6,027 posts in this topic

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey yardies i have a question !!

IS IT POSSIBLE TO SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW FOR A FRIDAY ??

the thing is ..with school i'm not allowed to miss any days of class..the only time i will actucally have time to go to the intetrview is the last week in NOV ( thanksgiving week) but the only days i have off are the 26th (thurs) and the 27th (fri)..if not then i would have to wait until the second or third week of december...

I'm not sure but when the time comes, you can always write the embassy & see if they schedule on Fridays. Once you have your NOA2, you can write the consularkingst addy & request a specific date or timeframe....most of the time I think they oblige.

I am seriously thinking of having Mr. do the medical in Kingston :angry:

Heaven, someone who knows soon come answer your question! (L)

Jus smiley-greet024.gif

When is he coming!?? :Dsmiley-transport015.gif :D

As far as the medical goes, no matter where it is people have reported problems. For convenience sake, Mobay Hope is a little closer but seems like there have been enough problems from there lately. They may need to be reported to the embassy or powers that be. Seems some shady stuff goes on there. That aside, maybe when you call & make the appointment for him, the woman will see you guys are serious & she'll make a note of who he is & that you called for him. As long as he's clean on all fronts (drugs, STDs, etc.), he'll probably pass with flying colors. It's hard to say though....this whole process is so unpredictable.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

me too :thumbs: its a long drive but my brother and his family went to Dr. Michael Banbury in Kingston I told my hubby I think I might want him to do a pre-medical so they can't tell him anything :thumbs:

Edited by MsSheka

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline
I'm looking for my tix in the mail soon too :thumbs: (Hey Kimmy waving)

okay! did u talk to Jahlove? i can arrange tix for u! thnx a mil!!

support open arms for jamaica's future!!!! :)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Reading culture1's post was disheartening. I wonder why they don't give you a copy at MoBay Hope. Steven asked for one, even offered to pay for it, but they said they don't give copies.

Has anyone received a copy of the medical results from one of the medical centers in Kingston?

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Reading culture1's post was disheartening. I wonder why they don't give you a copy at MoBay Hope. Steven asked for one, even offered to pay for it, but they said they don't give copies.

Has anyone received a copy of the medical results from one of the medical centers in Kingston?

I heard of people breaking the seal and paying for a second copy in Kingston. :blush:

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Jus smiley-greet024.gif

wahgwan mi friend!

he will be here on monday!

:D

i can't believe it

heaven~ D's interview was on a friday, and his re-rass-interview was on a friday again

Timeline

Jus smiley-greet024.gif

wahgwan mi friend!

he will be here on monday!

:D

i can't believe it

heaven~ D's interview was on a friday, and his re-rass-interview was on a friday again

Hola!!! Como esta?

evening KK :star:

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Time for me to go to school........ Likkle more peoples.... Have a great day!

mstee - 60 people???

Yes thats how I began my journey going to Ja. I have always wanted to go and some friends of our family throws the trip every year so a group of us go every year. This year it was only about 30 of us.

i would much rather travel by myself or with one other person than a big group. i went one time with a big group and it was a nightmare....everybody arguing and shyt...

Finess I don't like it either. I did that once, never, never again...that was back in the early 90s. I left and went to stay at my dad's house. It was an 11 day trip and they drove me insane...like I was a damn interpreter.

You all know how well my last group trip worked out :whistle: The latest - One of the girls emailed me that did I want to plan a trip to Jamaica for Feb or April when she has a break from school - I emailed her back - Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm - HELLO = that would not go over well - "Hey DJ, I am going to be in JA on X date - but with my friends" = CLUELESS! Plus the one friend, no WAY will I travel to JA with her - we would lose her drunk in the club and get a call that she was over in St. Elizabeth or something -

i should hook up your friend with my friend. my friend just asked if i wanted to go with her in december. the last time i went with her she got pregnant by a man she just met......

i was like omg never again!!!

I guess she said the hell with souvenirs she came back with something better...

Timeline
I think I will have to figure out 1 standard lunch choice. So if she doesn't like the school menu it's "mom's choice" and thats it. Then maybe she will think twice about the options at school.

U mothers are so GREAT packing lunches and such!!! I tell my kids eat the school lunches are eat dinner when u come home. The choice is urs.

Timeline
Hey Sheka...I mean MsSheka..hahaha

Nat - can you send me the facebook list? Please? Pretty Please...

Hey Ells!!!!

we cool KK B)

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline
I was browsing around and came across this question what do y'all think???

OMG.... my fiance just had his interview in Jordan... things were going fine and suddenly when the CO saw our pics, she decided he was only marrying me for the visa because of our age difference! I am 15 years older, and i was not wearing my false plate in the picture, so he was only marrying me for the visa, according to her. She kept telling him "she has no teeth" He was so upset, he is not even sure if we are denied or what. What can we do? I am soooooo upset. I don't know what to do.

OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS!!!! :rofl: I have been laughing for the last five minutes ova dis. I can't even believe the OP would post this.. LOL Can you imagine the person telling you your SO has no teeth? He should have grabbed himself and smiled at the person and said with a sly smile, ”That is why I love and married her....”

I see who ever interviewed him held no punches... I could see her face like huh?? But why would he take a pic with no teeth bettta yet why is she posing for pics with no teeth. This is too Funny!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.