http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=59036

nat great review ... thanks for sharing

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i saw a dress on here few pages back with the jamaican colours and spaghetti straps,i would love to know how to get one.anyone have the links?

mawnin

jakeswife (belly) mi luv ow u malice mi

first u want fi know who wake mi up,now u saying mi malice you. woman nuh bodda wid the mix up today. mi know u miss me so nuh bodda pretend. how much pound u loose just thinking about me.nuh lie.as for calling me belly,yes mi ago push it through the screen pon you so look sharp

:rofl: u always know ow fi mek mi laugh madooman :rofl:

when u going to jam? you owe kuntri a visit.

Timeline
I posted the interview review. Later, I'll post the hotel review:

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=59036

so when u both plan to come back to the states? i don't like the fact that u down there cause jealousy a kill me.

sus let me find out little suss from you.how things wid hubby? u guys decide to take the plunge yet and breed wid twins like me?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
sus let me find out little suss from you.how things wid hubby? u guys decide to take the plunge yet and breed wid twins like me?

Tings are good, jakes - he's feeling much better after his little hospital episode - Nah twins for mi, tonks!

How are you feeling?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Timeline
i saw a dress on here few pages back with the jamaican colours and spaghetti straps,i would love to know how to get one.anyone have the links?

mawnin

first u want fi know who wake mi up,now u saying mi malice you. woman nuh bodda wid the mix up today. mi know u miss me so nuh bodda pretend. how much pound u loose just thinking about me.nuh lie.as for calling me belly,yes mi ago push it through the screen pon you so look sharp

mu guh deh n reach back lang time

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Tings are good, jakes - he's feeling much better after his little hospital episode - Nah twins for mi, tonks!

How are you feeling?

i am pissed this morning because the dr. had to change my 9:50 am appointment to 2:40pm.so mi just sit here inna mi good clothes waiting for time to past. mi not changing. it tek long fi get ready.when me call dem last time telling them mi ago be 10 minutes late the receptionist pause and said ok ten minutes but after that we have to reschedule you.NOW MI HAFFI WAIT COUPLE HOURS FI SEE THE DR. :devil::devil: Thanks for asking

mawnin

mu guh deh n reach back lang time

well mi nuh like u nor nats. unnu just a throw jam inna mi face. :crying::crying:

Edited by jakeswife

Timeline

A long time mi nuh go home. mi don't even know if the blue mountain still stand up or if the sea turn red nor if the grass is blue and the sky green. :crying::crying: please nuh tell me. let me tek a sedative first.

Edited by jakeswife

Good Morning Everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend. I cannot catch up after 4 days!

Did you have a good trip Sus?

I got the dress Louis ordered for me... FITS PERFECT! I cannot wait to wear it and see Buju Thursday! Yay!

My Job sent me a new laptop.. thank goodness the other was getting yucky... so now I have to switch everything over, still getting used to it. :)

Did I miss anything juicy, important...fabulous???

Have a great Tuesday!!!

Oh yeah... got out of Jury Duty! Whoohooo!

Hey Irie I am ordering a dress too and the halter as well glad it fits and you like I want to see a picha :yes::thumbs:

Q just for you, do you want Neyo's love collection too?

Tre Songz Ready CD

Awwwhhhhh.....dat's my man.....

LOL Yeah me likey too hope you enjoy the download!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

morning yardies!!

that was a very detailed review

lord knows i wouldn't remember the specific times

for some reason i was very nervous reading the review even though i knew the outcome

welcome back sus, i thought you would have been gone longer

nat and i were saying you're normally at alfred's (i think) on tuesday and i was telling her to tell you hi for me

i didn't even see hays post about her rfe

on the one hand thank heavens it wasn't a case where they lost your stuff and asking for it again but damn man i don't know if asking you for something you have no knowledge of is worse

based on what you're giving to them it should be sufficient

praying for fast processing and approval girl

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
A long time mi nuh go home. mi don't even know if the blue mountain still stand up or if the sea turn red nor if the grass is blue and the sky green. :crying::crying: please nuh tell me. let me tek a sedative first.

i suppose i will start having these feelings about jamaica if and when i do leave

but for now when ppl say things like that i have a :blink: look on my face

upherebl.gif

bunz.. i swear, u remind me of my husband more than any Jamaican.. cyaan tell mi nuttin.. if that ain't my roger LOL.. i don't mean to be insensitive LOL.. i just never heard it like that..french fried LOL

congrats my2!

mich, i feel ya girl.. whatever it takes! time certainly does fly.. i remember when ray reach..

dada.. i too HATE disney heehee.. i dread having to go agian, but steph hasn't had her chance like taylor.. ughh..

haha

trust me, hubby has himself a good laugh at me sometimes

we once had an argument over the use of the phrase "a while ago"

i always use it to mean something happened just now

he interpretted it to mean it happened a long time ago

man we had soooooooo many misunderstandings over that lol

The "other day" was the one that always got me. Cuz to me the other day was within the last week, not anytime within the last 10 years!

Island yes Hubby does that to me too and I am like wait we need to get this straight right now before we go any further you mean a while ago today or months or years ago LOL

what can i say japrincess you are the bomb. ladies thank you all for fulfilling my curiosity. u all have now exorcize the demon in me.

LOL @ Jakes wife

a young girl, 11 i think, died of swine flu yesterday.. this is sooo sad and scary.. its really hitting close to home.. and the flu vaccine is powerless right???

philly u are right, cancer is relentless.. what it does to u in such a short time.. its CRAZY..

God watch over and protect us all.. (F)

Quanna Cancer has wreaked havoc on my family I have lost both Grandmothers, my Auntie and most recently my God father. Fortunately with my Grammy she wasn't in a long battle and tormented by the pain. She had a masectomy, recovery, then Chemo and passed the following 48 hours from 1st treatment. The sickness itself causes riffs between family deciding on treatments and trust me the loss of my Grammy and the decision taken away from me to defend her from the chemo treatment will torment me forever.....

The Swine flu is no joke I was watching GMA this morning about the litlle boy and I was so sad. the strange thing is it wasn't detected by the Dr and and 101 fever is not even and indication. Wow the germs and diseases in the world are ending lives with no warning. Everyone pay attention to your children and their symptoms and now a sniffle is a reason to cause alarm and fear for their lives so sad.Yes God watch over and protect us all

****ROC VSC****

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
negative_pregnancy_test.jpg

Dillion, this is for you...... :rofl: woooowwwwwiiiieeeeeee....... I'm safe

LMAO!!!!! Congrats Sunny!!

Dillon had the wrong person in her dream...she thought she was seeing Sunny but it was really herself.....

Ha nice try...Aunt Flo just left the building so it can't be me!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Why is the Tre Songz CD so hot!!!!

Who Downloaded and listened what do you think?

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
Why is the Tre Songz CD so hot!!!!

Who Downloaded and listened what do you think?

i used to like trey songz..................till he started acting like an attention #######

i can't take him seriously anymore

his songs have started sounded like some corny r kelly $hit lately

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.