Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

you should have some electric wires to attach to him so as soon as his belly growls he gets a small electrocution

pavlov's dog style

he'll get it together though sus, i'm sure he doesn't want to go through that hell again

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
yep, you have to nag the hell out of him if you have to

because stomach problems are not a joke

Definitely no joke - the problem is trying to nag him when he's there and I am here :cry:

my stomach problem is that it keep opening for food. ok no joke, my step father had ulcer and that was hell on earth for him.sometimes he would curl up and groan for days without relief. i saw him drink so much milk of magnesia so much that it became the milkshake fi him.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
you should have some electric wires to attach to him so as soon as his belly growls he gets a small electrocution

pavlov's dog style

he'll get it together though sus, i'm sure he doesn't want to go through that hell again

Believe me, that's not the only thing I have thought of attaching shock wires to him for - If I could do it and hook it up to my cell phone, I would be a happy camper! Then I could shock him long distance, lol

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
JAPrincess! Ya straight now?

what's wrong w/JaP?

she was lean! duuuuuuuuuh!!!

haaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa i crack myself up :rofl:

t3612.gif

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

pavlov's dog style

Believe me, that's not the only thing I have thought of attaching shock wires to him for - If I could do it and hook it up to my cell phone, I would be a happy camper! Then I could shock him long distance, lol

bear in mind if you shock a man everything pon him rise, hair and ALL.u don't want that while u are away. :whistle:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Welcome back Sus.

Jakeswife - How are you? I remember you were scared to get pregnant cuz you thought you'll turn into a monster :girlwerewolf2xn: I'm sure you are still pretty. Better yet, post pics lol.

s0109.gif

t3612.gif

:rofl::rofl: @ those smilies!

On the swine flu note, we got a departmental memo yesterday informing all staff that H1N1 flu has hit our headquarters building on the 3rd floor. Thank goodness that's 90 minutes away! But still, it's probably only a matter of time before some idiot comes to work sick & spreads it around here too. We have hand-sanitizing stations on every floor now with that purell stuff & people are using it like crazy. I just wish those same people would wash their damn hands, cover their mouths when they cough & take all the other precautionary measures that they neglect to do....but NO, don't worry, the hand sanitizer will keep us all safe!! :bonk::bonk:

That is a close call Ells but that is so cool about the sanitizing stations, I am armed with my Sanitizer too!

Soooo...here's my question.

If you see someone whose relationship you feel is one HUGE red flag waiting to happen gets their NOA2/approval etc, what do you do??

Congratulate them even though your heart is heavy?

Or just say nothing??

Bearing in mind you have no definitive PROOF, just a gut feeling....

that depends on how close the person is to me

but more than likely i would say nothing

JA Eng IMO If you feel that its a sham and seeing Red Flags I would tell her because you have experience on your side and can see through the phockery. Not to pry but is this a close friend or just an acquaintance? However if this is a close friend and you tell her do you think it would cause a riff in your relationship or would she take it in stride. Even if you put that slight doubt in her mind it may change her perception and decision about the relationship and could prevent future heartache and pain.......if not she will have to live her life and learn the lesson on her own but at least you did your part as a true friend and shared your concern.

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

welcome back Sus! glad you enjoyed your trip.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Welcome back Sus.

Jakeswife - How are you? I remember you were scared to get pregnant cuz you thought you'll turn into a monster :girlwerewolf2xn: I'm sure you are still pretty. Better yet, post pics lol.

i am doing fine. All my preggers photos are from under the breast down to the belly.how do i post a photo? ok i did it look now cause i will be removing it soon.

post-52596-1253035490_thumb.jpg

Edited by jakeswife

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Welcome back Sus.

i am doing fine. All my preggers photos are from under the breast down to the belly.how do i post a photo? ok i did it look now cause i will be removing it soon.

You are beautiful, Jakeswife -

Thanks Shem!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Welcome back Sus.

You look so beautiful and that cake looks amazing. Was it delish?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

i have a freind who something similar happened to

he had to cut out smoking and change his diet

he can hardly drink anymore and he CANNOT, under any circumstances, go hungry

That was our biggest fight - his stomach would be growling, and he would tell me it was the worms - Then that night his stomach was bothering him - the next day, I INSISTED we eat the second I heard the rumble - no surprise to me - no stomach problems!

Sus I used to hear this all the time when I was younger in a yaad and I came to believe it and was scared of the worms LOL but I found it peculiar I never heard this occurrence in Haiti.

LOL @ him hearing the rumble ( the worms ) and then eating and and he felt better.

Glad to hear DJ is doing well and you enjoyed yourself:thumbs: When are you heading back down again to see him

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.