June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Trelawny, the Caribbean Flava restaurant is Waldorf, Md is looking for a Jamaican cook. Pass this on if you know of someone who might be intrested. They have opened up another location in Upper Marlboro too.

:yes:

Now the gyal can fill up one INDUSTRIAL SIZE oven :rofl:

Filed: Timeline
Trelawny, the Caribbean Flava restaurant is Waldorf, Md is looking for a Jamaican cook. Pass this on if you know of someone who might be intrested. They have opened up another location in Upper Marlboro too.

Thanks Roxie; I know a few cooks from Jamaica that came up early this year and still looking for work. I"ll pass it on.

Is there an easy way to clean up bun up dough from inside the oven...wait mi figet fi tell unu dat some a dough seep outside the oven, so can u imagine, it's a wondah it didn't break the glass on the front of the oven

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

That is the page I was looking at this morning Irie (L)

But I did not see a place to enter the tracking number :unsure:

did anyone see this from Captn Ewok? :)

Congrats! This thread has become pretty large indeed! To reduce server loads I will need to close this "large thread" however please feel free to start a "part 2, 3, 4..." of this thread from scratch!

Thank you for understanding. My goal is to make the VJ server as snappy as possible .

so are we not really starting a new thread each time? should we starting from 1 :) mi no know

where did he post this?? Is the yardie thread im chat bout? :blush:

Filed: Timeline

Hey JAP; I'm talking to my cousin, she told me that she sent up keychains and souvenirs small things and they held it in customs for 6 weeks. don't know if that's what happened to your package.

Cho smadi a quarrel in the hallway mi ago fass soon tun back

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Kimmy look like a dat she do yes...she have 4 week old triplets and she just doing to much...I think she was tired when she was mixing the batter...but it look like one boulder

god bless her poor ting!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Princess. that site takes you to the USPS. Maybe give the post office a call and see what they say. You might be able to use the USPS tracking... did you ty entering your # there?

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
i will be so happy when it is friday 4pm!! it is going to be another one of those days!! we are getting ready to do our budget for next year and my boss is acting a damn fool. she decided to spend all summer galavanting around the world and now wants to crack the whip up in here. I say...don't make YOUR procrastination become MY emergency!!! and then she chat about she wants the september financial statements....####### how the fock am i supposed to do financials for september when half the month has not even happened yet??? i swear, some people should not be in charge!!

hope everyone has a better day than i am about to have!

I cant wait for friday either, its my birthday! :star:

happy early bday mrs tee!!!!!!!!!

uhhh its the evil ex bday tomorrow too :whistle: but i know u are not a bipolar and passive aggressive

virgo :unsure:

Lol Thank you Q, no I am not!

Kimmy look like a dat she do yes...she have 4 week old triplets and she just doing to much...I think she was tired when she was mixing the batter...but it look like one boulder

ok..she sick inna har head..4 wk old triplets an a bake wah? kissteet it just fi rise too much..it shoulda tek ova di whole kitchen..lmao

(tek out name)...mi seh...oieeeee mi belly di entire oven full a dough...den it tun like one rockstone...she a bake fi sell a church tonight...she mad.. di patty dem she mek tun out good though and the cocobread plus some other tings...she mek pone good too

LOL Lawny that is too funny bout yuh frenni ! long time mi nuh have dat, like johhny cake.

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Hey JAP; I'm talking to my cousin, she told me that she sent up keychains and souvenirs small things and they held it in customs for 6 weeks. don't know if that's what happened to your package.

:crying: DON"T SAY THAT! :crying:

He just sent the package 2 days ago.

I pray to God it reach me cause it's got pictures of my new nephew in there :wub:

Chiney, if dem delete all those yardie threads mi ago cry... some good info in there...

I really think that if we have suggestions re: Immigration we should post them in the survival thread instead :yes:

Timeline

is this week over yet?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

did anyone see this from Captn Ewok? :)

Congrats! This thread has become pretty large indeed! To reduce server loads I will need to close this "large thread" however please feel free to start a "part 2, 3, 4..." of this thread from scratch!

Thank you for understanding. My goal is to make the VJ server as snappy as possible .

so are we not really starting a new thread each time? should we starting from 1 :) mi no know

Yup I saw that too, maybe PM him, i hope they don't take them all down :no:

Cho smadi a quarrel in the hallway mi ago fass soon tun back

6 weeks! t1943.gif

ooh do tell who is arguing?

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

4 weeks triplets and still doing all she do.. she is a real superwoman

ja p.. i hope ur able to get ur camera back soon.. i would be worried too..

ya'll ran away some more yardies chat bout phockery and no immigration info LMAO!!!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.