Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hope u feel better soon LOVE..Princesss...aww ur really having a Princess..hehehe..AND BUNZ...FINALLY..CONGRATS GIRL!!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey yardies i have a question !!

IS IT POSSIBLE TO SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW FOR A FRIDAY ??

the thing is ..with school i'm not allowed to miss any days of class..the only time i will actucally have time to go to the intetrview is the last week in NOV ( thanksgiving week) but the only days i have off are the 26th (thurs) and the 27th (fri)..if not then i would have to wait until the second or third week of december...

Not sure if anyone answered you on this but our interview was on a Friday. You might want to check and see if they are even open the day after Thanksgiving.

They will not be open the day after Thanksgiving.

i didnt think so..i was pushing my luck..thanx for the info !

Vermont Service Center:

** 5/8/2009 - I29F Sent to VSC

** 5/12/2009- I29F Received @ VSC

** 5/13/2009- NOA1 Mailed

** 5/14/2009- Check Cashed

** 5/21/2009- NOA1 Received by Mail

** 9/11/2009- NOA2 via Email * Approved*

** 9/15/2009 - NVC Recieved/ KNG Case # assigned

** 9/18/2009 - Case left NVC for Kingston

** 9/18/2009- Kingston Recieved Case

** 9/19/2009- NOA2 Received by Mail

** 9/25/2009- Packet 3 Sent via Jamaica mail

** 10/2/2009- Packet 3-4 Recieved via Email

** 10/2/2009- Interview Day Assigned * OCTOBER 27TH 2009 *[APPROVED]*

**10/13/2009- Medical Completed

**10/27/2009- Interview[ blue slipped for not having medical]

**11/16/2009- Medical Picked up in KNG

**11/24/2009- Appt at Embassy [ turn in medical]

**12/1/2009- Visa in Hand

**12/2/2009 POE : Ft. Lauderdale !!

Timeline
hope u feel better soon LOVE..Princesss...aww ur really having a Princess..hehehe..AND BUNZ...FINALLY..CONGRATS GIRL!!

Thank you, what does OAFJF stand for?

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Timeline
Hey yardies i have a question !!

IS IT POSSIBLE TO SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW FOR A FRIDAY ??

the thing is ..with school i'm not allowed to miss any days of class..the only time i will actucally have time to go to the intetrview is the last week in NOV ( thanksgiving week) but the only days i have off are the 26th (thurs) and the 27th (fri)..if not then i would have to wait until the second or third week of december...

Not sure if anyone answered you on this but our interview was on a Friday. You might want to check and see if they are even open the day after Thanksgiving.

They will not be open the day after Thanksgiving.

Also, Heaven - I don't want to burst your bubble, but I think counting on a Nov interview is very optimistic - You didn't get NOA2 yet, right? You have to look towards others timelines - I would set your mind more that it will be over your winter break from school, and then if you get it for Nov you will be triply excited!

thnx sus no i havent gotten my noa2 yet...i was'nt really counting on a NOV interview i was just doing some pre-planning ..becuz it wrk around my school sched but none of that matters right now so i'm just waiting for time tell everything..but Dec would be good.

Vermont Service Center:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Open Arms For Jamaica's Future :bonk:

yuh noh see di big rass writing in her signature? :lol:

(((LS)))

Timeline

OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE..non profit organization a couple of us ladies started to help a child stay in school

(((LS)))

:rofl:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE..non profit organization a couple of us ladies started to help a child stay in school

So Kimmy, how much it cost to sign up? Mi well broke enoh :(

Timeline

(((LS)))

lol, I feel like an idiot lol :help::help:

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Timeline

So Kimmy, how much it cost to sign up? Mi well broke enoh :(

LOL...membership is free !! we accept any donations...monetary or school supplies!!!

Timeline

(((LS)))

:rofl:

Wow thats great kimmy, that sounds like a great organization. I always said I would like to open an after school center with computers and lots of books for those idle kids that dont have anything better to do after school that give trouble. Its very sad to see them, its like they are hungry to learn but nobody to feed them.

Adel Bestavros

Timeline
:dance: CONGRATS MRS. PALMER AND BUNZ !!!!! :dance:

Vermont Service Center:

Timeline
LOL...membership is free !! we accept any donations...monetary or school supplies!!!

all now yuh neva tell me how to sign up :rolleyes::bonk:

How mi fi get membership?? :unsure:

Mi haffi have one big rass signature too? :jest:

(F)

Let us know when the website is up an running :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.