SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

ok maybe i need to take a break from vj too

i just looked on igor's list and saw ANOTHER june filer approved

i'm annoyed, i don't care if june is not that far from may blah blah blah

i need a break

me will see onoo tomorrow if anything

Bunz, don't worry it will soon come. I remember my time in this same holding pattern that you are now face with. Just get working on having all of your documents and funds ready, because when it hit NVC, that's where you can control the time for processing. When it's at USCIS, it's really out of your control.

IT will soon come.

Kimmy, I never received any raffle tickets, where any mailed to me?

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Dada....sorry to hear u got fired.....wish u the best with job hunting

HUH?? :blink: Goodness gracious Robin who told you dat??Mi naa get fired.. Did they tell you they know I be on the computa all day at work?? Mi still got a job mi tink.

LOL!! DaDa rebukes those words!

Steven & I got our 5th chip today. I told him we can only talk 1 hr/day so that this one lasts until I get there. We'll see how that goes. Can't keep topping up a chip a week...

2 week countdown until the interview...

:blink: Nat you top up weekly?? Wow. Yeah tell Steven you have to chill on the talk time bcuz you have to get his new home together for him. Is he excited?

Timeline
ok maybe i need to take a break from vj too

i just looked on igor's list and saw ANOTHER june filer approved

i'm annoyed, i don't care if june is not that far from may blah blah blah

i need a break

me will see onoo tomorrow if anything

Aww Bunz don't leave me!!!! :crying:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

HUH?? :blink: Goodness gracious Robin who told you dat??Mi naa get fired.. Did they tell you they know I be on the computa all day at work?? Mi still got a job mi tink.

Steven & I got our 5th chip today. I told him we can only talk 1 hr/day so that this one lasts until I get there. We'll see how that goes. Can't keep topping up a chip a week...

:blink: Nat you top up weekly?? Wow. Yeah tell Steven you have to chill on the talk time bcuz you have to get his new home together for him. Is he excited?

We top up once a month and talk for about 45 minutes...once thats gone I use my calling card just to get us through to the next monthly top up!

Timeline

We top up once a month and talk for about 45 minutes...once thats gone I use my calling card just to get us through to the next monthly top up!

Yeah me and Roc used to only top up once a month. I guess we didn't talk that much huh?

Timeline

Yeah me and Roc used to only top up once a month. I guess we didn't talk that much huh?

It works for us Steve rather talk face to face. We are grateful for our phones but we just limit our convos. And if I start missing him I just call him and tell him so.

Timeline

Mstee - you talk for about 45 minutes at a time, or for that one top up? You can always buy a second digicel chip - when the first one is gone, top up the second -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Mstee - you talk for about 45 minutes at a time, or for that one top up? You can always buy a second digicel chip - when the first one is gone, top up the second -

45 minutes a day I should say.. thats good enough for us! It cost me about 20.00- 25.00 for the month.

Hey Ladies,

I'm gonna try and keep up today, I'm back on projects and they are making all these $ changes at work UGHHH which is stressful. Praise God I am not affected but its scary I am just staying positive and continue to be thankful I have a great job! ( minus the Crypt Keeper) LOL

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hope everyone has a great day.. im heading to work chat with you all later ..

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Dada I know you saw Dance your Raas off! I am happy about Reuben I believe he deserved to win! What did you think?

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

45 minutes a day I should say.. thats good enough for us! It cost me about 20.00- 25.00 for the month.

Oh, I wish that was our long distance bill... :(

This is the one bill that kills me. It is soooooooo expensive to call St Lucia, calling card or not.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

yeah, same here :thumbs:

Morning everyone!

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.