SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sooo... SunRay asked if I had heard from Marlita. And I hadn't, we never really chatted that much but she was a regular poster back when I was a noob... anyhow for those of you that know her, I just found her blog again and she is pregnant with TWINS! Great news for her!!!

YAY for Marlita......ohhhhh she is gonna be a busy lady with 2 but at least she has her hubby by her side to be able to help her.....lord knows that will be a huge help.....i cant wait for richard to be here to help me out......but YAY I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR HER! it must be something in the wata that all these jamerican twins are conceived LOL......

do you have a link to her blog cat???

When my time comes, I definitely want that TWIN VJ wata!! Boy & girl in one shot & then done please!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
What are you confused about? You have to register to bid on the auctions - Just read the fine print carefully, cause each auction has different taxes and fees - You can set your max bid per night - For example, I usually bid on Rooms right towards the end of the auction, and set a max bid of $5 or $10 - if you win the auction, you submit your travel dates - Then they confirm if its available, and if it is they charge you for the dates, plus a $20 booking fee -

i was just checking out that website and they do have some pretty good deals...

they have one for 7 nights at rooms and airfare for $295 a person...have you ever used this site?

how is rooms about bringing in guests (locals)?

I use it all the time - Just read the fine print, esp, with airfare - cause lots of those seem to have additional fees based on which airport you are flying from - I have only done hotels - Stayed at Rooms, Mariners in Negril, in the Bahamas - forget where else.

Rooms on the Beach only allows registered guests up into the hotel - but you can have friends visit by the pool / around the bar - Although I know others who have gotten people in their rooms - Never me though

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sooo... SunRay asked if I had heard from Marlita. And I hadn't, we never really chatted that much but she was a regular poster back when I was a noob... anyhow for those of you that know her, I just found her blog again and she is pregnant with TWINS! Great news for her!!!

YAY for Marlita......ohhhhh she is gonna be a busy lady with 2 but at least she has her hubby by her side to be able to help her.....lord knows that will be a huge help.....i cant wait for richard to be here to help me out......but YAY I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR HER! it must be something in the wata that all these jamerican twins are conceived LOL......

When my time comes, I definitely want that TWIN VJ wata!! Boy & girl in one shot & then done please!

I'm thinking your chances are very good Ells!

~ 11/06/08 K-1 visa was denied and a 2 year ban placed on our file

~ 02/09/10 married my best friend

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

http://mocha-marlita.blogspot.com/

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

RoxieJoe, thanks for the adjustment update. Keep them coming!

My2, what were you doing posting in the mid-morning? Thought you were part of the evening crew. :lol:

Finesse, if he orders the luxurious sheets & you don't want them, send them my way. I would love some 600 thread count sheets, but just can't see spending a lot of money on them.

Trelawny, I've downloaded all of the freecreditreport commercials. I scattered them throughout playlists on my iPod to semi-simulate listening to the radio. I gotta :bonk: myself for that.

Also, the US Embassy is definitely closed for US & Jamaican holidays. When I emailed them asking for a Sept 7 interview date (to save a vacation day), Jawi informed me of that. I verified @ their website & it's true, unfortunately.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Ells, if you're renewing your DL in a few days, does that mean your birthday is coming up? If so, any big plans?

--------

We're going to dinner for my uncle's birthday tonight. I need to figure out what to get him for a gift under $25. Any ideas?

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
What are you confused about? You have to register to bid on the auctions - Just read the fine print carefully, cause each auction has different taxes and fees - You can set your max bid per night - For example, I usually bid on Rooms right towards the end of the auction, and set a max bid of $5 or $10 - if you win the auction, you submit your travel dates - Then they confirm if its available, and if it is they charge you for the dates, plus a $20 booking fee -

i was just checking out that website and they do have some pretty good deals...

they have one for 7 nights at rooms and airfare for $295 a person...have you ever used this site?

how is rooms about bringing in guests (locals)?

I use it all the time - Just read the fine print, esp, with airfare - cause lots of those seem to have additional fees based on which airport you are flying from - I have only done hotels - Stayed at Rooms, Mariners in Negril, in the Bahamas - forget where else.

Rooms on the Beach only allows registered guests up into the hotel - but you can have friends visit by the pool / around the bar - Although I know others who have gotten people in their rooms - Never me though

i wonder about kids.....somehow i always end up with all the kids from hubbys family yard staying with me and hogging my bed!

Timeline

Awwww so happy for them! Congrats Marlita.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i wonder about kids.....somehow i always end up with all the kids from hubbys family yard staying with me and hogging my bed!

I know when Jamerican got married there, her friends were in and outta her room all day - Not sure how strict they would be with overnight -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
OCTOBER 7, 2009: 7:30 AM!

CONGRATS!!!!! :dance:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

I'm thinking your chances are very good Ells!

With the evidence I've seen, I think you're right! :thumbs::yes:

Ells, if you're renewing your DL in a few days, does that mean your birthday is coming up? If so, any big plans?

--------

We're going to dinner for my uncle's birthday tonight. I need to figure out what to get him for a gift under $25. Any ideas?

:blush: Yes, my b-day is on Sunday. I can't decide what to do. I kinda really want to go to an amusement park but I also want to continue on getting the apartment decluttered cause that feels real good and last weekend I made a lot of progress! There is also a Richie Spice show up in Marin County across the bridge so I just don't know. I think I'll either make or buy myself a cake. I know hubby wishes he had a job & some money so he could do something for me but I'm sure he'll figure out something nice to do anyway. :luv:

What does uncle like? Gadgets? Music? Sports?

OCTOBER 7, 2009: 7:30 AM!

YAY! Congrats! It's about time for you two! :dance::thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.