:star:

girl im here just browsing around

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

me too My2..........bout to watch sum tv though and lay down....I have a headache that comes and go.......trying not to stress ova this NOA2....idk how Nat did it....Nat where u at????

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
me too My2..........bout to watch sum tv though and lay down....I have a headache that comes and go.......trying not to stress ova this NOA2....idk how Nat did it....Nat where u at????

girl it will soon come ... have you checked the website for any touches

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yeah I did....nothin tho...but there is still a lot of April filers still waitin......a lot of March filers too....so we will see

Hey Mstee!!

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Timeline

hello ms tee

Yeah I did....nothin tho...but there is still a lot of April filers still waitin......a lot of March filers too....so we will see

Hey Mstee!!

i got no touches either and it just appeared .. you signed up for email notification right

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
O.k. Off topic but did anyone watch Bridezillas yesterday? OMG I watched the one episode where the fluffy girl chat bout all men want her and she is every woman’s worst enemy? I mean tome she wasn’t even cute but I hate the way she spoke to her hubby to be. She really degrades and belittles him and she thought that was cute. Then she talked real bad to his groomsmen and then when the groomsmen took him outside to talk t o him about calming his FI down and telling her to watch how they talk to them he went to get her crying like a likkle bytach like baby they say you don’t respect me and he was in tears. His woman had to stand up for him and tell him they are just jealous of you and your one friend wants me. I was like is she for real?? It was so crazy.

She is pathetic...and she thought the DJ was flirtin with her dumb #######! ugh!

hi my2 trying to catch up

Timeline
O.k. Off topic but did anyone watch Bridezillas yesterday? OMG I watched the one episode where the fluffy girl chat bout all men want her and she is every woman’s worst enemy? I mean tome she wasn’t even cute but I hate the way she spoke to her hubby to be. She really degrades and belittles him and she thought that was cute. Then she talked real bad to his groomsmen and then when the groomsmen took him outside to talk t o him about calming his FI down and telling her to watch how they talk to them he went to get her crying like a likkle bytach like baby they say you don’t respect me and he was in tears. His woman had to stand up for him and tell him they are just jealous of you and your one friend wants me. I was like is she for real?? It was so crazy.

She is pathetic...and she thought the DJ was flirtin with her dumb #######! ugh!

hi my2 trying to catch up

i had to stop watching that bridezilla show those chick made me sick

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
So here is a question for you ladies.

At what age did you or do you think is appropriate to leave your kids home alone? Like during the day.

Some times you have to do what you gotta do... my son was very responsible so I left them early sometimes.. He was about 12 and my daughter was 8 but we kept in contact ALOT

i'd say 13/14

i think i started staying home alone from i was 8 though

but considering what is going on in the world today, probably 12-14 depending on how responsible they are

14 is the Legal age here in PA that you can leave kids alone

It's time for a good old fashioned ####### whippin'. I am so sick of this shyt. THIS is the reason I have few girlfriends. My guy friends are like, you need me to kick someone's a$$? NO. Ok, let me know when you do. Not this backstabbing, underhanded, stupid, high school ####### I keep seeing. Women are so damn stupid most of the time.

i agree JG....you know what is even harder? finding another couple to hang out with? hubby made friends with this guy at work and him and his GF had been coming over to play cards and then one day when she couldn't come over, she said that her BF couldn't coem if she wasn't there because I was all up in his face.....i was like #######??? i was actually kind of hurt....i was just being friendly like how i would be to anyone in my house.....biatches are crazy...

Hmm the jury is out on this one I can see you being a flirt.

me too finesse

actually, i'm not at all....i am very much a tomboy. i just relate to men better and have more fun joking around with them.....not my fault the ####### has no communication skills

Timeline
how many of your hubbys have gained weight since they been here?

i just forced hubby to go to the doctor for a physical....and i think he has developed some allergys too....and guess what? the doctor told him he was overweight and he needed to go on a diet...he came here weighing 185 and now weighs 210 :blush:

(sorry babes for puttin yuh biznez out there)

Finesse my hubby started going to the gym. His belly was getting outta control. Last night at 11:30 pm he was eating bun and cheese :blush: . He is defeating the purpose. :blush:

Steve swears he aint gonna gain no weight when he gets here I just keep saying okay honey! :whistle:

A said the same thing..he's like he'll never gain weight

They can't say for sure..... Happy Birthday!

Another off topic question.....

I am just reading through some papers from Tierra's school. They reccomend all students get the Flu Vaccine. I have never, and will never get the vaccine and I don't want Tierra to either. The only people in my family that have received the shot have ended up really sick.

Do you get one? Or your kids?

I allow my kids to get them, but if they dont want to they don't have to, but me .... naw you aint stickin me unecessarily

im gonna be honest, my oldest has been staying at home alone since maybe 7 or 8 WHILE i was married too..

i do get scared at times, but i try not to do it often .. now walking home.. i am deathly scared.. like u say dillon we did it all the time, but i don't feel comfortable at all with my kids doing that.. for now roger just picks them up.. we'll have to see when he starts working UGHHHH

My oldest and middle child would walk home from school but now he attends a new school he's going to the 8th grade :crying: so he wont be there and I refusee to let the middle and the twins walk home alone. Hecks no so I'm looking for an after school program for them.

OMG I can't believe next year my baby will be going to High School.... Where did the time go??

how many do you have?

Another off topic question.....

I am just reading through some papers from Tierra's school. They reccomend all students get the Flu Vaccine. I have never, and will never get the vaccine and I don't want Tierra to either. The only people in my family that have received the shot have ended up really sick.

Do you get one? Or your kids?

Nope I have never gotten one and I don't get my daughter one either. The reason why....the exact same reason you said.

From what I understand, you are supposed to get sick so your body builds up an immunity to it but I think its a bunch of ####### and Dada my daughter has asthma too and its recommended for her as well.

Timeline

Da,

I love that show. I dvr it. I wonder how any of thoe women actually get married..

You know and stepped on the gift box

Did you see the episode I'm talking about? If not girl watch it. I think it might be worst than the last bride who tried to beat up her SO's mom. I looked at my son and I told him I wish he would even think about marrying a girl that would disrespect me like she did his mother. He made the mom scrub her dress with a toothbrush and tried to fight her. I wish the girl would. They would be playing the wedding march song and the wouldn’t have any legs to walk down the isle by the time we got through tussling.

Timeline
Hey yardies !! wha gwan ?? Just came home from a loooong day ...today was my nursing school orientation..it was very informative but long..basically we toured the campus ...got info about our classes...books ..uniforms..etc. It was good ! The program is very intense and requires ALOT of studying..its a bachelors program so their preparing us to be the best...alot of other students were feeling a little intimidated by all the info and stuff that we have to do and will be doing..i'm feeling very good about the program..the professors seem very nice and caring and they want us to do well..overall i'm very happy about the school..and i'm looking forward to becoming a nurse..but also to have my hubby here with me by my side !! : ) ..however with me starting school..i probally wont be on vj as much as i have been these past few weeks..but i'll stop but when i can and check up on yall when i can..u ladies are great ! : ) xoxo

We gonna miss you Heaven!!! Good luck in school!

Evening ladies, Hope everyone is doing great. I had my sonogram today, it was so sweet looking at my little peanut, I actually saw the little heart beating its so amazing.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww thats so sweet

My2,

I finally got the hardcopy today. I was anxious for nothing because apparently the requests for the other forms come from NVC. I thought the request came with the NOA2

Thats a good sign though!

So here is a question for you ladies.

At what age did you or do you think is appropriate to leave your kids home alone? Like during the day.

I CAN LEAVE MY DAUGHTER FOR A SHORT TIME SHE IS 11 ..LIKE AFTER SCHOOL FOR A A LITTLE BIT

My2,

I finally got the hardcopy today. I was anxious for nothing because apparently the requests for the other forms come from NVC. I thought the request came with the NOA2

CONGRATS

I GOT MY NEW CASE NUMBER FROM THE NVC TODAY ......

Congrats to you!

[Mstee a wah u a feed u daughta....size ll shoes and she is 14 and a 38D bra.......bwoy me wah see pitcha a dis.....she have good shape doah......oh how tall is she....seems like she is tall!

She is about 5ft 6 in.

Timeline

i am so tired but cant sleep ////

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

i will try that ms tee ... good night

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.