SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i am starting to agree w/ u jg bout the whole woman friend thing..i used to disagree but i guess thats becuz i only had one friend LOL..

beating some rass, would make u feel good, but might not solve the problem tho.. them a jus heal up and try fi romp wid ya again.. psychotic ediats!

sus..did u tell her u sent it on accident?? lol

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
okay since everybody quiet.. this is my baby daddy drama for the week..

tre its good u came back today so u can share my disgust LOL

so he emails me he gonna pick up the kids on friday and drop them sunday..

i say SURE, but i need u to take them to my mom's on sunday ( my mom's house is 5 min from mine AND i ALWAYS am taking the kids to HIS mom house or picking them up from there)

so anyway, he SAYS he didn't get my email when he picked them up (which i know is a lie cuz i saw this morning he had responded when i left)

so i told him bout dropping the kids and he says no, cuz he is not in the area.. and why can he bring them home.

i said.. my mom is right up the street steve, NO..

well i need to give taylor a key, cuz im not gonna be there (why did i do that, cuz he WILL come to the door and wonder why nobody is home)

so he spouts off all this bout its a skool day.. they bed time is 8:30, blah blah blah..

we arguing and he just leave..

i should have told him if he can't abide by my request he need fi lef them.. but i wasn' thinking, i was too outdone by him ACtUALLY trying to tell me what to do

so i don't know where he gonna drop them or when he gonna drop them.. he just left.. so sunday comes, no word.. i just went to his mom's house and picked them up 2 hrs b4 HIS SCHEDULED drop off time.. he was MADDD, called the oldest on HER phone and chat bout why they leave and ray tay tay, never asked to talk to me.. REAL MATURE.. i am sure i will get some backlash but oh well

why did you want him to drop them off at your moms? does he not like your mom?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Sorry ... this is a little off topic. Does anyone use Picasa? I have all my pics on there and my company is sending me a new laptop! I am so excited about the new machine... but I dont have a million CDs to put the pics on right now. Thats what I did last time. Anyone know if I can upload them to my google account and get them back on my new machine (if I need to)?

Oh I am going to have to write down all my passwords etc. thats the worst thing about a new machine!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
It's time for a good old fashioned ####### whippin'. I am so sick of this shyt. THIS is the reason I have few girlfriends. My guy friends are like, you need me to kick someone's a$$? NO. Ok, let me know when you do. Not this backstabbing, underhanded, stupid, high school ####### I keep seeing. Women are so damn stupid most of the time.

i agree JG....you know what is even harder? finding another couple to hang out with? hubby made friends with this guy at work and him and his GF had been coming over to play cards and then one day when she couldn't come over, she said that her BF couldn't coem if she wasn't there because I was all up in his face.....i was like #######??? i was actually kind of hurt....i was just being friendly like how i would be to anyone in my house.....biatches are crazy...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

either him too shame fi face her mother after all he is putting her daughter through

or he's just being an a$$

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

cuz i was gonna be at the beres concert, so i would just pick them up after the concert.. after he kept protesting, i finally told him i wasn't gonna be home, so i could pick them up from his house even or i would have to give the kids a key and he can jus leave them there, can't sit and argue bout this .. that was even more reason for him to not wanna work w/ me.. chat bout the kids bed time and such.. my daughters are 8 and 12 they know when to go to bed..and all this could be solved by TAKING THEM TO MY MOMS!!!

girl he STILL talks to my mom, and everybody else in my fam actuallyl,smiling, laugh and joke w/ them like he ain't the biggest butthole there is.. my mom knows the truth but she just go along w/ him ..baby daddy is VERY charming i tell ya..

so he had no reason to not take them there except to stress me..its his goal in life..

Timeline

him so silly.. when he questioned my oldest bout why they leave, he got on the phone w/ my youngest chat bout he had some candy for her, but she left so early, now she cant' get it.. WOW... his mental instability is limitless..

Timeline
It's time for a good old fashioned ####### whippin'. I am so sick of this shyt. THIS is the reason I have few girlfriends. My guy friends are like, you need me to kick someone's a$$? NO. Ok, let me know when you do. Not this backstabbing, underhanded, stupid, high school ####### I keep seeing. Women are so damn stupid most of the time.

i agree JG....you know what is even harder? finding another couple to hang out with? hubby made friends with this guy at work and him and his GF had been coming over to play cards and then one day when she couldn't come over, she said that her BF couldn't coem if she wasn't there because I was all up in his face.....i was like #######??? i was actually kind of hurt....i was just being friendly like how i would be to anyone in my house.....biatches are crazy...

You see it? So many women with such low self esteem. They hate my whole attitude.....if you don't like me, then move along. I have no time for this #######. I am who I am and how I am. You either get me or you don't.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
him so silly.. when he questioned my oldest bout why they leave, he got on the phone w/ my youngest chat bout he had some candy for her, but she left so early, now she cant' get it.. WOW... his mental instability is limitless..

:rofl: i had to laugh out loud

unbelievable

women, mothers, raise your boys to be strong men

because that is the type of childish phockery dem stress out ppl gyal pickney wid when dem get older!

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Afternoon everyone!

~ 4/22/09 - sent I-129F form off to VSC

~ 11/23/09 – Interview Scheduled 11/23/2009

~ 12/09/09 – Picked up visa at MoBay DHL ofc-EXTREMELY late processing

~ 12/13/09 – Arrived at Philadelphia airport

~ 2/14/10 – WEDDING DAY FINALLY

AOS Timeline

~ 2/26/10 – mailed AOS/EAD/AP via USPS confirmed delivery

~ 2/28/10 – delivery confirmed 6:57 am

~ 3/10/10 – rec'd email acceptance confirmation from USCIS

~ 3/16/10 – rec'd NOA1's via mail for I-485, AP and EAD

~ 3/19/10 – Biometrics appt - 3/31/10 11 am

~ 3/24/10 – Walk-in Biometrics appt - 2:00 pm

~ 4/07/10 – Case transferred to National Benefits Center

~ 4/09/10 – Case transferred to CSC for processing

~ 5/01/10 – EAD card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 5/07/10 – AP rec'd in mail...no notice at all!

~ 5/24/10 – EAP rec'd in mail

~ 6/02/10 – AOS card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 6/08/10 – rec'd welcome letter in mail

Timeline

O.k. Off topic but did anyone watch Bridezillas yesterday? OMG I watched the one episode where the fluffy girl chat bout all men want her and she is every woman’s worst enemy? I mean tome she wasn’t even cute but I hate the way she spoke to her hubby to be. She really degrades and belittles him and she thought that was cute. Then she talked real bad to his groomsmen and then when the groomsmen took him outside to talk t o him about calming his FI down and telling her to watch how they talk to them he went to get her crying like a likkle bytach like baby they say you don’t respect me and he was in tears. His woman had to stand up for him and tell him they are just jealous of you and your one friend wants me. I was like is she for real?? It was so crazy.

Timeline

You see it? So many women with such low self esteem. They hate my whole attitude.....if you don't like me, then move along. I have no time for this #######. I am who I am and how I am. You either get me or you don't.

AMEN! mi nuh guh bawl ca ya nuh wan fren me!!!

Timeline

btw, i been hearing a tarrus riley song on the radio for a while now

"S-craving"

oh man, fell in love with the song immediately

i cna count on one hand the amount of reggae cd's i have ever bought

but that song struck such a chord with me that i bought the cd on the strength of that song alone

Loooooooooooooving the album

title is "Contagious"

its very very good ppl

JAPrincess would love it

btw, where is newlynluv?

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Afternoon everyone!

Hello and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.