SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Ladies,

Got caught up on a project so I am slow to catch up and post.

Glad to see Lawny is back and in the building ( waving)

Quanna mi link yuh soon need to vent :ranting: soon come

Oh so what Philly I got fired?? :angry:

Sorry sis yuh know I will link you too, I so wish there was a conference VJ chat like on Yahoo IM LOL

Ok I have to do a COLO site survey for the removal of some Switches and these people are looking at me like :blink: :blink: :blink: and must finish it before 5:00

soon come

lol dara u crazy..

im not surprised they looked at u like that.. thats how im looking after reading LOL

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Facebook sucks. F$%^ing stalkers come out of the woodwork.

Block 'em

~ 4/22/09 - sent I-129F form off to VSC

~ 11/23/09 – Interview Scheduled 11/23/2009

~ 12/09/09 – Picked up visa at MoBay DHL ofc-EXTREMELY late processing

~ 12/13/09 – Arrived at Philadelphia airport

~ 2/14/10 – WEDDING DAY FINALLY

AOS Timeline

~ 2/26/10 – mailed AOS/EAD/AP via USPS confirmed delivery

~ 2/28/10 – delivery confirmed 6:57 am

~ 3/10/10 – rec'd email acceptance confirmation from USCIS

~ 3/16/10 – rec'd NOA1's via mail for I-485, AP and EAD

~ 3/19/10 – Biometrics appt - 3/31/10 11 am

~ 3/24/10 – Walk-in Biometrics appt - 2:00 pm

~ 4/07/10 – Case transferred to National Benefits Center

~ 4/09/10 – Case transferred to CSC for processing

~ 5/01/10 – EAD card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 5/07/10 – AP rec'd in mail...no notice at all!

~ 5/24/10 – EAP rec'd in mail

~ 6/02/10 – AOS card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 6/08/10 – rec'd welcome letter in mail

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Another off topic question.....

I am just reading through some papers from Tierra's school. They reccomend all students get the Flu Vaccine. I have never, and will never get the vaccine and I don't want Tierra to either. The only people in my family that have received the shot have ended up really sick.

Do you get one? Or your kids?

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Facebook sucks. F$%^ing stalkers come out of the woodwork.

LMAO - I have one now too - ALthough she is a stalker in real life - Someone I used to be friends with, who is so freakn jealous of me (and psychotic) - Saw her yesterday, she's been sleeping with an old friend of mine (he's a playa) and telling EVERYONE he's her man - He gave me a hug, and one of her friends called him a ho - He turned and FLIPPED on the woman about how we have been friends for 15 years - and besides that fact, he's single and free to chat to whoever he wants - I just laughed, she went running to the bathroom in tears pitching a hissy fit -

wha she ago bawl fa?? if ya wid a playa, u know how ie go.. women should be more honest wid demself :angry: if u want a buddy, den have one, and play the game, if u want a MAN, then ya need fi keep searching star!

so now she mad at u.. instead of mad at di man STUPID!!

or better yet not be mad at all cuz she knew what she was getting into..just keep it movin

~ 4/22/09 - sent I-129F form off to VSC

~ 11/23/09 – Interview Scheduled 11/23/2009

~ 12/09/09 – Picked up visa at MoBay DHL ofc-EXTREMELY late processing

~ 12/13/09 – Arrived at Philadelphia airport

~ 2/14/10 – WEDDING DAY FINALLY

AOS Timeline

~ 2/26/10 – mailed AOS/EAD/AP via USPS confirmed delivery

~ 2/28/10 – delivery confirmed 6:57 am

~ 3/10/10 – rec'd email acceptance confirmation from USCIS

~ 3/16/10 – rec'd NOA1's via mail for I-485, AP and EAD

~ 3/19/10 – Biometrics appt - 3/31/10 11 am

~ 3/24/10 – Walk-in Biometrics appt - 2:00 pm

~ 4/07/10 – Case transferred to National Benefits Center

~ 4/09/10 – Case transferred to CSC for processing

~ 5/01/10 – EAD card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 5/07/10 – AP rec'd in mail...no notice at all!

~ 5/24/10 – EAP rec'd in mail

~ 6/02/10 – AOS card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 6/08/10 – rec'd welcome letter in mail

Timeline
So here is a question for you ladies.

At what age did you or do you think is appropriate to leave your kids home alone? Like during the day.

Legal age is 14 but I am guilty of leaving my son home alone since he was 11. But not for long periods of time just to run here or there.

My baby is going to be 13 on Friday. I can't beleive it. I wanted to throw him a party but he doesn't want one. I tell you he is no fun.

It's time for a good old fashioned ####### whippin'. I am so sick of this shyt. THIS is the reason I have few girlfriends. My guy friends are like, you need me to kick someone's a$$? NO. Ok, let me know when you do. Not this backstabbing, underhanded, stupid, high school ####### I keep seeing. Women are so damn stupid most of the time.

i agree JG....you know what is even harder? finding another couple to hang out with? hubby made friends with this guy at work and him and his GF had been coming over to play cards and then one day when she couldn't come over, she said that her BF couldn't coem if she wasn't there because I was all up in his face.....i was like #######??? i was actually kind of hurt....i was just being friendly like how i would be to anyone in my house.....biatches are crazy...

Hmm the jury is out on this one I can see you being a flirt.

lol.. dara.. YOU of all ppl should be able to relate to this problem, what one woman call flirt another call.. being friendly.. RIGHT??????? heehee

ROLLLLLIIINNNNNN!!!! :rofl: Quana yuh not right fi this one. I actually LOL on this....

Hey whose side yuh on???

Timeline
btw, i been hearing a tarrus riley song on the radio for a while now

"S-craving"

oh man, fell in love with the song immediately

i cna count on one hand the amount of reggae cd's i have ever bought

but that song struck such a chord with me that i bought the cd on the strength of that song alone

Loooooooooooooving the album

title is "Contagious"

its very very good ppl

JAPrincess would love it

btw, where is newlynluv?

I haven’t heard or seen my sidekick in who knows how long. Mi miss her so. Last time me chat wid her she was giving me updates from her trip in JA. She went for 10 days. She hasn’t been on FB either. I hope she's o.k. I have sent her shout out but she hasn’t responded. I know sometimes she goes to the hospital for her stomach. I hope she's not in there. Maybe her man kidnapped her and kept her down there.

Speaking of FB Bunz is that you that requested me as a friend this past week?

my girl i have made so many requests in don't even remember

if u saw bunz in the name u got the request from it was me

O.k. it did have Bunz in it. I must admit ur quite pretty. The way you never posted pics I thought you were... well .. ummm well anyway when I got the request and seen yuh pic I'm like is that Bunz?? Well I be damned. Girl you should have your pics all ova the place heck I would.

Timeline
im gonna be honest, my oldest has been staying at home alone since maybe 7 or 8 WHILE i was married too..

i do get scared at times, but i try not to do it often .. now walking home.. i am deathly scared.. like u say dillon we did it all the time, but i don't feel comfortable at all with my kids doing that.. for now roger just picks them up.. we'll have to see when he starts working UGHHHH

My oldest and middle child would walk home from school but now he attends a new school he's going to the 8th grade :crying: so he wont be there and I refusee to let the middle and the twins walk home alone. Hecks no so I'm looking for an after school program for them.

OMG I can't believe next year my baby will be going to High School.... Where did the time go??

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am just reading through some papers from Tierra's school. They reccomend all students get the Flu Vaccine. I have never, and will never get the vaccine and I don't want Tierra to either. The only people in my family that have received the shot have ended up really sick.

i never got one...my son never got one either

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i'm paranoid so i generally am weary/wary (sp) of those types of things

i remember reading about needing the gardasil vaccination for immigration purposes

i was so annoyed but i think i fall out of the age bracket (THANK HEAVENS)

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

Nope I never got one and I never (knocking on wood) got the flu. My kids are always highly recommended to get one bcuz they have asthma but I have never got them one either....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Nope I have never gotten one and I don't get my daughter one either. The reason why....the exact same reason you said.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
O.k. it did have Bunz in it. I must admit ur quite pretty. The way you never posted pics I thought you were... well .. ummm well anyway when I got the request and seen yuh pic I'm like is that Bunz?? Well I be damned. Girl you should have your pics all ova the place heck I would.

lmao

yuh did tink tree a grow inna mi face don't?

dis tree spread all over mi dear

a nuh juss face alone it a grow inna

your babies are adorable btw

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So here is a question for you ladies.

At what age did you or do you think is appropriate to leave your kids home alone? Like during the day.

my son has been staying home alone since he was 10 or 11.....but we have a big scary looking dog that everyone is afraid of so i felt ok about it...and the boy only seems to phock up shyt when i'm home

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks DaDa...I didn't realize that there was a legal age that you could leave your kids at home by themselves. I thought it was just up to the parents.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.