SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Lawny..agree on the Gov thing for the most part. However, I like what Andrew Holness stands for as a the Miniter of Education and a parent. Lets just see how much support he will get in accomplishing his task! He wants to increase literacy to 85% for 4th graders by 2015!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
:ot::ot:

When I first join VJ, I was glad for the topics that were being discussed about the support your SO or husband would need once he has join you here in the US. I believe in returning what was offered to me. My husband has been here 2 weeks now, so I will share a lilttle what I have experienced.

1. As far as supporting your husband at his interview, I found that if you the wife is there, the interviews can be alot less stressful for the husband. This is a life changing event, and being there with him, shows your support to the person who will be interviewing you. But, again this is a personal choice.

2. Having unlimited time for your SO or husband once he has arrived here. I find that they do feel like they are fish out of the water, but the man in them will not allow them to tell you that. So, you must have alot of patient and you must spend alot of time with them.

3. Those of you who are in school and have kids may find this to be a balancing act.

4. Everyone may have some type of adjustment issues, but they may not be the same as your fellow VJ. Borden seems to be the biggest issue of all.

borden? wha dis mean?

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Filed: Timeline

Not sure if anyone has reservations there, but dis hotel is too rass big....and dem don't ave adequate staffing....and di employees they have they work them to death...

Iberostar Hotels & Resorts announced Thursday that it will temporarily close its Rose Hall Beach Hotel, effective September 1....

According to a statement issued by the mega all-inclusive chain, the decision was made by management to close The Rose Hall Beach hotel “in order to provide guests with the high level of service that Iberostar is known for.”

Guests who have booked their vacations at the Rose Hall Beach Hotel will be upgraded to the Rose Hall Suites at no additional cost. The Rose Hall Beach Hotel is part of their Rose Hall Beach & Spa Resort Complex, which also includes Rose Hall Suites and Grand Hotel Rose Hall.

Philipp Hofer, managing director of the Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Resort & Spa Complex noted, “While we are temporarily closing the property, guests who have booked holidays at the hotel will still be able to enjoy all of the benefits of an Iberostar experience at Iberostar Rose Hall Suites. During this closure we will continue to make scheduled upgrades to the property and perform preventative maintenance to be ready for our re-opening this coming high season.”

As far as the Mexico properties go, the two Riviera Maya properties that are closing temporarily are Iberostar Paraiso del Mar and Iberostar Paraiso Beach.

“This brief closure will give us the opportunity to perform scheduled upgrades and preventative maintenance," John Long, vice president of sales and marketing for Iberostar, said in a written release. "We are excited that we will be re-opening as of September 30, 2009 and sales following the re-opening are strong."

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
WELL LADIES IM OFF TO PAY THE BILL BE BACK LATER .. HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT DAY

yuh juss ave 1 bill fi pay? lucky you...

:lol:

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

When I first join VJ, I was glad for the topics that were being discussed about the support your SO or husband would need once he has join you here in the US. I believe in returning what was offered to me. My husband has been here 2 weeks now, so I will share a lilttle what I have experienced.

1. As far as supporting your husband at his interview, I found that if you the wife is there, the interviews can be alot less stressful for the husband. This is a life changing event, and being there with him, shows your support to the person who will be interviewing you. But, again this is a personal choice.

2. Having unlimited time for your SO or husband once he has arrived here. I find that they do feel like they are fish out of the water, but the man in them will not allow them to tell you that. So, you must have alot of patient and you must spend alot of time with them.

3. Those of you who are in school and have kids may find this to be a balancing act.

4. Everyone may have some type of adjustment issues, but they may not be the same as your fellow VJ. Borden seems to be the biggest issue of all.

borden? wha dis mean?

I am sure you knew what I was trying to say, but sense you did understand, the typo was bored. This is exactly why I have stopped posting, because the stuff that some of you need to focus on, you are not focusing on.

Roxcie

Lawny..agree on the Gov thing for the most part. However, I like what Andrew Holness stands for as a the Miniter of Education and a parent. Lets just see how much support he will get in accomplishing his task! He wants to increase literacy to 85% for 4th graders by 2015!

I would love to see that too...it's very fustrating when you're pushing to accomplish something and you want the government to support you 100%....

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

I would love to see that too...it's very fustrating when you're pushing to accomplish something and you want the government to support you 100%....

absolutely!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

borden? wha dis mean?

I am sure you knew what I was trying to say, but sense you did understand, the typo was bored. This is exactly why I have stopped posting, because the stuff that some of you need to focus on, you are not focusing on.

Roxcie

Roxie; come on -- she's new to the bored, it's possible she didn't know that's what you were trying to say. I'm sure she got it now...

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

borden? wha dis mean?

Roxcie

ok mom

wha exactly mi need to focus on?

Timeline

borden? wha dis mean?

Roxcie

no harm Roxie :no: i really didn't get it but i do now :thumbs: (not trying to be smart) :no:

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

oh, finese a u type dat mi did tink a di newbie...no badah...cho

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

borden? wha dis mean?

Roxcie

Roxie; come on -- she's new to the bored, it's possible she didn't know that's what you were trying to say. I'm sure she got it now...

it was me that asked....and yes i was being a smartass

Happy Hump Day! boobies.gif

borden? wha dis mean?

Roxcie

ok mom

wha exactly mi need to focus on?

Finess, you don't need to focus on a thing, GF you have it all under control. I am sure life in your part of town is JUST GREAT.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.