SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
What the heck Kanye do now?

He made a damn full of emself dats what he did. I think her name was Taylor and she won the best video awards and when she went on stage to say her thank you speech Kayne jumps on stage takes the mike and says that Beyonce really should have won. B looked so embarrassed and Taylor had no idea what just happened. She didn't even finish her speech she was appalled. The crowed booed Kanye for the rest of the night which he deserved it but you know what I think he likes controversy. If he had a different opinion he could have saved it for later.

To me the guy who MC was the worst. Did you notice after each one of his jokes like Nat and Bunz sey you could hear crickets? He wasn't funny at all and everything was so sexual. Lady Gaga I have no words for her she is soooo weird. The opening to Michael was all that. Janet did pretty good because I know that had to be difficult for her.

He's a real jackass! :angry:

haha that's what obama called him

Did he??

By the way I juss love Obama. He has the G-20 summit here next week so my job is forced to close for security reasons and I will b able to work from home all week for the very first time ever!!! OMG I’m so geeked.

But another thing I think Obama needs to make an example out of the republican who called him al liar. I mean come on when has anyone on the senate or congress or what ever it is ever yelled at a president like that? My point exactly I would make an example out of him to make sure I had no more loud outburst like that.

Did you see the guy who threw the shoes at Bush is just getting released from prison. He had to serve 9 months. I’m shocked that another country would punish their citizens for doing something to our president. U would think they would be like who cares but that ‘s good that shows them they have to respect people no matter what. I will say the look on Bush’s face as they replayed it was priceless.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i read on a blog that he did, some news reporter from abc "accidentally" leaked it on twitter

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Kiss mi neck! mi deh yah a dead

Boy puts ####### in ants nest to make it bigger

Published on: 9/12/2009.

KINGSTON - A teen had to seek medical attention after he pushed his ####### in an ants nest in a desperate attempt to get it larger.

The 13-year-old boy from Shewsbury is said to have resorted to that measure after he was told that his member was too small.

Reports are that the youngster tried to solicit the services of a woman who lives in the same community. It is said that the woman ignored his approach and told him his "member" was too small for her.

The woman was reportedly sweeping just in front her home when she was approached. A number of residents who were having a chat close-by heard the argument and began laughing.

It is said that the youngster boasted that he could go elsewhere while the woman ordered him to find ways to enlarge his member before returning.

Mocking

"Everybody a laugh afta him and di woman tell him fi go beat it pon a tree (papaya) or push it inna ants nest to mek it swell . . . ," a witness named Della said.

She said the boy left but approximately half an hour later he and his mother had to rush from their home to seek medical attention.

"When wi si him again him a run beside him madda a look fi taxi . . . Him a cry and a hold up him pants front," Della said, explaining that the teen had placed his member in an ants' nest.

Residents further said that the boy returned later that same evening and his mother held nothing back as she argued with a handful of residents as well as the woman with whom he had the encounter earlier.

The mother later made a report to the police claiming that the woman had tried to have sexual intercourse with her son.

Corporal Troy Wesley of the Westmoreland police confirmed that such a report was made, however, he said that it was discovered that there was no truth to it.

(Weekend STAR)

All I can do is shake my head at this story :wacko:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
I keep forgetting to say this but look for my foster daughter in the Soloist. She plays a prostitute in the movie and most of her parts were edited but there is one scene left in the movie where she is standing against the wall of the shelter when Jamie's character first comes to the shelter. She is wearing some tights and smoking what is supposed to be crack. Her name is Eshana O'Neal. She is now 23 years old. She told me Robert Downey Jnr was nothing but wonderful to her and everyone on the set. They filmed about two years ago.

Hey I have this movie at home. I'll look for her. Oh and I watched Unfaithfull this weekend. Man oh man that is not a movie to watch when yuh not have a man at home. Whooo!!!!

I LOVE the scene in the hallway. DAMN!!!!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JAPrincess...have you been able to get a drop off date for the DS-230 or have you sent it into the embassy yet? Just seeing how things are moving along for you.

Girl I am still stuck in AP @ NVC!! unhappy-033.gifunhappy-033.gifunhappy-033.gif

Duh that is right...how long have you been stuck?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Hey all - just got home and logged into the computer to do school work - but mi end up pon VJ lol -

The trip was very good - it didn't seem like it was going to be a good one before I left - but things turned around quick - Very restful, just sun and sleep.

Congrats Nat! I am too lazy right now to try to read back 100 pages -

PM me girlie!

Just heard that Patrick Swayze died awwww (F):(

Been so sad since my daughter told me last night. Both my kids were named after characters in his movies.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Sus, I remember last time you were in Negril was in late May & you were at Alfred's on Tuesday night. I have it written down. :rofl: Not really. But I do remember you being there cause it was Steven's birthday and he was there too. At the time, I mentioned that you might've run into him, but Rudy hooked you up too much to remember much.

What's up with these Jamaican dudes not eating much? (And where can I find that problem?)

Nice pic, jakeswife. You def look younger than 29 in it.

Bunz, I remembered the times because I wrote them down. I had a clipboard & paper with me to keep track of things while I was there, so that my review could be complete. I wonder if the people at the counters noticed that I made a note after each person's interview in front of ours. :lol:

Just when I though you couldn’t shock me anymore.. U type this and shock me beyond compare!! I never in my entire life heard of anyone taking a clip board to an interview and making notes. Come on yardies let's all say it 2gether.. WOW :blink: !!!!!!

Nay when I become a rich and famous event planner I’m hiring you honey so be ready….

i need her to organise my LIFE!

she is borderline ocd, i'm convinced lol

i need some of that in my life

Borderline? :blink::whistle:

Nat - like I said, the only times I am in Negril is when I drag DJ there - I love Negril, used to be the only place I went -

yesterday my daughter who is 7 came home and told me this story and I am still cracking up about it.

she was at the drinking fountain and waiting in line and this little boy in her class says to her it is your turn white girl. marley looks at him and really doesn't say anything to him. so she goes up to get her drink and he is still there bugging her and says to her...are you a white girl and marley says my dad is jamaican. Then out of his mouth says oh do you bleach? Marley looked at him like :huh: she has no clue what that is. When she came home and told me I couldn't stop laughing so I had her go tell hubby and of course he was cracking up too. All he could say is he must see that at home. The nerve of these kids these days!!!!

Dillon that is so funny - I remember being in 1st grade and the only black boy in my school called me a honky - I came home crying to my mother, even though I didn't have a clue what the word meant, lol -

PM me girlie!

PM coming

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Hey can anyone help me with medical info. Steve and I believe he has most of his shots, what shots are required to come into the US and can anyone estimate cost? Thank you...

From the Jamaica Survival Guide :thumbs:

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICANTS CONCERNING VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS

United States immigration law requires immigrant visa applicants to obtain certain vaccinations (listed below) prior to the issuance of an immigrant visa. Panel physicians who conduct medical examinations of immigrant visa applicants are required to verify that immigrant visa applicants have met the vaccination requirements, or that it is medically inappropriate for the visa applicant to receive one or more of the listed vaccinations:

-- Acellular pertussis

-- Hepatitis A

-- Hepatitis B

-- Human papillomavirus (HPV)

-- Influenza

-- Influenza type b (Hib)

-- Measles

-- Meningococcal

-- Mumps

-- Pneumococcal

-- Pertussis

-- Polio

-- Rotovirus

-- Tetanus and diphtheria toxoids

-- Varicella

-- Zoster

In order to assist the panel physican, and to avoid delays in the processing of an immigrant visa, all immigrant visa applicants should have their vaccination records available for the panel physician's review at the time of the immigrant medical examination. Visa applicants should consult with their regular health care provider to obtain a copy of their immunization record, if one is available. If you do not have a vaccination record, the panel physician will work with you to determine which vaccinations you may need to meet the requirement. Certain waivers of the vaccination requirement are available upon the recommendation of the panel physician. Only a physician can determine which of the listed vaccinations are medically appropriate for you, given your age, medical history and current medical condition. For more detailed information, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Panel Physician Technical Instructions for Vaccination.

Thank you this helps! Gonna email to Steve so he can estimate it...

And, above all, make sure the doctor writes the shots he gets in his shot record too and he brings that to the US with him.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
I keep forgetting to say this but look for my foster daughter in the Soloist. She plays a prostitute in the movie and most of her parts were edited but there is one scene left in the movie where she is standing against the wall of the shelter when Jamie's character first comes to the shelter. She is wearing some tights and smoking what is supposed to be crack. Her name is Eshana O'Neal. She is now 23 years old. She told me Robert Downey Jnr was nothing but wonderful to her and everyone on the set. They filmed about two years ago.

Hey I have this movie at home. I'll look for her. Oh and I watched Unfaithfull this weekend. Man oh man that is not a movie to watch when yuh not have a man at home. Whooo!!!!

I LOVE the scene in the hallway. DAMN!!!!

Oh yeah that was a good one too!!!! Shoot they all were good. I liked when she smacked him and it was rough. Sometimes I love rough wait never mind.

Timeline
if I evah gi u a running tun ovah bax dung drap kick wid a spin

:rofl: Awww, dis give me remembrance!

what kind remembrance? Tre beat you up before?

No, mi just memba har & Kimmy used to go at it!

if I evah gi u a running tun ovah bax dung drap kick wid a spin

:rofl: Awww, dis give me remembrance!

haha this reminds me of a news item i saw on tv about an acid spill in kgn harbour

and one of the fishermen was cussing because his fishing nets have crystalised and him waan know how di SUPPORTANCE a go go! :blink:

:lol::lol:

Timeline
JAPrincess...have you been able to get a drop off date for the DS-230 or have you sent it into the embassy yet? Just seeing how things are moving along for you.

Girl I am still stuck in AP @ NVC!! unhappy-033.gifunhappy-033.gifunhappy-033.gif

Duh that is right...how long have you been stuck?

13 days others-240.gif

mek mi go call dem again phone-005.gif

Timeline
Soooo...here's my question.

If you see someone whose relationship you feel is one HUGE red flag waiting to happen gets their NOA2/approval etc, what do you do??

Congratulate them even though your heart is heavy?

Or just say nothing??

Bearing in mind you have no definitive PROOF, just a gut feeling....

Depends on how well I know the person.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

JAP when you call them I hope they say that your case was sent to Kingston...fingers crossed for you.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sus, I remember last time you were in Negril was in late May & you were at Alfred's on Tuesday night. I have it written down. :rofl: Not really. But I do remember you being there cause it was Steven's birthday and he was there too. At the time, I mentioned that you might've run into him, but Rudy hooked you up too much to remember much.

What's up with these Jamaican dudes not eating much? (And where can I find that problem?)

Nice pic, jakeswife. You def look younger than 29 in it.

Bunz, I remembered the times because I wrote them down. I had a clipboard & paper with me to keep track of things while I was there, so that my review could be complete. I wonder if the people at the counters noticed that I made a note after each person's interview in front of ours. :lol:

Just when I though you couldn’t shock me anymore.. U type this and shock me beyond compare!! I never in my entire life heard of anyone taking a clip board to an interview and making notes. Come on yardies let's all say it 2gether.. WOW :blink: !!!!!!

Nay when I become a rich and famous event planner I’m hiring you honey so be ready….

i need her to organise my LIFE!

she is borderline ocd, i'm convinced lol

i need some of that in my life

Borderline? :blink::whistle:

Nat - like I said, the only times I am in Negril is when I drag DJ there - I love Negril, used to be the only place I went -

yesterday my daughter who is 7 came home and told me this story and I am still cracking up about it.

she was at the drinking fountain and waiting in line and this little boy in her class says to her it is your turn white girl. marley looks at him and really doesn't say anything to him. so she goes up to get her drink and he is still there bugging her and says to her...are you a white girl and marley says my dad is jamaican. Then out of his mouth says oh do you bleach? Marley looked at him like :huh: she has no clue what that is. When she came home and told me I couldn't stop laughing so I had her go tell hubby and of course he was cracking up too. All he could say is he must see that at home. The nerve of these kids these days!!!!

Dillon that is so funny - I remember being in 1st grade and the only black boy in my school called me a honky - I came home crying to my mother, even though I didn't have a clue what the word meant, lol -

PM me girlie!

PM coming

I am sorry Sus :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.