SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:ranting: WHY oh WHY do some women piss on the toilet seat??? :ranting:

I mean if you don't want to use the damn seat covers provided an choose to SQUAT ova the toilet, when you turn around to flush and SEE that you've defiled the seat, the VERY least you could do is clean up after yourself!!! :angry:

We have 3 stalls in the restroom on my floor and some nasty ooman leff dem piss fi smaddy else fi clean up!! :angry:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So, My first paper for class - I rushed to do it the night before I left for JA, researched and wrote it in about 20 min, lol - No proofing, nada - just submitted it.

Got it back today all marked up with comments that he knows I can do better - and a grade of 88 - For the amount of work I put in, No complaints about the 88! jumping0041.gif

Yayy for you!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hahaaa yaaaaaaaaaay i'll be in ja more than likely

we must link up

Mi wish y uh gawn a NY but I hope we get to link up and go to the Asylum!!!! :devil:

my girl asylum lock down

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
Grown man need to be at day care where he can torment his classmates lol

Well if he is that mischievous it might be better to keep him at home. My youngest son Tre was kicked out of daycare. I never heard of such a thing before him.

My daughter was kicked out of daycare also back in the day. She begged and begged for a belt and the very day she wore it to school she took it off and told this poor kid "I am going to whoop your a$$". I have no idea what she got that from because I did not start cussin until recently (it just does not do it justice with an African accent :lol: ) and her Dad surely does not speak like that. These siddity daycare workers were absolutely mortified and told me to come pick her up.

Go figure!

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Almost 100% of the time I wear a black dress and accessorize with large matching bangles and such...I try not to go overboard though...a few months ago I think I killed it with the shockout green heels, bangles, necklace and handbag

like Finnese say mek mi see a picha LOL

something tells me ppl will be dressing jamaican style formal which is not very formal at all

so i don't want to overdress

Cd1_l.jpg

:D:thumbs::D

DREADFUL

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
im SOOOO happy for u philly.. i wanted hubby to change his mind.. u deserve fi go!! lol

Girl I am so ready for some sun~ why is it cold in Philly today Hubby chat bout it feel nice :blink: ????

true dat chiney..it could happen..

i LOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEE fat rolly babies.. dats why me like T so much LMAO

haaaa me too!

we must link up

Mi wish y uh gawn a NY but I hope we get to link up and go to the Asylum!!!! :devil:

what a cute baby

i would so love to try a wig, philly next time yuh come ja yuh haffi hook me up

Oh Bunz yuh may get yuh wish sis if you nuh dash weh to NY before mi reach! Last night Hubby approved us to come back for the Holidays! He kept saying not until Feb for the wedding, but I must have put it on him @ the sexy party cause he is answering yes to everything now haaaa. So we will be in Kingston and Westmoreland cause I need to check on my property :star::dance:

I LOVE THIS!!! :rofl::rofl:

LOL 1 Luv girllll I'm working on my next theme for this weekends sexy party now haaaa

maybe I will do a sexy party tonight :devil: I aint working tomorrow so I can stay up late REAL LATE :devil:

NITE LADIES :dance:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline
Speaking of squirrels, I have to share this story that mister told me this morning cause he forgot to tell me about it yesterday. He was at the park at one of the little ponds they have there sitting on a bench with other people around nearby. Soon he sees a squirrel come bouncing out of the bushes. It stops in front of him & the other people & Lehi looks & notices that he's sitting up on his hind legs holding something to his chest. Gives another look and sees that it's a.....

ready for this??

CONDOM!! (in a wrapper) :rofl::rofl:

Seems the squirrel wanted to go home & take care of business with his wife! I told him I wish he'd had the camera cause that would've been a HILARIOUS picture! He said a lady nearby got a picture of it on her iPhone though! :lol::lol:

Ells this was too funny

we must link up

my girl asylum lock down

WHAAAAAAAAAA lie? when dis happen??? So now wa open fi party the Quad? mi gawn from Kingston too long? :crying:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
my eyes are so tired

i have a dinner function to attend this evening

and the dress code is formal

what would u guys wear to a formal event?

A really dressy dress and I hate dresses ugh

Filed: Timeline

we must link up

my girl asylum lock down

WHAAAAAAAAAA lie? when dis happen??? So now wa open fi party the Quad? mi gawn from Kingston too long? :crying:

a which part u did deh

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Grown man need to be at day care where he can torment his classmates lol

Well if he is that mischievous it might be better to keep him at home. My youngest son Tre was kicked out of daycare. I never heard of such a thing before him.

My daughter was kicked out of daycare also back in the day. She begged and begged for a belt and the very day she wore it to school she took it off and told this poor kid "I am going to whoop your a$$". I have no idea what she got that from because I did not start cussin until recently (it just does not do it justice with an African accent :lol: ) and her Dad surely does not speak like that. These siddity daycare workers were absolutely mortified and told me to come pick her up.

Go figure!

:rofl::rofl:

Timeline
my eyes are so tired

i have a dinner function to attend this evening

and the dress code is formal

what would u guys wear to a formal event?

a thong

Ah Finesse, it never ends lol

maybe I will do a sexy party tonight :devil: I aint working tomorrow so I can stay up late REAL LATE :devil:

NITE LADIES :dance:

haaaaaaaa Do it girl!

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.