• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

9f84a96a.jpg

aretha is killing me softly with ...... just about every damn thing she has on

the hat..............to match that dress?..........with stockings...................with those shoes

*flatlines

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Timeline
TRE she trying to tell us something isn't she. tre i think this is your doing praying for people to breed.

and she waan tun godmadda fi dem!!

Mi no mine...mek di blessings flow

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Lawd Lawny mek mi ansa mi own question nuh CHO!!

No I am not jakeswife but we trying!!

when we were trying my hubby look like just a tool to me. he hated that i didn't see it as a romantic thing as time goes by so him refuse to let off sperm.so mi say come yah boy pickney need fi born.it's funny now, but then he was so mad that i saw him as an instrument just to sow seed.

Edited by jakeswife

Evening Yardies! :star: i had a long day today so i won't even attempt to catch up....so i'm looking on FB at Tre's pics and they look very familiar and i realize thats where i lived till i was 9 and thats where my hubby lives :wow::wow::wow::wow:

Did you all know each other?

JG I took a picture ESPECIALLY for you I even have your name on the description when u get a chance go check it out and I didn't see that #######! I ran into his brothers though.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Evening Yardies! :star: i had a long day today so i won't even attempt to catch up....so i'm looking on FB at Tre's pics and they look very familiar and i realize thats where i lived till i was 9 and thats where my hubby lives :wow::wow::wow::wow:

awww hell NO! i KNOW you not going to be replying to things from last week

try nuh badda come spam up the current page dem wid yuh stale tings :angry:

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
TRE she trying to tell us something isn't she. tre i think this is your doing praying for people to breed.

might as well, she turning 80 next year.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sus, I remember last time you were in Negril was in late May & you were at Alfred's on Tuesday night. I have it written down. :rofl: Not really. But I do remember you being there cause it was Steven's birthday and he was there too. At the time, I mentioned that you might've run into him, but Rudy hooked you up too much to remember much.

What's up with these Jamaican dudes not eating much? (And where can I find that problem?)

Nice pic, jakeswife. You def look younger than 29 in it.

Bunz, I remembered the times because I wrote them down. I had a clipboard & paper with me to keep track of things while I was there, so that my review could be complete. I wonder if the people at the counters noticed that I made a note after each person's interview in front of ours. :lol:

Just when I though you couldn’t shock me anymore.. U type this and shock me beyond compare!! I never in my entire life heard of anyone taking a clip board to an interview and making notes. Come on yardies let's all say it 2gether.. WOW :blink: !!!!!!

Nay when I become a rich and famous event planner I’m hiring you honey so be ready….

Timeline

awww hell NO! i KNOW you not going to be replying to things from last week

try nuh badda come spam up the current page dem wid yuh stale tings :angry:

:rofl:

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawd Lawny mek mi ansa mi own question nuh CHO!!

No I am not jakeswife but we trying!!

when we were trying my hubby look like just a tool to me. he hated that i didn't see it as a romantic thing as time goes by so him refuse to let off sperm.so mi say come yah boy pickney need fi born.it's funny now, but then he was so mad that i saw him as an instrument just to sow seed.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

might as well, she turning 80 next year.

if I evah gi u a running tun ovah bax dung drap kick wid a spin

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
9f84a96a.jpg

aretha is killing me softly with ...... just about every damn thing she has on

the hat..............to match that dress?..........with stockings...................with those shoes

*flatlines

boy aretha not even spanx can help you now. it seem like she just gaining weight every morning she wake up. by the way, i am going to buy me a spanx when these babies come out to help bring down mi belly.yes, mi sound vain but mi not letting dem tek mi shape.

Timeline
Welcome back Sus.

Jakeswife - How are you? I remember you were scared to get pregnant cuz you thought you'll turn into a monster :girlwerewolf2xn: I'm sure you are still pretty. Better yet, post pics lol.

i am doing fine. All my preggers photos are from under the breast down to the belly.how do i post a photo? ok i did it look now cause i will be removing it soon.

Aww your pretty....

thanks. how u doing? u bounced back pretty quickly i am impressed.

Mi good. Yeah girl got to keep it moving. U live and you learn yuh know? But I’m with you I miss JA sooooo bad…

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.