SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
now sus why u have to show tre picture after mine. u want she jealous more.why u do dat to poor tre.

BOAL!!! coffeescreen.gif

JAP tap laugh aftah mi before mi bless u wid TRIPLETS!

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
love the marshmellow man smiley

and that "im okay' smiley too !!

ells.. im with u my girl.. i will have all my ot on this check i get friday!!!

we hope to mail off the paperwork EXPRESS.. on sat!!!!

shemmy.. mek mi ask u one question

i remember u saying u stayed in background checks for mnths.. u said this was due to the fact u were a government worker right???

was damien able to keep using his ead card the whole time?? there is no exp date on the EAD???

Hey Quana - I have no idea why we held up. I believe we were randomly picked. I already have a Top Secret and had to add Damien to my clearance (cuz he is a foreign national) when we got married...not sure why.

We had to pay for the EAD twice. The first one expired in 9 months, if I remember correctly.

love the marshmellow man smiley

and that "im okay' smiley too !!

ells.. im with u my girl.. i will have all my ot on this check i get friday!!!

we hope to mail off the paperwork EXPRESS.. on sat!!!!

shemmy.. mek mi ask u one question

i remember u saying u stayed in background checks for mnths.. u said this was due to the fact u were a government worker right???

was damien able to keep using his ead card the whole time?? there is no exp date on the EAD???

Hey Quana - I have no idea why we held up. I believe we were randomly picked. I already have a Top Secret and had to add Damien to my clearance (cuz he is a foreign national) when we got married...not sure why.

We had to pay for the EAD twice. The first one expired in 9 months, if I remember correctly.

Shemmy;

I think the same thing happened with my husband's greencard. I hope we don't have to go through this again when we lift conditions. It took almost 8 months to get his greencard...I think the EAD is good for a year. Didn't help us though, all the GOOD job offers hubby couldn't accept because they wanted him to have a greencard in his possession.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

TRE i have to remove condition next year.so i will be picking u brain or what's left of it .admit it u getting old and next year more a u brain cells will die out. i guess me haffi get to u earlier in the year when it cold. that way it can freeze up and save most of it..

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning Yardies!

Welcome back Sus! I'm surprised it was such a short trip too. Should I check FB for pics??

Thanks, Ells - I am almost embarassed to say - No pics, lol - We were so lazy this trip and I didn't take any! Well one - but we look like a mug shot so mi nah share it, lol

that was hubby's last trip

and we actually enjoyed it

lots of lazy days

is he back 100% now sus?

I want a lazy trip where I do absolutely nothing...

u look amazing Jakeswife! :thumbs:

Do u have any pregnancy pictures?

A DAT MI WAH SI

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

like mi tell shemmy i refuse to take photos from the head down instead i took them from below my breast to the belly. mi not playing no hero. i am the most critical person of myself so i will avoid the danger.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Shemmy;

I think the same thing happened with my husband's greencard. I hope we don't have to go through this again when we lift conditions. It took almost 8 months to get his greencard...I think the EAD is good for a year. Didn't help us though, all the GOOD job offers hubby couldn't accept because they wanted him to have a greencard in his possession.

We waited 15 months. Damien's EAD expired in 9 months because if you didn't get it in 90 days they will issue a temp one. We got an EAD appointment letter in the mail months later and was told we didn't have to go but later found out, we were given the wrong info. USICS was in the middle of lots of changes back then.

Timeline

A DAT MI WAH SI

LIE!!! you sey more. i haven't changed much in people's eyes. they all think i have the glow. i guess the shine pon mi forehead/face blind them vision.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sus, I remember last time you were in Negril was in late May & you were at Alfred's on Tuesday night. I have it written down. :rofl: Not really. But I do remember you being there cause it was Steven's birthday and he was there too. At the time, I mentioned that you might've run into him, but Rudy hooked you up too much to remember much.

What's up with these Jamaican dudes not eating much? (And where can I find that problem?)

Nice pic, jakeswife. You def look younger than 29 in it.

Bunz, I remembered the times because I wrote them down. I had a clipboard & paper with me to keep track of things while I was there, so that my review could be complete. I wonder if the people at the counters noticed that I made a note after each person's interview in front of ours. :lol:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

like mi tell shemmy i refuse to take photos from the head down instead i took them from below my breast to the belly. mi not playing no hero. i am the most critical person of myself so i will avoid the danger.

Why? Did ur face swell like mine?

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Shemmy;

We waited 15 months. Damien's EAD expired in 9 months because if you didn't get it in 90 days they will issue a temp one. We got an EAD appointment letter in the mail months later and was told we didn't have to go but later found out, we were given the wrong info. USICS was in the middle of lots of changes back then.

Girl, I know, I wonder if the TSC have anything to do with it. So, wait if di greencard expire, does that mean he has to stop working?

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Why? Did ur face swell like mine?

please nuh put those imagery inna mi head. no i only have a slightly swollen nose. hubby disagree.i look darker though.that's what i hate the most.if my face swell i would be worried because that's a sign of preclampsia

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.