Not only that - If they have children - Make sure you are FULLY aware of the relationship they have with their baby momma - and I would suggest meeting her BEFORE he gets here so that you are sure the story you have gotten is the right one.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

wow, 1luv i agree she should NOT be left alone at any time, she needs deliverance

sus, what happened to your SIL is so messed up and it makes me angry. her world must feel like it broke into a million peices

bway some man juss wicked suh!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

good morning everyone ...

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
GOOD MORNING YARDIES

my best friend did this 6 years ago (her oldest son called me and told me she took alot pills.)...after i got her medical help ..i then went to counseling just like mstee said...

My cousin took aspirin which leads me to believe she was looking for attention. It disturbs me to hear about people wanting to take their lives. Nothing is so servere that it warrants you to do that. Depression is something else though. It takes over you sense of reasoning and logic. Im gonna pray for Alicia...

Timeline

Its funny you say that because when I told my aunt and uncle I was getting married and to a Jamaican man my uncle said did you do a background check? :blink:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.