SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Shemmy;

I think the same thing happened with my husband's greencard. I hope we don't have to go through this again when we lift conditions. It took almost 8 months to get his greencard...I think the EAD is good for a year. Didn't help us though, all the GOOD job offers hubby couldn't accept because they wanted him to have a greencard in his possession.

We waited 15 months. Damien's EAD expired in 9 months because if you didn't get it in 90 days they will issue a temp one. We got an EAD appointment letter in the mail months later and was told we didn't have to go but later found out, we were given the wrong info. USICS was in the middle of lots of changes back then.

Girl, I know, I wonder if the TSC have anything to do with it. So, wait if di greencard expire, does that mean he has to stop working?

I don't think so but we'll never know. At the time, Damien's job asked about his EAD expiring so we had no choice but to renew it. It's different from the green card where they will stamp your passport if it expires...at least back then.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
u look amazing Jakeswife! :thumbs:

Do u have any pregnancy pictures?

like mi tell shemmy i refuse to take photos from the head down instead i took them from below my breast to the belly. mi not playing no hero. i am the most critical person of myself so i will avoid the danger.

Why? Did ur face swell like mine?

please nuh put those imagery inna mi head. no i only have a slightly swollen nose. hubby disagree.i look darker though.that's what i hate the most.if my face swell i would be worried because that's a sign of preclampsia

Girl, I had that. I am so scared to have another, although I gotta wait to see soon.... :whistle::whistle:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: Timeline
Shemmy;

I think the same thing happened with my husband's greencard. I hope we don't have to go through this again when we lift conditions. It took almost 8 months to get his greencard...I think the EAD is good for a year. Didn't help us though, all the GOOD job offers hubby couldn't accept because they wanted him to have a greencard in his possession.

We waited 15 months. Damien's EAD expired in 9 months because if you didn't get it in 90 days they will issue a temp one. We got an EAD appointment letter in the mail months later and was told we didn't have to go but later found out, we were given the wrong info. USICS was in the middle of lots of changes back then.

Girl, I know, I wonder if the TSC have anything to do with it. So, wait if di greencard expire, does that mean he has to stop working?

I don't think so but we'll never know. At the time, Damien's job asked about his EAD expiring so we had no choice but to renew it. It's different from the green card where they will stamp your passport if it expires...at least back then.

Thanks that's good to know. I'll be needing your help again with the LOC.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JAPrincess...have you been able to get a drop off date for the DS-230 or have you sent it into the embassy yet? Just seeing how things are moving along for you.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

like mi tell shemmy i refuse to take photos from the head down instead i took them from below my breast to the belly. mi not playing no hero. i am the most critical person of myself so i will avoid the danger.

please nuh put those imagery inna mi head. no i only have a slightly swollen nose. hubby disagree.i look darker though.that's what i hate the most.if my face swell i would be worried because that's a sign of preclampsia

Girl, I had that. I am so scared to have another, although I gotta wait to see soon.... :whistle::whistle:

you pregnant?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Welcome back Sus.

Jakeswife - How are you? I remember you were scared to get pregnant cuz you thought you'll turn into a monster :girlwerewolf2xn: I'm sure you are still pretty. Better yet, post pics lol.

i am doing fine. All my preggers photos are from under the breast down to the belly.how do i post a photo? ok i did it look now cause i will be removing it soon.

Aww your pretty....

Filed: Timeline

YES

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Welcome back Sus.

Jakeswife - How are you? I remember you were scared to get pregnant cuz you thought you'll turn into a monster :girlwerewolf2xn: I'm sure you are still pretty. Better yet, post pics lol.

i am doing fine. All my preggers photos are from under the breast down to the belly.how do i post a photo? ok i did it look now cause i will be removing it soon.

Aww your pretty....

thanks. how u doing? u bounced back pretty quickly i am impressed.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi JG I see you down there! How many doves did you kill yesterday?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
I have to retract my previous statement........sorry, Pittsburgh fans.........just realized I have Lyndale White from the Titans on my fantasy football team. And, no Pittsburgh players. I HAVE to root for Tennessee as I am way too competive in this fantasy stuff to lose to any of the men I know. Sorry.

BTW.....I am kicking butt in fantasy baseball. Been in 1st since the all-star break in July and before that was in and out of 1st. I'm better then I thought I would be at this.

Too bad you don't have the Cardinals on your fantasy team. :rofl::rofl::rofl: I still love you. Don't cuss me out too much. :)

I have some:

Pujols

Wainwright

Pinero

That's one, two, and three reasons I am kicking butt!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Evening Yardies! :star: i had a long day today so i won't even attempt to catch up....so i'm looking on FB at Tre's pics and they look very familiar and i realize thats where i lived till i was 9 and thats where my hubby lives :wow::wow::wow::wow:

Did you all know each other?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.