SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Quana but you can't blame yourself we both know why other people decided to get shady. Like Jawi said misery loves company. U figured they were at this game way longer than you and here you not even expecting or looking for love found it while they still are looking. I have always said the bond we shared they should have been happy for you no matter what. Hell look at me we both entered into relationships at the same time yours grew while mines weltered but in no way shape or form am I mad at you. I enjoy hearing about the two of you (sometimes..lol) it gives me hope that all is not lost so I'm still not sure why they couldn't embrace it as well. I guess everyone doesn't have a tough skin like we thought.

I hope your relationship continues to blossom. Ur a good person you and have been VERY supportive to me and I wish you nothing but the best!!!

thank u my friend, i really appreciate u too sweetie.. i never cared about staying best friends w/ ppl, just that at the end of the day we respect each other, so this was hard to swallow. ive talked to ur friend, just general stuff tho.. kids, school.. i never want it to be said i act different cuz i got a man now.. but my co worker.. still cyaan do ie.. it hurts too bad..

I am loving the baby oil/belt scenario. Wish I was that bad ####.

okay..BEST revenge scene ever!! lol

I always loved "sleeping with the enemy". He's been terrorizing her all movie and at the end she's got the gun on him. She picks up the phone, calls the police, and says, "come quick. I just shot an intruder." Damn skippy!

I also loved the one in "Derailed".

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello LADIES,,,,

Good morning. I have tried to catch up but Im far behind so I started with the last 2 pages.

:blink:

So Ima jump right in :whistle:

Everyones in here

Jamerican Queen, sus, phillyfashionista, dillon, DaDa, dancehallquana, darlene, jakeswife, Chiney*Eyes, finesse, NatPatBen, IrieCat, *SunRay*

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
My girl...don't laugh but back in my dancehall days I use to cut off one leg of my jeans...cho mi all use kool-aid to colour my hair

This girl back in high school had the prettiest color red hair. We found out later she used kool-aid to do it. No wonder why she never went swimming at gym time.

Ha ha.......Now is the time to say someone on the boards used to look like the Kool-Aid man....OH YEAH!!!!!

Hello LADIES,,,,

Good morning. I have tried to catch up but Im far behind so I started with the last 2 pages.

Everyones in here

Jamerican Queen, sus, phillyfashionista, dillon, DaDa, dancehallquana, darlene, jakeswife, Chiney*Eyes, finesse, NatPatBen, IrieCat, *SunRay*

Um, Hello McFly........ :angry:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
irie!!! i meant to comment on ur FB last night.. im glad ya'll had such a good time girl..

can louis dance??? girl roger is a jamaican white boy SHHHHHH.. but he doesn't even care.. he has so much fun ppl don't laugh at him... much...aww my baby LOL

when buju comes here, tanya stephens won't be w/ him according to the promos.. im so mad!

But can he whine gurl OUTSIDE the bedroom? To me that is one of the best things to do is watch a Jamaican man whine.. Whooo. I could sit at the club and watch them dance all night long….

yeah mon di whine nice when its time fi whine.. but u know me.. i think im in a ellie video or something when we break off and do our own ting..i look at him like :blink:

u know what i HATE.. a man dat TINK him sexy whining so dats all him do, all on ya batty han wan bend ya ova.. im like fool u can't dance, tek wey yuhself! LOL

Hello LADIES,,,,

HIIIII jamerican QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline
I always loved "sleeping with the enemy". He's been terrorizing her all movie and at the end she's got the gun on him. She picks up the phone, calls the police, and says, "come quick. I just shot an intruder." Damn skippy!

You have to go see this movie - I think this one could top it - But he jumped too fast

hEY jAMERICAN qUEEN...Are u brand new?

Chiney wake up, lol

Hi Jamerican - Are you hot in Vegas?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Jakeswife...you probably feel your pelvis separating now too...that was NOT a pleasant experience. I think the pregnant walk is cute...I still do it and stick out my stomach if I take the Expecting Mothers parking spot at the grocery store. (did I just admit that in public).... :whistle::blush::unsure:

O.k. so I'm not the only one that does this....LOL :rofl:

Filed: Timeline

You have to go see this movie - I think this one could top it - But he jumped too fast

hEY jAMERICAN qUEEN...Are u brand new?

Chiney wake up, lol

Hi Jamerican - Are you hot in Vegas?

LOL..tek time wi mi nuh..mi neva know..cha...mi tink a smaddy new..yuh neva know

Jakeswife...you probably feel your pelvis separating now too...that was NOT a pleasant experience. I think the pregnant walk is cute...I still do it and stick out my stomach if I take the Expecting Mothers parking spot at the grocery store. (did I just admit that in public).... :whistle::blush::unsure:

both pregnancies..all thru them...every step i made..I WANNA CRY

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I just held a mirror under A's nose because he is still sleeping. :whistle: Had to make sure he was okay.

Edited by jawi876

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline
Quana but you can’t blame yourself we both know why other people decided to get shady. Like Jawi said misery loves company. U figured they were at this game way longer than you and here you not even expecting or looking for love found it while they still are looking. I have always said the bond we shared they should have been happy for you no matter what. Hell look at me we both entered into relationships at the same time yours grew while mines weltered but in no way shape or form am I mad at you. I enjoy hearing about the two of you (sometimes..lol) it gives me hope that all is not lost so I’m still not sure why they couldn’t embrace it as well. I guess everyone doesn’t have a tough skin like we thought.

I hope your relationship continues to blossom. Ur a good person you and have been VERY supportive to me and I wish you nothing but the best!!!

thank u my friend, i really appreciate u too sweetie.. i never cared about staying best friends w/ ppl, just that at the end of the day we respect each other, so this was hard to swallow. ive talked to ur friend, just general stuff tho.. kids, school.. i never want it to be said i act different cuz i got a man now.. but my co worker.. still cyaan do ie.. it hurts too bad..

Yeah my friend chats with me on FB some time but they keep it real even as if everything is criss. I’m praying it is. Rather they believe me or not I hope there marriage works out too. As far as your co-workers I received something that I had to update my info in their contact list. I sent her a copy of my story but she never replied. Oh well such is life. The whole situation still bothers me.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I thought I was...I don't do it now b/c I have a handicap sign now...the parking is way better....although the reasoning behind it sucks rocks.

LOL..tek time wi mi nuh..mi neva know..cha...mi tink a smaddy new..yuh neva know

both pregnancies..all thru them...every step i made..I WANNA CRY

I'm lost too. I suffered with both too. Chris was stuck in my pelvic cavity and they had to literally pry him out...doctor told me that he got wrapped in his cord probably trying to get free and that my cavity was too small to pass a child naturally. So emergency c-section for him and scheduled c-section for Jaden. I had a HUGE fibroid tumor that hurt like the dickens with Jaden and I was crawling to the restroom at work until my co-workers starting rolling me in with office chairs. Man I don't miss those days.

I wonder if hubby would get mad if I wrap a pillowcase around his head today. hmmmmm :whistle::devil::innocent:

Naw just play it up and be like “Lets Roll Play today….” LOL

He will automatically know I'm thinking about Capleton then...

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.