SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You look amazing and I love your hair! that cake looks delish now I am hungry LOL off to lunch ladies!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Welcome back Sus.

Jakeswife - How are you? I remember you were scared to get pregnant cuz you thought you'll turn into a monster :girlwerewolf2xn: I'm sure you are still pretty. Better yet, post pics lol.

i am doing fine. All my preggers photos are from under the breast down to the belly.how do i post a photo? ok i did it look now cause i will be removing it soon.

You are beautiful, Jakeswife -

Thanks Shem!

thanks i am striving to regain that look as soon as these boys get out of mi body.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Soooo...here's my question.

If you see someone whose relationship you feel is one HUGE red flag waiting to happen gets their NOA2/approval etc, what do you do??

Congratulate them even though your heart is heavy?

Or just say nothing??

Bearing in mind you have no definitive PROOF, just a gut feeling....

what are your feelings based on?? Have you met them both?

If it was just based on things I read here in the yardie thread no way am I saying anything... :no:

If I knew the couple personally and I had a bad feeling based on things I had SEEN, I might tell my friend to look closely at the flags... but I would also tell my friend that I am by her side no matter what she decides.

Everybody have to live their life for themselves and we need our friends beside us even when we make mistakes.

Timeline
Welcome back Sus.

Jakeswife - How are you? I remember you were scared to get pregnant cuz you thought you'll turn into a monster :girlwerewolf2xn: I'm sure you are still pretty. Better yet, post pics lol.

i am doing fine. All my preggers photos are from under the breast down to the belly.how do i post a photo? ok i did it look now cause i will be removing it soon.

You look so beautiful and that cake looks amazing. Was it delish?

thanks. it look nice on the outside but i was hoping it would taste like how mi granny would have made it. it was fruit cake. it had the colour but lack the flavour.

Filed: Timeline

JAKESWIFE a who fah picah u tief?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Welcome back Sus.

What a way jakeswife pretty!!! (F)

Beautiful Photo!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Tell your dawta mi nuh robba mi nuh pirate mi is deh Robin Hood of Music and Movies fi mi Yardies haaaaa others-138.gif

:rofl::rofl:

Okay, mek mi go get serious bout doing dis AOS papawerk!

Timeline

let me say this in proper english. liberty comes through carelessness.you can mess wid mi now that u see what mi look like.don't let the smile fool me. I WILL FIND YOU AND SHOW U WHAT MI REALLY LOOK LIKE.

Filed: Timeline

let me say this in proper english. liberty comes through carelessness.you can mess wid mi now that u see what mi look like.don't let the smile fool me. I WILL FIND YOU AND SHOW U WHAT MI REALLY LOOK LIKE.

come fi mi nuh...mi no deh far

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

crypt_keeper.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Welcome back Sus.

What a way jakeswife pretty!!! (F)

Beautiful Photo!

thank you.sey it loud so tre can hear it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.