Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

So ladies tell me this....

Why would a woman leave their $85,000/US paying job that you've had for 15 years with excellent benefits -- to move to Jamaica n deal with a 22 year old wash mouth lillie bway who no ave a pot fi piss innah cause im caan come to di states...now u a bawl seh u'r money dun all now di lillke bway naw wurk...u caan fine work, u pickney dem a bawl fi come back a di states and im maddah nar nun a di family membah dem no like u...

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
t2215.gif

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Why would a woman leave their $85,000/US paying job that you've had for 15 years with excellent benefits -- to move to Jamaica n deal with a 22 year old wash mouth lillie bway who no ave a pot fi piss innah cause im caan come to di states...now u a bawl seh u'r money dun all now di lillke bway naw wurk...u caan fine work, u pickney dem a bawl fi come back a di states and im maddah nar nun a di family membah dem no like u...

:wow:

look like love is blind, deaf, and dumb...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

cuz she wan big eediat...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

that's the power of the D

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Timeline
t2215.gif

Bunz, a who rub peppah innah u ye dem...wait deh my gurl, a blaze u a blaze up...but watch yah

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
4 weeks triplets and still doing all she do.. she is a real superwoman

ja p.. i hope ur able to get ur camera back soon.. i would be worried too..

ya'll ran away some more yardies chat bout phockery and no immigration info LMAO!!!!!!!

a who ran away?

there were some names down at the bottom ive never seen b4.. probably ppl just browsing..

Timeline
is this week over yet?

I hear you there.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.