Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Awww, I want identical twins soooo bad since I'll be starting all over. But if not then I definitely want to try for back to back 9mo. apart and with my history of delivering prematurely it'll probably be more like 6-8mo. apart.

LOL - I was just reading a deposition summary the other day - the man had two kids, age 17, from a previous relationship - I am thinking Oh, he had twins..... Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm Nope - One Bday in Sept, one in Dec :whistle:

Yeah, Louis has a brother the same age!! His father is always asking him why he hasn't spread his seed around yet. How can he be his son and not have children!???

I would like twins too. Louis is getting 1 pregnancy outta me... so if I have 2 at once..... he will be happy!

hubby will get one if he is lucky...........

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks Irie for the link. I totally forgot about her blog, but it's good that she has updated it and is sharing their good news. All the best to them....

Hello Yardies....

Hi Sunny, How r things?

Hey Sus,

Everything is good.... Ray is good and is working now. Thank you Lord! We're waiting on his GC which should be here soon. Some of the older Jamaicans that he chats to are telling him that I'm going to keep his GC, but I sent a message through Ray to tell them to go suck dem motha and go away. Hold a GC for what? I don't need it... LMAO Ray said NOT MY WIFE, SHE'S NOT LIKE THAT... LOL Some people are so freakin stupid I tell you.

Anyway, besides that we are doing pretty good. We went to Reggae Summfest on Sunday and were there from 11:30am until 9:30pm. I was so damn tired, but the show was nice. Cocoa Tea, Beenie, Capelton, I-Wayne and others.

OCTOBER 7, 2009: 7:30 AM!

Yeah, MrsP it's about time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Princess - Ya get a link yet?

YAY Mrs PALMER!@!!!! :dancing:

Sus, mi send yuh one message over so... soon come...

I second that. Congrats Mrs. P..... Good Luck to you girl.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ells, if you're renewing your DL in a few days, does that mean your birthday is coming up? If so, any big plans?

--------

We're going to dinner for my uncle's birthday tonight. I need to figure out what to get him for a gift under $25. Any ideas?

:blush: Yes, my b-day is on Sunday. I can't decide what to do. I kinda really want to go to an amusement park but I also want to continue on getting the apartment decluttered cause that feels real good and last weekend I made a lot of progress! There is also a Richie Spice show up in Marin County across the bridge so I just don't know. I think I'll either make or buy myself a cake. I know hubby wishes he had a job & some money so he could do something for me but I'm sure he'll figure out something nice to do anyway. :luv:

What does uncle like? Gadgets? Music? Sports?

PLEASE don't spend your birthday decluttering!!!

No clue what my uncle likes. I don't see him but a few times a year. I might go with a Starbucks gift card, cause I know he works overnight a lot & needs to stay awake.

LOL - I was just reading a deposition summary the other day - the man had two kids, age 17, from a previous relationship - I am thinking Oh, he had twins..... Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm Nope - One Bday in Sept, one in Dec :whistle:

Reminds me of Rita Marley's autobiography, No Woman No Cry. While she was pregnant, Bob got two other women pregnant. Three kids, three mothers, within months of each other. I was surprised, reading that book, at her lack of anger.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

I won't be around this weekend so HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ells!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Timeline
Reminds me of Rita Marley's autobiography, No Woman No Cry. While she was pregnant, Bob got two other women pregnant. Three kids, three mothers, within months of each other. I was surprised, reading that book, at her lack of anger.

I can top that...how about 6 kids all girls all born in the same month 5 different mothers 3 in the same hospital same time....NASTINESS hood fi drap aff

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
HAppy bday ells

Thanks Kimmy!

Thanks SunRay too!

Glad that your hubby has a job now and is getting all settled. I bet it feels good for him to be working.

Okay Nat, I won't do anything 'not fun' on my actual b-day but over the weekend I probably will. It actually feels so good to make progress in cleaning up the space that it's almost as much fun as doing fun stuff!

I haven't read that book but I'm also amazed at Rita's tolerance of Bob's 'indiscretions'. I lost a lot of respect for him when I started learning the real story. The only redeeming factor for Rita is that she's the 'main' wife and therefore now banking a whole lotta money from his success! :devil:

I can top that...how about 6 kids all girls all born in the same month 5 different mothers 3 in the same hospital same time....NASTINESS hood fi drap aff

:blink::blink::blink::o:o That's CRAZY!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

YIKES, sounds like a Springer or Maury show!!!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

YIKES, sounds like a Springer or Maury show!!!

Well...don't think he'd go on that show, but I'll give him this, he does take care of them. Told me he was just young and dumb.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Congats Mrs. Palmer :dance:

My daughter's father has two 17 years old and two 6 years olds :huh:

Sunray and Finesse - ya'll better get the working on those pickneys :whistle:

Shemmy???????? wah bout you :rofl:

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm running outta excuses :innocent:

What about yourself?

What about yourself?

Same boat as you, sis.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

What about yourself?

Same boat as you, sis.

Mi nah ave no strainer :help:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.