~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
yall chat too much...I'm out

Don't go!

Finesse ya neva answa mi question di odda day bout how ya stay skinny!

she a good rider..ride and ride an ride yuh burn calories

LOL!

Firsthand account of roof collapse @ the Jungle:

http://www.negril.com/discus/messages/103/...html?1251468054

:ot: OOh my Banana plants are almost that high now!

What was with the dude in the Winter coat he looked Crackish!

:ot2: The Pics were too funny to me more interesting that her account of the roof colapse :lol:

Yeah the pics pretty much told the story if anyone was wondering *how* the roof collapsed!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
philly LMAO @ rooksin

a long time mi nuh hear dah word

Ha ha yuh laugh at deh ol skool word :rofl:

she a good rider..ride and ride an ride yuh burn calories

whooooiiiiiiiieeeeee mi glad Kimmy is back!

AWWW..MI GLAD SMADDY MISS MI

pus and dog nuh ave di same luck..

aww portland.. u make me miss my roger.. him always say dat! lol

yeah, how is he doing?

wait roger left? how dat work since u married on a visitors visa? he went home to wait?

KK..has not been herself lately...whats going on K..yuh alright?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

mi neva see di questian. mi doan do nuttin....just genes...alla di ooman inna mi family tall and slim

mi is 5'10" 140 lbs.....height on mi side

di way mi eat and drink beer, mi should be one fat rass cow...

Timeline

mi neva see di questian. mi doan do nuttin....just genes...alla di ooman inna mi family tall and slim

mi is 5'10" 140 lbs.....height on mi side

di way mi eat and drink beer, mi should be one fat rass cow...

you're tall tooooooooooooooooooooo?!!!!!!!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

i'm taller than you though

girl i am jealous

wish i had those genes with my height

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dan g you ladies do talk a lot. I was missing for one day and now there is a whole new spread. I'm still trying to catch up form 16 and now where pon part 18 :wacko:

Anyway as far as Mrs H or whatever isn’t that the same one that were we were concerned about cuz she admitted that her hubby admitted he used in the past? It was funny when I went on there to check out the link EVERYONE was ova der. I wonda why she never came on the yardie thread to chat.

Did you all notice the difference from the yardies and the odda folk. U all were apologizing and wishing her strength and the others were like oh well 3 yr ban next time give more details blah blah blah.

Timeline
Dan g you ladies do talk a lot. I was missing for one day and now there is a whole new spread. I'm still trying to catch up form 16 and now where pon part 18 :wacko:

Anyway as far as Mrs H or whatever isn’t that the same one that were we were concerned about cuz she admitted that her hubby admitted he used in the past? It was funny when I went on there to check out the link EVERYONE was ova der. I wonda why she never came on the yardie thread to chat.

Did you all notice the difference from the yardies and the odda folk. U all were apologizing and wishing her strength and the others were like oh well 3 yr ban next time give more details blah blah blah.

EXACTLY

and giving bull$hit advice that if they read they would see it CLEARLY isn't applicable

that's what i was talking about this morning

upherebl.gif

Timeline

he's doing well portland.. it helps that my life is very crazy and im always running, keeps him busy LOL

i laugh at him tho..he's very protective..i be like hmmmm how did i ever get along these years of living alone. i told him i laugh, but i do like it..

no kimmy.. we are gonna do AOS from here. since we had no plans of getting hitched when he reach, it is permissable.. he just misses the kids like crazy tho.. if all goes well he can be back to see them soon..

Ladies it look like Armageddon outta door I will catch up when I get home and get some food inna mi belly before I drap LOL Latah

Q mi finish deh link soon, yuh knoa mi slow LOL

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
he's doing well portland.. it helps that my life is very crazy and im always running, keeps him busy LOL

i laugh at him tho..he's very protective..i be like hmmmm how did i ever get along these years of living alone. i told him i laugh, but i do like it..

no kimmy.. we are gonna do AOS from here. since we had no plans of getting hitched when he reach, it is permissable.. he just misses the kids like crazy tho.. if all goes well he can be back to see them soon..

WHEN all goes well :yes:

upherebl.gif

Timeline

oh ok..just be prepared to show that u didn't intend on getting married on a visitors visa

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

WHEN all goes well :yes:

exactly!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.