SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
aretha is killing me softly with ...... just about every damn thing she has on

the hat..............to match that dress?..........with stockings...................with those shoes

*flatlines

At least she's not in feathers like she usually is....

well she in animal print now, not a far cry.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Lawd Lawny mek mi ansa mi own question nuh CHO!!

No I am not jakeswife but we trying!!

when we were trying my hubby look like just a tool to me. he hated that i didn't see it as a romantic thing as time goes by so him refuse to let off sperm.so mi say come yah boy pickney need fi born.it's funny now, but then he was so mad that i saw him as an instrument just to sow seed.

damn SPERM tiefin ooman

no tre, mi tek sperm.him lucky mi neva use a pliers.

mi rass...ooman u mad fi real mi fraid a u :rofl:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Where is everyone today???

I went dove hunting EARLY yesterday morning. Ended up taking a whole day of vacation and going back to bed when done.

No worries, all I did was shoot sunflowers. Looking into hunter education today so I can actually shoot something in the near future!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
boy aretha not even spanx can help you now. it seem like she just gaining weight every morning she wake up. by the way, i am going to buy me a spanx when these babies come out to help bring down mi belly.yes, mi sound vain but mi not letting dem tek mi shape.

I know that is right there is nothing wrong with that. I don’t see it as being vain I see it as I have a shape and I want to keep it that way. But as small as you are I have a feeling you will gain your shape back in no time.

Filed: Timeline
Where is everyone today???

I went dove hunting EARLY yesterday morning. Ended up taking a whole day of vacation and going back to bed when done.

No worries, all I did was shoot sunflowers. Looking into hunter education today so I can actually shoot something in the near future!

Oh Lord; JG with a GUN :whistle::rofl::whistle::help:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Lawd Lawny mek mi ansa mi own question nuh CHO!!

No I am not jakeswife but we trying!!

when we were trying my hubby look like just a tool to me. he hated that i didn't see it as a romantic thing as time goes by so him refuse to let off sperm.so mi say come yah boy pickney need fi born.it's funny now, but then he was so mad that i saw him as an instrument just to sow seed.

damn SPERM tiefin ooman

no tre, mi tek sperm.him lucky mi neva use a pliers.

mi rass...ooman u mad fi real mi fraid a u :rofl:

yes be afraid tre be very afraid.

Timeline
i'm hungry

Well I have a knuckle sandwich for you if you would like it. :star:

TRADER!!!!

Ha ha at kuckle sandwich. My dad used to say that all the time.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
boy aretha not even spanx can help you now. it seem like she just gaining weight every morning she wake up. by the way, i am going to buy me a spanx when these babies come out to help bring down mi belly.yes, mi sound vain but mi not letting dem tek mi shape.

I know that is right there is nothing wrong with that. I don’t see it as being vain I see it as I have a shape and I want to keep it that way. But as small as you are I have a feeling you will gain your shape back in no time.

well i am going to do everything to mek sure mi have a resemblance of mi old self. i need to find the kimora bodyshaper. it's at a store here in one week .i will be the first at the door.

Timeline
let me try that one Jakeswife...

who has kids...

Nelly's daughter had a baby so she is a grandmother now

Jgay who is now Stonelove had her baby I believe

I know I am missing someone

Breakups....

I can't remember any...

Kids that are being PITA's

Mine

Philly's

IrieCat - sometimes

Finesse - didn't want to ride the short bus to school

I divorced.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

yesterday my daughter who is 7 came home and told me this story and I am still cracking up about it.

she was at the drinking fountain and waiting in line and this little boy in her class says to her it is your turn white girl. marley looks at him and really doesn't say anything to him. so she goes up to get her drink and he is still there bugging her and says to her...are you a white girl and marley says my dad is jamaican. Then out of his mouth says oh do you bleach? Marley looked at him like :huh: she has no clue what that is. When she came home and told me I couldn't stop laughing so I had her go tell hubby and of course he was cracking up too. All he could say is he must see that at home. The nerve of these kids these days!!!!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
yesterday my daughter who is 7 came home and told me this story and I am still cracking up about it.

she was at the drinking fountain and waiting in line and this little boy in her class says to her it is your turn white girl. marley looks at him and really doesn't say anything to him. so she goes up to get her drink and he is still there bugging her and says to her...are you a white girl and marley says my dad is jamaican. Then out of his mouth says oh do you bleach? Marley looked at him like :huh: she has no clue what that is. When she came home and told me I couldn't stop laughing so I had her go tell hubby and of course he was cracking up too. All he could say is he must see that at home. The nerve of these kids these days!!!!

muss some ole cruff him living wid why him tink seh a bleach she a bleach

rude

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
smaddi pon here? who is it? send me a PM

mi nah guh sen nuh PM, caws dat would juss be spreading gossip, caws mi nuh have nuh reason fi feeling di way I do....

juss joke mi a mek....mi no really care

i just wouldn't say anything either way....congrats nor watch your back

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.