SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ja p.. i hope ur able to get ur camera back soon.. i would be worried too..

Oh it's not the camera he sent :no: no way! :no:

I gave him the camera and he filled up the 4 GIG memory card with pics of him, his family, Jamaica, and his baby nephew born 2 weeks ago :wub:

It's only the memory card he sent but still the images are irreplaceable, so I really hope it reach smiley-angelic001.gif

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Princess..i did a search they're still there..so yuh safe :)

woo hoo m1211.gif

4 weeks triplets and still doing all she do.. she is a real superwoman

ya'll ran away some more yardies chat bout phockery and no immigration info LMAO!!!!!!!

Superwoman for real!

LOL Quanna yuh see it :blush:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

I gave him the camera and he filled up the 4 GIG memory card with pics of him, his family, Jamaica, and his baby nephew born 2 weeks ago :wub:

It's only the memory card he sent but still the images are irreplaceable, so I really hope it reach smiley-angelic001.gif

JAP how are u feeling today? are you having cravings?

I hope you get the package soon, but 6 weeks in customer Lawd that is scary!

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

oh okay.. i know what u mean.. i am a picture hog.. i wanna put all my REAL old pics like b4 memory cards on memory.. gotta get some time..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Ok Yardies... thought I would put this out there....

Anyone one the west coast (CA & OR) looking to work in the travel business at home? The pay isnt WONDERFUL but if you are looking for something...

Need customer service backround and travel would be good too.

PM me!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

9/14/09 Pt 1

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

Anyone one the west coast (CA & OR) looking to work in the travel business at home? The pay isnt WONDERFUL but if you are looking for something...

PM me!

Dang it if you said East Coast I was on it....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

PM me!

Dang it if you said East Coast I was on it....

Sorry! THe boss wants west coasters to work the later shifts.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mawnin Yardies!

I'm glad things are going well for your guy's Just.... Keep it up!

Yesterday I actuall got bored on the computer. Nothing was going on here or on Facebook. I didn't know what to do with myself. :blush:

yea..like a friend of mine clearing my throat (jahlove) says :) WE NEED OTHER THINGS TO DO..hahhaa..i said and the first step is YOU gettign rid of ur SMARTPHONE :) (and that ended that conversation)

Good morning VJ.

Thanks for posting Tanya Stepehns songs..going to add them to my Ipod. She is amazing.

Off to da doctor...

hheyeyeeeee :)

do u guys know of anything that allows u to play ur mp3 in the car..nope its not an ipod its Sansa

I have a sansa too but sorry I cant be of help!

You can't use the cassette tape with the cord that goes into the MP3? It works for the IPOD, so it should work for any MP3.

Here it is: IPOD0169.jpg

You still have a cassette player, Shell?

Who said they used some other free music service besides Limewire? Looks like they removed Limewire from my computer since Friday. I need my free music!!!!!!

I use Frostwire..

Thank you. I will try that. Too much music I want to pay for it all. I have over 6,000 songs on my iPod. I'd have to hire a body guard for the damn thing!

Dang, I am tired today. Between my friend's garden, a garden co-op box of veggies my mom gave me, and my own purchases, I had way too many veggies beginning to rot in the frig. And, bananas....omg....I had something like 15 bananas. I cooked my fool head off last night. Made 6 loaves of banana bread, 15 lbs. of potato salad, and a spaghetti sauce. House smelled like heaven.

Today, I am printing out hunter's education manual. Hopefully it won't put me to sleep and I can actually learn enough of this to actually pass the test and get a permit. Hundreds and hundreds of pages. My eyes are crossing just thinking about it.

TGIT!!!!!!

so when do i get my loaf?

I was just going to put on FB anyone is St. Louis that wants to eat, come on over!

I bet you won't be saying that when I post I shot some doves/squirrels/deer now, will you?

yes, I have one in the car, but it's hidden behind my radio. The radio screen folds down if I need the tape deck. I never use it. lol may car is a 2003.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Timeline
JAP how are u feeling today? are you having cravings?

I am! :help: Mi wan chocolate

:whistle::huh:

FINESSEEEE!!! (CAN U HEAR ME SHOUTING)

I SAY THE SAME TING...taking donations for a pregnancy test for sus

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
4 weeks triplets and still doing all she do.. she is a real superwoman

ya'll ran away some more yardies chat bout phockery and no immigration info LMAO!!!!!!!

a who ran away?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.