6,027 posts in this topic

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
alright sweetsugah.. mi deh ya..

dada.. girl yesterday when dem chat bout FIRED.. i was gonna have a heartattack my yeye look like dis.. :shocked:

so glad u are still in the land of the employed.. lol

Yes girl I'm still here for now. They haven't kicked me out yet.

Timeline

shemmy ya knoa di executive chef ago mek hers FRESH lol..

the frozen for di nondomestics like me LOL.. that does sound REALLY good w/ the veggies and salmon..

hope u start feeling better lp.. everytime i hear that song i think of u.. hey not to be bringing up drama but does Baby mama know u and hubby are preggers???

i rememeber she was still proclaiming her love for him..even tho he had moved on..

nuh bodda if ya nuh wan answa..mi understan

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ppl trust me! yesterday i had so much stress

it wasn't even the waiting, i was prepared to wait 5 months but when i started seeing a bag of june and july approvals i started getting annoyed

and i checked yesterday and saw that i got a touch

and then checked my inbox this morning to see an approval notice

so so happy

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Congratulations bunz, evening ladies I have been home sick all day.

Hey Lovesponge, hope you're feeling better soon! (F)

Thanks JAP, how many months are you? Are you feeling better than you did in the beginning?

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Timeline
ppl trust me! yesterday i had so much stress

it wasn't even the waiting, i was prepared to wait 5 months but when i started seeing a bag of june and july approvals i started getting annoyed

and i checked yesterday and saw that i got a touch

and then checked my inbox this morning to see an approval notice

so so happy

BUNZY ya soon reach.. tell me wha ya family tink?? dem all good w/ u leaving yaad?? so exciting..

So I had to go for ANOTHER ultrasound today :rolleyes:

New technician, he knew what he was doing :thumbs:

He says: GIRL!! :thumbs:

:dancing:

GOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! lol congrats..

Timeline

Thanks JAP, how many months are you? Are you feeling better than you did in the beginning?

Yes ma'am! :yes:

I felt like ####### until about 14-16 weeks then it got much better...

But you know with my son I was nauseous the WHOLE DAMN PREGNANCY!! :hehe:

I am 21 weeks no :)

Timeline

the frozen for di nondomestics like me LOL.. that does sound REALLY good w/ the veggies and salmon..

hope u start feeling better lp.. everytime i hear that song i think of u.. hey not to be bringing up drama but does Baby mama know u and hubby are preggers???

i rememeber she was still proclaiming her love for him..even tho he had moved on..

No its ok Quana, No she doesnt know, he doesnt barely talk to her anymore like maybe once a month. I told him he should call more often but its his choice he just doesnt want the issues, he just want to work and take care of his responsibility(after the DNA test)

I havent told anyone yet except my job and you guys, dont know if you remember but I had an early loss a few months ago and I didnt want to take the chance of going through that again.

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I know Jalove loves to cook. I'm a nondomestic too...well most times. There's something sweet in the salmon and veggies too....can't figure it.

Timeline

Yes ma'am! :yes:

I felt like ####### until about 14-16 weeks then it got much better...

But you know with my son I was nauseous the WHOLE DAMN PREGNANCY!! :hehe:

I am 21 weeks no :)

Ok Great so there is light at the end of the tunnel, lol I feel terrible and on top of it I have a bad cold :crying::crying:

Adel Bestavros

Timeline

No its ok Quana, No she doesnt know, he doesnt barely talk to her anymore like maybe once a month. I told him he should call more often but its his choice he just doesnt want the issues, he just want to work and take care of his responsibility(after the DNA test)

I havent told anyone yet except my job and you guys, dont know if you remember but I had an early loss a few months ago and I didnt want to take the chance of going through that again.

i think i do remember.. i don't blame u for waiting till the pregnancy has progressed, many prayers coming ur way!!!

ur right, its his choice.. i tell roger di same.. he gets down cuz he's not able to help as much as he used to and is shamed to call.. i tell him the baby mudda maybe upset, but them kids don't care either way.. they wanna talk to their daddy.. bm will be alright..

Timeline
Ok Great so there is light at the end of the tunnel, lol I feel terrible and on top of it I have a bad cold :crying::crying:

Yes it does get better!

Sorry about the cold, being sick while you are pregnant is the WORST cause you can't take anything :(

Hope hubby is taking good care of you, at least you have him (L)

This site is super cool http://www.pregnology.com/due-date.php

You can enter your due date and it will give you a week by week that is pretty accurate and fun to read...

Every Sunday my man want to know what it says for this week :D

Here is mine:

2010.pngMake a pregnancy ticker

Timeline

Yes it does get better!

Sorry about the cold, being sick while you are pregnant is the WORST cause you can't take anything :(

Hope hubby is taking good care of you, at least you have him (L)

This site is super cool http://www.pregnology.com/due-date.php

You can enter your due date and it will give you a week by week that is pretty accurate and fun to read...

Every Sunday my man want to know what it says for this week :D

Here is mine:

2010.pngMake a pregnancy ticker

Thanks JAP I am gonna go check it out now

Adel Bestavros

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.