SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

kim..i told roger i have to see if ya'll still down for this sat at ya'll place (are ya'll?) and he said, "where, the bush???" LOL.. i told him fi leave ya'll alone..

See u guys later its time for Super Walmart(what fun) :star: ... we have raffle tickets if yall want any. That is a good question, when did all this start with no education avail. OR has it always been that way. I wonder if things were different before JA independence??? Anyone know?

i hate walmart period.. super or not!! lol

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
well dang girl.. you know ft worth wanna be down.. they can't call it COW TOWN!! or HICK TOWN lol..

funky town is what the dejays on the radio call it LOL.. prolly why u never heard..u nuh knoa nutting bout di stanky leg and the frankie.. lol..

OH my...ok i dont bother to turn on the radio in TX its so diff. Tell me a good station maybe i just dont know!...I just cant do it. Im missin hot 97 right abt now :) Im gonna PM u too wow i have lots to say to ya its adding up! meanwhile im gonna try this Saturday.

Coco bread recipe

Ingredients

coco-bread-11-medium.jpg 2 packets yeast

1 tsp sugar

1/4 cup warm water

1 medium egg

1 cup warm milk

1 tsp salt

3.5 cups white flour

1/2 cup melted butter

Preparation

coco-bread-12-medium.jpg Mix the yeast, sugar and water together.

Beat the egg and stir in to the mixture.

Stir in the milk and salt.

coco-bread-13-medium.jpg Stir in 2 cups of the flour.

coco_bread_4_medium.jpg Slowly add more flour, stop when the mixture becomes stiff.

Knead the dough until it is smooth - this should take about 10 minutes!

coco-bread-14-medium.jpg Transfer the dough to a clean bowl and some of the melted butter.

Roll the dough around the bowl until it is entirely coated in butter.

coco-bread-15-medium.jpg Cover with a damp towel for 1 hour (this will allow the mixture to rise).

coco-bread-16-medium.jpg

coco-bread-17-medium.jpg Divide the dough in to 10 pieces and roll each piece in to a circle, about 1/2 cm thick.

coco-bread-18-medium.jpg Brush the dough with melted butter then fold in half.

Cooking

Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.

Place folded pieces on a well greased sheet and place on the bottom rack of the oven.

coco-bread-20-medium.jpg Bake until golden

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

well dang girl.. you know ft worth wanna be down.. they can't call it COW TOWN!! or HICK TOWN lol..

funky town is what the dejays on the radio call it LOL.. prolly why u never heard..u nuh knoa nutting bout di stanky leg and the frankie.. lol..

OH my...ok i dont bother to turn on the radio in TX its so diff. Tell me a good station maybe i just dont know!...I just cant do it. Im missin hot 97 right abt now :) Im gonna PM u too wow i have lots to say to ya its adding up! meanwhile im gonna try this Saturday.

Coco bread recipe

Ingredients

1 tsp sugar

1/4 cup warm water

1 medium egg

1 cup warm milk

1 tsp salt

3.5 cups white flour

1/2 cup melted butter

Preparation

coco_bread_4_medium.jpg Slowly add more flour, stop when the mixture becomes stiff.

coco-bread-14-medium.jpg Transfer the dough to a clean bowl and some of the melted butter.

coco-bread-15-medium.jpg Cover with a damp towel for 1 hour (this will allow the mixture to rise).

coco-bread-16-medium.jpg

coco-bread-17-medium.jpg Divide the dough in to 10 pieces and roll each piece in to a circle, about 1/2 cm thick.

Cooking

Place folded pieces on a well greased sheet and place on the bottom rack of the oven.

Is that you Jah Love?

you are making me sooooo hungry yummy!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

we all know that its such a waste to use a lawyer, but i was looking at the Dallas CIS office reviews and i had to chuckle..

this couples lawyer did not even COME to the interview..now i don't know why they wanted him there anyway, but the point is THEY DID and he knew he was supposed to LOL

they waited and waited, and called (no answer) and waited.. and finally went in alone..after waiting on him 30 min..

dem say the secretary call back after approval chat bout, call us in 2 years so we can help u w/ ur LOC

thats out of orda!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

APPROVED

smiley-dance003.gif

smiley-happy093.gifsmiley-happy093.gifsmiley-happy093.gifsmiley-happy093.gif

Edited by Bunzarelli

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congratulations bunz, evening ladies I have been home sick all day.

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Coco bread recipe

Ingredients

1 tsp sugar

1/4 cup warm water

1 medium egg

1 cup warm milk

1 tsp salt

3.5 cups white flour

1/2 cup melted butter

Preparation

coco-bread-16-medium.jpg

Cooking

Or you can buy them frozen :whistle: Just kidding JaLove.

Taste of Jamaica in DC make the best coco bread stuffed with salmon and veggies....yummy. Think I'm going to get some this weekend.

APPROVED

smiley-dance003.gif

smiley-happy093.gifsmiley-happy093.gifsmiley-happy093.gifsmiley-happy093.gif

Oh Bunz I am so happy fi ya told ya it soon come! Now you are almost there :thumbs:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.