http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=59036

Thanks for sharing Nat very good review :thumbs:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9f84a96a.jpg

aretha is killing me softly with ...... just about every damn thing she has on

the hat..............to match that dress?..........with stockings...................with those shoes

*flatlines

Bunz you aint never lied! Aretha and her opaque stockings and sandles dun killed me dead and I am the pearly gates replying to yuh post! unhappy-077.gif

I can't stop laughing at this but seriously we all need to throw shoes at the Devil! Can I get a a witness!!!!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Evening Yardies! :star: i had a long day today so i won't even attempt to catch up....so i'm looking on FB at Tre's pics and they look very familiar and i realize thats where i lived till i was 9 and thats where my hubby lives :wow::wow::wow::wow:

Did you all know each other?

awww hell NO! i KNOW you not going to be replying to things from last week

try nuh badda come spam up the current page dem wid yuh stale tings :angry:

lol-056.gif

TRE she trying to tell us something isn't she. tre i think this is your doing praying for people to breed.

and she waan tun godmadda fi dem!!

might as well, she turning 80 next year.

if I evah gi u a running tun ovah bax dung drap kick wid a spin

Lawny stop yuh mek mi bust mi belly again laughing-019.gif

****ROC VSC****

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ha nice try...Aunt Flo just left the building so it can't be me!

s0109.gif

some women spot in the beginning of their pregnancy

some have normal periods in the beginning

:whistle:

Bunz thats true I had a somewhat regular period for the first three months with my last (they thought i was going to lose the baby :unsure: ) so yes a period does not mean much :blush:

t3612.gif

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline
yesterday my daughter who is 7 came home and told me this story and I am still cracking up about it.

she was at the drinking fountain and waiting in line and this little boy in her class says to her it is your turn white girl. marley looks at him and really doesn't say anything to him. so she goes up to get her drink and he is still there bugging her and says to her...are you a white girl and marley says my dad is jamaican. Then out of his mouth says oh do you bleach? Marley looked at him like :huh: she has no clue what that is. When she came home and told me I couldn't stop laughing so I had her go tell hubby and of course he was cracking up too. All he could say is he must see that at home. The nerve of these kids these days!!!!

muss some ole cruff him living wid why him tink seh a bleach she a bleach

rude

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline
JAPrincess...have you been able to get a drop off date for the DS-230 or have you sent it into the embassy yet? Just seeing how things are moving along for you.

Girl I am still stuck in AP @ NVC!! unhappy-033.gifunhappy-033.gifunhappy-033.gif

Duh that is right...how long have you been stuck?

13 days others-240.gif

mek mi go call dem again phone-005.gif

:rofl::rofl:

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

aretha is killing me softly with ...... just about every damn thing she has on

the hat..............to match that dress?..........with stockings...................with those shoes

*flatlines

At least she's not in feathers like she usually is....

Dada I saw her in concert last year at the Dell and Baby she had the wardrobe changed for you! Girl you know she had the feathers poppin. Although her sequins and sating were killing me softly she put on a hell of a concert though Amazing performer she went through her whole catalog I swear and played the piano! She is definitely the Queen of Soul

What the heck Kanye do now?

He made a damn full of emself dats what he did. I think her name was Taylor and she won the best video awards and when she went on stage to say her thank you speech Kayne jumps on stage takes the mike and says that Beyonce really should have won. B looked so embarrassed and Taylor had no idea what just happened. She didn't even finish her speech she was appalled. The crowed booed Kanye for the rest of the night which he deserved it but you know what I think he likes controversy. If he had a different opinion he could have saved it for later.

To me the guy who MC was the worst. Did you notice after each one of his jokes like Nat and Bunz sey you could hear crickets? He wasn't funny at all and everything was so sexual. Lady Gaga I have no words for her she is soooo weird. The opening to Michael was all that. Janet did pretty good because I know that had to be difficult for her.

He's a real jackass! :angry:

haha that's what obama called him

fi real?

i need her to organise my LIFE!

she is borderline ocd, i'm convinced lol

i need some of that in my life

:unsure:

:rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Where is everyone today???

I went dove hunting EARLY yesterday morning. Ended up taking a whole day of vacation and going back to bed when done.

No worries, all I did was shoot sunflowers. Looking into hunter education today so I can actually shoot something in the near future!

JG yuh shot sunflowers confused-29.gif por que????

boy aretha not even spanx can help you now. it seem like she just gaining weight every morning she wake up. by the way, i am going to buy me a spanx when these babies come out to help bring down mi belly.yes, mi sound vain but mi not letting dem tek mi shape.

I know that is right there is nothing wrong with that. I don’t see it as being vain I see it as I have a shape and I want to keep it that way. But as small as you are I have a feeling you will gain your shape back in no time.

well i am going to do everything to mek sure mi have a resemblance of mi old self. i need to find the kimora bodyshaper. it's at a store here in one week .i will be the first at the door.

Jakes Wife link Wakey pon FB she has the body magic shaper which looks jsut like the Kimora bodyshaper I am linking up with her on this as well to check them.

****ROC VSC****

yesterday my daughter who is 7 came home and told me this story and I am still cracking up about it.

she was at the drinking fountain and waiting in line and this little boy in her class says to her it is your turn white girl. marley looks at him and really doesn't say anything to him. so she goes up to get her drink and he is still there bugging her and says to her...are you a white girl and marley says my dad is jamaican. Then out of his mouth says oh do you bleach? Marley looked at him like :huh: she has no clue what that is. When she came home and told me I couldn't stop laughing so I had her go tell hubby and of course he was cracking up too. All he could say is he must see that at home. The nerve of these kids these days!!!!

OMG are you serious horrible? Facety and brite! wha him knoa bout bleach long kiss teet!

Did he??

By the way I juss love Obama. He has the G-20 summit here next week so my job is forced to close for security reasons and I will b able to work from home all week for the very first time ever!!! OMG I’m so geeked.

But another thing I think Obama needs to make an example out of the republican who called him al liar. I mean come on when has anyone on the senate or congress or what ever it is ever yelled at a president like that? My point exactly I would make an example out of him to make sure I had no more loud outburst like that.

Did you see the guy who threw the shoes at Bush is just getting released from prison. He had to serve 9 months. I’m shocked that another country would punish their citizens for doing something to our president. U would think they would be like who cares but that ‘s good that shows them they have to respect people no matter what. I will say the look on Bush’s face as they replayed it was priceless.

YOU aint never lied about that *&^*%& that called the Big O a liar! FIYAH BURN

Thats whats up Dada I know you are siked about working from home I wish I could everyday :crying: !

i read on a blog that he did, some news reporter from abc "accidentally" leaked it on twitter

Dang nothing gets by in this day and age!

****ROC VSC****

Still stuck... smiley-sad030.gif

Thank God I am not as hostile as some of the other people in the Stuck in AP @ NVC thread smiley-sad001.gif

Everything on Gods time.... smiley-angelic001.gif

Sorry Sweetie I know you are disapointed but you are so right everything on Gods time nuh worry yuhself yuh time soon come!

sorry to hear JAP...will send some extra prayers your way...

okay back to the bleaching...i don't really know about this so i have a question...can you tell when someone is bleaching? if so what are the signs?

Dem look greyish and splotchy a very unnatural color for a person of African decent . Also dem face look brown ( light) and their body still dark because they only concentrated on bleached certain parts like face and neck.

****ROC VSC****

I posted the interview review. Later, I'll post the hotel review:

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=59036

Great post Nat! I played Tic Tac Toe too that was more for me to keep down the nervousness Mr Philly was a man of steel that day I'm the one that had butterflies!butterfly-049.gif

What are the plans for the rest of your trip?

****ROC VSC****

Ok ladies TTYL running to get Hubby's cake for his Bday and prepare for his Sexy Party! I want to surprise him for dinner and have no idea what to get him ughhhhh well I will figure it driving across the bridge back to Philly! Holla!

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

15 more! :luv:

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Ok ladies TTYL running to get Hubby's cake for his Bday and prepare for his Sexy Party! I want to surprise him for dinner and have no idea what to get him ughhhhh well I will figure it driving across the bridge back to Philly! Holla!

Have a good time tonight for hubby's B-day.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.