SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
unu tap laugh aftah mi...everybadi a tell mi fi try di new watah so I did and well mi n it no mek one.

JG -- I didn't see him this trip, heard he was trying to get to the states (may have)...

Yeah, he told me that EVERY time I talked to him. That's one reason I quit talking to him. He's a mess.

I heard he was going to DC to stay with his relative, Tre!!!!!

:angry: hells no not this one...

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

lol

tre mek yuh a show yuh family bad face?

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
unu tap laugh aftah mi...everybadi a tell mi fi try di new watah so I did and well mi n it no mek one.

JG -- I didn't see him this trip, heard he was trying to get to the states (may have)...

Yeah, he told me that EVERY time I talked to him. That's one reason I quit talking to him. He's a mess.

I heard he was going to DC to stay with his relative, Tre!!!!!

:angry: hells no not this one...

Nope. Cause I'm coming to stay till I drink all your peanut punch!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
legz yuh supposed to relieved now that yuh done

lawks yuh can live likkle life now instead of beating books

OKAY!!! every time ya talk to kimmy.. ie books dis and homework dat!!! mi nuh even knoa wha fi chat wid har about no more??? any hobbies, interests LOL.. ur QUEEN OF DI WORLD now mami..

wha fi do first???????????? oh u already do ie.. JAMAICA.. okay wha fi do SECOND????

Irie Jamboree! :whistle:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

lol bunzy..kimmy used to chat way more dan dis even while in skool.. lol.. nuff times she a take a break, ca har too brite ;) .. but har always come back strong, i just thought it was one of dem times.. :rofl::rofl:

hey mrs tee.. who put the stuff in those cabinets?? i dont have hardly anything in the upper cabinets cuz of my height and im not THAT short.. if roger puts things up there, i always gotta call him to come get ie!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
My daughter is 14 wearing a size 11 :blink:

wow, she have at least another 2 yrs of growing

andddddddddddd *prayin she don't ever read this* she wears a 38D bra. She has a tiny waist and a big donkey! Im walking around with her guns fully loaded *click, click*

Timeline

Hello ppl! :star: just checking to see what i missed :blush:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

lol

Bunz, cho...u know ow some a dem tan areadi -- well, maybe u lucky and fi u no give no problems

JG -- Marcel drank most of the peanut punch

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
lol bunzy..kimmy used to chat way more dan dis even while in skool.. lol.. nuff times she a take a break, ca har too brite ;) .. but har always come back strong, i just thought it was one of dem times.. :rofl::rofl:

hey mrs tee.. who put the stuff in those cabinets?? i dont have hardly anything in the upper cabinets cuz of my height and im not THAT short.. if roger puts things up there, i always gotta call him to come get ie!!

The kids do so they can laugh at me lol, this the only way they can get back at me when I make em mad lol

Timeline
how many of your hubbys have gained weight since they been here?

i just forced hubby to go to the doctor for a physical....and i think he has developed some allergys too....and guess what? the doctor told him he was overweight and he needed to go on a diet...he came here weighing 185 and now weighs 210 :blush:

(sorry babes for puttin yuh biznez out there)

Finesse my hubby started going to the gym. His belly was getting outta control. Last night at 11:30 pm he was eating bun and cheese :blush: . He is defeating the purpose. :blush:

Steve swears he aint gonna gain no weight when he gets here I just keep saying okay honey! :whistle:

He will, my hubby is 6'5" and skinny he gained 30lbs the first 2 months he was here. Soon as he started school and the gym he went back to 187.

My soon to be hubby is 6'5" as well so I believe you!

Timeline
lol

Bunz, cho...u know ow some a dem tan areadi -- well, maybe u lucky and fi u no give no problems

I used to like Marcel! :crying:

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
lol

i have my share

whe tek set on you once you're kind to them

so is like you have to keep them at a distance

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

Facebook sucks. F$%^ing stalkers come out of the woodwork.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

lol

I used to like Marcel! :crying:

Well, he still loves you...blame my brother and his friends too. My younger brother and his friend ate half a loaf of harddough bread the LARGE bread. I just shook my head and they're as skinny as poles.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Facebook sucks. F$%^ing stalkers come out of the woodwork.

LMAO - I have one now too - ALthough she is a stalker in real life - Someone I used to be friends with, who is so freakn jealous of me (and psychotic) - Saw her yesterday, she's been sleeping with an old friend of mine (he's a playa) and telling EVERYONE he's her man - He gave me a hug, and one of her friends called him a ho - He turned and FLIPPED on the woman about how we have been friends for 15 years - and besides that fact, he's single and free to chat to whoever he wants - I just laughed, she went running to the bathroom in tears pitching a hissy fit -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.