Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
how long can rice and peas w/ coconut milk last.. i remember ya'll talking bout it one day..

i left mine ACCIDENTALLY at work over night.. i don't think imma risk it..

but it in the fridge woman and to tell when it bad just smell it. when coconut rice go bad u will know because nothing gives off a foul smell like spoil coconut milk.if it is left outside the fridge overnight well it should become a dumpster baby.

this is no joke...i think we killed a squirrel once from throwing out some bad rice.

:rofl: is wey oonuh a lef dem rice yah fi smell so bad..ahhaha..oonuh mussi lef it pon di stove all day then overnite then go a work and lef it out again..ahahaha

it was disgusting...sticky, smelling and ewwww i don't even want to think about it!!!!!! poor squirrel R.I.P.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

tre tell them bout cooconut milk since u can't cook without it. it must have a touch a coconut milk scent on you like a perfume.the good scent that the rancid scent.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
mi dash weh di whole plate zeen.. LOL

sus..its a recession.. mek we hole on to all di food we can!! LMAO!!!

Nah - the ooman caan cook! :whistle:

lef har :angry:

NONDOMESTICS UNITE!!! :whistle::rofl:

remember on REAL CHANCE.. girl u need to domesitcate YOSELF!!!!

too dyam funny!!!!

Edited by dancehallquana

Filed: Timeline

mi tiyad fi tell unu bout kutnat milk....a milk it will smile, I don't cook with it that much...sometimes I put it in soup, but that's once n a while...uni gwaane till unu belly tun innah one standpipe

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

too dyam funn!!!!

LMAO - Nah - she's not a total nondomestic - If she bakes, she bakes beautiful cakes - if she follows a Bon Appetite recipe, it's great - But Lord help us if she tries to make a burger and potatoes - Burger is raw, potatoes are crunchy.............

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

too dyam funny!!!!

mi cyaa imagine wah a spoil hot dog look like...ewwww like Dillon sey

mi tiyad fi tell unu bout kutnat milk....a milk it will smile, I don't cook with it that much...sometimes I put it in soup, but that's once n a while...uni gwaane till unu belly tun innah one standpipe

wahhhhh :rofl: wahhhhhh

tre tell them bout cooconut milk since u can't cook without it. it must have a touch a coconut milk scent on you like a perfume.the good scent that the rancid scent.

mi seh dis damn gobbie gut ooman...u bettah lef mi alone before mi call up one next pickney innah u belly

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
speaking of lol princess..WHHHHYYYYYYYY did my daughter (the youngest , should have been named DRAMA) start crying last night chat bout she dont want to go to school..

i was perplexed cuz she LOVES school, makes good grades, the apple of everyones eye (another fat, cuz she facety, but everybody still love her)

so i ask her why and she just bawling "PLEASE MAMA PLEASE don't make me go, i can't tell u! i can't!

why???, (i start to worry, did something happen???) tell me it will be ok. just tell me

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:angry: ok, u can't tell me, i can't help u, GOOD NIGHT

she then chat bout.. the teacher don't like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(hmm, might be true she have always talked too much in every class, lunch, recess, but teacher haven't said anything to me, I JUST talked to her the night b4 bout steph good progress)

the kids are mean to me, they call me FAT!!!!!!!

(stop the dyam press!!!! this child is a toothpick, u can see her ribs, i knew her FACETY BRITE TAIL WAS LYING, and not even a good lie, while she sit there BAWLING w/ real tears)

i went BALLISTIC!

turns out she had got in trouble at lunch for talking (of course) and had to write sentences and didn't finish them so she was afraid she would get a paddling!

she get in the shower, talking like Cybil .. "i can't get a paddling, i can't, i can't go to school, i don't want a paddling..

oh she is scared to death.. NOOO, do not be decieved, this chile is DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!

i tell ya this child.. i don't know whether to beat the lying spirit out of her or become her agent and sign her up for Disney Channel.. maybe, i will do both!

Dang Quana u really can’t remember squat. How the heck you forget to take out your contacts?

As far as lil miss drama. I have one of those too. Nellie the middle child is so dramatic. Every time she gets in trouble she squeals but mom… Its hard for me to spank her because she throws herself on he ground like I’m about to kill her. No mommie please mommie I love you and all this foolishness. I am normally laughing while whooping her because she is just over the top.

I wish she would toughen up though. Her weakness worries me. She easily lets the kids pick on her or talk bad to her. She is one of them kids that tries to please everyone. I really need to learn how to control my temper and stay in a adults place with her. Like the other day she told me she was in the bathroom and she opened the door and accidentally hit another kid with the door. She said before she could even say sorry the girl hauled off and smacked her in the face which made her glasses go flying off her face. I asked her what did you do? She said she picked up her glasses and ran out. I told her Oh no you didn’t. I told her she should have smacked the girl back as hard as she could in her face. U can’t look like no punk or else they will continue to pick on you. After I told her that I was like well maybe I shouldn’t have said that but then I thought about it like I don’t care the girl smacked you, you smack her back.

Then last night at the field some of the cheerleaders were taking pictures and my daughter asked the one girl who is supposed to be her good friend if she could get in the picture. The girl who I guess was showing off for everyone else told her no. So the girls are posing and Nellie asks again chat bout please can I? U know I marched ova there and told her she doesn’t have to beg anyone they don’t want you in the picture fine. Leave it alone. Whoo my daughter is so opposite of me and I hate that she is so gullible and timid. Stand up for yourself child!!!!!!

Timeline

ya nuh wan chat bout coconut milk zeen, but ya wan manage fi chat put di banks some, nuh???. mi nuh wan trouble ya :whistle:

speaking of lol princess..WHHHHYYYYYYYY did my daughter (the youngest , should have been named DRAMA) start crying last night chat bout she dont want to go to school..

i was perplexed cuz she LOVES school, makes good grades, the apple of everyones eye (another fat, cuz she facety, but everybody still love her)

so i ask her why and she just bawling "PLEASE MAMA PLEASE don't make me go, i can't tell u! i can't!

why???, (i start to worry, did something happen???) tell me it will be ok. just tell me

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:angry: ok, u can't tell me, i can't help u, GOOD NIGHT

she then chat bout.. the teacher don't like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(hmm, might be true she have always talked too much in every class, lunch, recess, but teacher haven't said anything to me, I JUST talked to her the night b4 bout steph good progress)

the kids are mean to me, they call me FAT!!!!!!!

(stop the dyam press!!!! this child is a toothpick, u can see her ribs, i knew her FACETY BRITE TAIL WAS LYING, and not even a good lie, while she sit there BAWLING w/ real tears)

i went BALLISTIC!

turns out she had got in trouble at lunch for talking (of course) and had to write sentences and didn't finish them so she was afraid she would get a paddling!

she get in the shower, talking like Cybil .. "i can't get a paddling, i can't, i can't go to school, i don't want a paddling..

oh she is scared to death.. NOOO, do not be decieved, this chile is DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!

i tell ya this child.. i don't know whether to beat the lying spirit out of her or become her agent and sign her up for Disney Channel.. maybe, i will do both!

Dang Quana u really can’t remember squat. How the heck you forget to take out your contacts?

As far as lil miss drama. I have one of those too. Nellie the middle child is so dramatic. Every time she gets in trouble she squeals but mom… Its hard for me to spank her because she throws herself on he ground like I’m about to kill her. No mommie please mommie I love you and all this foolishness. I am normally laughing while whooping her because she is just over the top.

I wish she would toughen up though. Her weakness worries me. She easily lets the kids pick on her or talk bad to her. She is one of them kids that tries to please everyone. I really need to learn how to control my temper and stay in a adults place with her. Like the other day she told me she was in the bathroom and she opened the door and accidentally hit another kid with the door. She said before she could even say sorry the girl hauled off and smacked her in the face which made her glasses go flying off her face. I asked her what did you do? She said she picked up her glasses and ran out. I told her Oh no you didn’t. I told her she should have smacked the girl back as hard as she could in her face. U can’t look like no punk or else they will continue to pick on you. After I told her that I was like well maybe I shouldn’t have said that but then I thought about it like I don’t care the girl smacked you, you smack her back.

Then last night at the field some of the cheerleaders were taking pictures and my daughter asked the one girl who is supposed to be her good friend if she could get in the picture. The girl who I guess was showing off for everyone else told her no. So the girls are posing and Nellie asks again chat bout please can I? U know I marched ova there and told her she doesn’t have to beg anyone they don’t want you in the picture fine. Leave it alone. Whoo my daughter is so opposite of me and I hate that she is so gullible and timid. Stand up for yourself child!!!!!!

wah di baxide is all di lang writing..mi tiyad

ya nuh wan chat bout coconut milk zeen, but ya wan manage fi chat put di banks some, nuh???. mi nuh wan trouble ya :whistle:

:rofl::rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.