• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
so wha oonu eat?

brownstew chicken feet and spinners

you lost me at the word feet!

jus try it...have u ever had tripe or conch...ohhhhhhhhh curry conch or conch is so good

i love conch.....tripe no thank you

I second this one.

u mean u don't like how u have to chew it for n hour den let it slide dung u'r throat

nope.....i tried to eat it, i really did...

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Chiney...I am a women of few words til I get to know you then I talk 'ya head off.

AINT THAT THE TRUTH :blink:

:rofl::rofl:

I always surprise people. They don't how to take me...good....keep 'em guessing :unsure: .

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
For Mstee!t3304.gift3319.gif

Awwwwwwwwwww thank you MsSheka! I appreciate it..my best friend took me to lunch and we are going to dinner and then off to the bar for another birthday bash for a friend of ours... Thats just tonight...

Timeline
morning yardies! :D

i won't be online much today yardies..............because i have work! :cry: :cry:

farewell for now my yardies t2309.gif

oh before i go, happy birthday to mstee

Tank you Bunzi!!

happpy bday mstee :) blessings

Thank you Chiney! :innocent:

Timeline
Happy Birthday Ms Tee! Today is my youngest son's and nephew's birthday too...they both turned 7!!!!! Yes, my brother's ex and I had our babies on the same day and they were born exactly an hour apart. My poor mother was all over the city that day because we had them at different hospitals. LOL

Good morning yardies!

I know I said earlier that I was kinda counting down to A leaving for NY for some me time. :unsure: I don't know what I'm going to do. I miss him already and he leaves on Sunday. I'm trying to be a big girl. His sister asked me if he could come to celebrate her birthday on the 21st. I couldn't get off work...and I feel like all of sudden we are back in Jamaica and I only have two days left to be with him. I'm anxious...my stomach is queasy and I keep tearing up. I need somebody to convince me that this time is different...that he will be back before I know it. :crying::unsure: Sunny how did you handle this when Ray went out of town?

How did he get to become so engrained in my daily routine so quickly...that I can't seem to remember what it was like when he wasn't here? I am a basketcase...I can't even sleep right now.

On a good note, we really enjoyed my off day yesterday (yep those changed too)...we went to SSA to get our SSCs updated. The guy called him first...looked at me strangely when I answered all the questions...then smiled when I told him I was his new wife. He made me wait to be called by number and told me if I wasn't called by the time he came off break, he would take care of me too. Well, he ended up working two people ahead of me and me too...he must be the most productive employee they had at that office by far. He asked when did we get married...and thought our date was way cool. LOL He told me to get used to signing my new name since the new card would arrive in about 2 weeks. I hadn't signed my new name up to that point. At work, I have still been signing using my ex's last name. We were laughing and talking and tickling each other sitting outside waiting in the long long long line just to get a chance to sit inside the office. People kept smiling at us. Then, we got home and cooked ackee and saltfish, dumplings and irish potatoes together. He sang to me...djed to me...then we sat in our garage and exchanged funny stories about Jamaica...listened to some music and chilled. Later, we snuggled in bed and watched my show SYTUCD and HHI...then we watched his show Standford and Son...

Quana you made me smile so hard about you guys pumping gas. I love it. I'm with you...this feels so good.

Thank you Ms. Jawi and you are going to be just fine.. He WILL be back! :)

Filed: Timeline
thats really nice Mstee

uhhhhh who care if KK lef..kissteet

:lol:

Happy Birthday MsTee

Ok...ladies I'm going to do some work from 3-5...see 'ya at 5:05.

Where is Princess?

mi wonder di same ting....

she went to lunch

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

dilly, we having the same lunch.. i tried to scarf down jason's deli wrap UMMMM

while copying this stuff..do they REALLY need all the pages of my passport.. only 2 of them have something on it DAG!!!

for all this.. they outta GIVE u the dang green card..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.