SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
ok..one more ting...why we gotta quote everyyyy rass ting...why wi cyaa mek reference or quote a piece of what was said..nooo man dis no mek no sense

overreact.gif

:rofl:

Morning

Kimmy

tongue-007.gif

nope..nope..no ova reaction yere so..just di truth..wi a go have 10 ppl a quote the same ole long post..no mek sense

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

oh my gosh i HAAAATTEEE that chiney..when di ppl dem chat bout..

"im in america.. do u know how long its been since i been in Jamaica"..

like why di hell should i ask them bout jamaica when dey rasses is JAMAICAN?????????????????????????

Edited by dancehallquana

Timeline
Yeah... the restaurant could use some work. The worst was the time my family came with me. We were all starving and ordered food here. It took over 1.5 hours to arrive. After an hour, Steven left & went to Sweet Spot. He returned with his food before we had ours. I just learned not to wait until I'm hungry if I plan to eat here. Yesterday I ordered the food & went back to my room for 30 minutes. The waitress delivered it to me when it was ready.

The security guard, front desk person, and housekeeper all know me & look out for me, so I don't have issues with them.

Internet makes up for a LOT of things, in my book.

The security guard refused to let a friend on the property to wait for us while we went to change - Told me that I lied when I told her we had been friends for 15 years - She was looking for a payoff and she wasn't getting it from me - He has long dreads, but isn't even a Jamaican, he's from Monteserrat and happened to be down there doing some recording

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
ok..one more ting...why we gotta quote everyyyy rass ting...why wi cyaa mek reference or quote a piece of what was said..nooo man dis no mek no sense

overreact.gif

Morning

Kimmy

tongue-007.gif

nope..nope..no ova reaction yere so..just di truth..wi a go have 10 ppl a quote the same ole long post..no mek sense

ca we wan hurry up and get to part 20!!!! :rofl::rofl: han just in case we nuh chat nuff??

when in doubt, fill up the board w/ past posts!!! ya see it ms chiney??????? :rofl:

Timeline

RESIDENTS CHASE AND BEAT GHOSTS - Spirits accused of causing terror and possessing children

For the last four weeks, residents of Flint River in St Mary, have been waging a war. They have being fighting against duppies that have invaded their community, terrorising residents and possessing children.

An army of ghosts, THE STAR was told, has been accused of possessing a number of students from the area. One resident, Michael, said; "Sometime di pickney dem a talk, dem mouth nah open or move, but yu hear sound a come out a dem. Di duppy dem a talk all kinda tings."

So determined are the residents to get rid of the unwanted guests, that a band of 'duppy conquerors' made up of community members and persons from two local churches, have taken to marching the community's streets at nights, searching for and beating any duppy that is so brave as to reveal him or herself.

black out

One church member, who sought anonymity, explained the reason for their action. "When dem go inna di pickney dem, is like dem 'black' out. Dem cyaan walk, dem cyaan see, is like dem blind," she said.

She told THE STAR that when the invasion started, there were just a few of the supernatural beings. Over time, however, more have turned up, bringing the number of them to about seven, six females and one male.

"The first time it happened, one a dem just walked into the church and started talking to the pastor," she said. She said she could not see the being, but heard its voice clearly. She said the ghost refused to reveal who had sent it, but said it came for the children in the area and wanted to ensure that they did not do well in school or attend college. She said, "Some a dem seh dem come from Port Maria, Ochi, Annotto Bay, all bout di place."

With the evident threat, the residents decided to fight back. On Tuesday, for example, Michael said that a group of residents marched for about a mile, chanting and searching for the ghosts. He said he watched as they claimed to have finally caught one and gave her a fine beating.

beat di bush

"Mi see dem a beat sumting inna di bush, mi neva see nuttin, mi jus' see dem a beat di bush wid some stick and iron, an dem seh a di duppy dem a beat," he said.

He said he also saw the residents running around a church, claiming that one of the duppies had gone there to hide.

The church woman with whom THE STAR spoke said that Tuesday's search was organised because they had heard that the ghosts were planning to attack a little boy. "Wi anoint di stick wid olive oil and beat dem," she said

With more marches and beatings planned for the coming days the residents said that they expect to be able to chase out the remaining ghosts from the community.

A police officer from the Richmond Police Station, told THE STAR yesterday, through chuckles, that he had heard of the residents' actions. He, however, said it was not a matter for the police.

scared0018.gif

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

heyyyy PHilllyyy :)..how yuh doing ooman

Hey Kimmy, mi wait pon deh raffle tickets :yes: I knoa dem soon come

overreact.gif

that smiley is too funny!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Q..dem a ediat..my white ladies no offense is just an example mi a gi...so the Jamaican itch uo pon di white ppl dem batty like fly as if mi no ave nuttin fi offa..man neva figet yuh roots and wey yuh come from..yuh mite end up back dey

AMEN!!

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

i agree on whitney.. there are too many divas, STILL doing it..but maybe there is hope, maybe the damage from the smoking is not bad, she just is back too early perhaps??

who knows..

she did talk most of the song.. and not hold notes which she is known for.. her lungs just don't have the capacity probably..

yes r kelly and diane warren did the dyam thing.. r kelly wrote one of the songs 10 years ago for her they said..WOW.. everybody was pulling for whitney..

I will post all of the interviews fi all who missed it

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.