• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
negative_pregnancy_test.jpg

Dillion, this is for you...... :rofl: woooowwwwwiiiieeeeeee....... I'm safe

LMAO!!!!! Congrats Sunny!!

Dillon had the wrong person in her dream...she thought she was seeing Sunny but it was really herself.....

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
negative_pregnancy_test.jpg

Dillion, this is for you...... :rofl: woooowwwwwiiiieeeeeee....... I'm safe

LMAO!!!!! Congrats Sunny!!

Dillon had the wrong person in her dream...she thought she was seeing Sunny but it was really herself.....

yeah, yeah, yeah Island.. Your right about that. Either her or Lawny preggo. :rofl:

Edited by *SunRay*

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Oh yeah... got out of Jury Duty! Whoohooo!

I served Jury Duty once. I enjoyed the experience & look forward to being chosen again.

I totally would have liked to do it. But not when I live 15 miles away and there is no one to meet Tierra when she gets off the bus....

It just didnt work with Louis working, 1 car and me the only one that can drive. Oh well, maybe next time.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
i saw a dress on here few pages back with the jamaican colours and spaghetti straps,i would love to know how to get one.anyone have the links?

Thats the one I got! LOVE IT!

www.rastaroots.com

i saw a dress on here few pages back with the jamaican colours and spaghetti straps,i would love to know how to get one.anyone have the links?

www.rastaroots.com

Rasta colors though... not jamaican. Not sure if they have Jamaican colors.

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Timeline

mawnin

jakeswife (belly) mi luv ow u malice mi

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

well i shun jury duty and its for no other reason but i dont want to be bothered LOL

GOOD MAWNING ALL.. :dance::dance::dance::dance:

mstee.. i know it varies, but if it helps there is a chart on uscis.. i will see if u can find it.. it tells what shots ppl need based on their age and situations.. i could tell to the T which ones they were gonna give roger cuz he didn't bring his immunization record..

tetanus, measles and varicella (chickenpox)...

the dr didn't give him the chickenpox one tho.. saying it was more likely that roger had had chickenpox already..

if he's already has those.. it may be time for a booster of tetanus (every 10yrs)

or another does of mmr..

i'll find the chart tho

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

www.rastaroots.com

www.rastaroots.com

Rasta colors though... not jamaican. Not sure if they have Jamaican colors.

kool, i have dreadlocks so it will tie right in. not a rastafarian though. thanks i will check the link.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

mawnin

first u want fi know who wake mi up,now u saying mi malice you. woman nuh bodda wid the mix up today. mi know u miss me so nuh bodda pretend. how much pound u loose just thinking about me.nuh lie.as for calling me belly,yes mi ago push it through the screen pon you so look sharp

Filed: Timeline

mawnin

first u want fi know who wake mi up,now u saying mi malice you. woman nuh bodda wid the mix up today. mi know u miss me so nuh bodda pretend. how much pound u loose just thinking about me.nuh lie.as for calling me belly,yes mi ago push it through the screen pon you so look sharp

:rofl: u always know ow fi mek mi laugh madooman :rofl:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

a young girl, 11 i think, died of swine flu yesterday.. this is sooo sad and scary.. its really hitting close to home.. and the flu vaccine is powerless right???

philly u are right, cancer is relentless.. what it does to u in such a short time.. its CRAZY..

God watch over and protect us all.. (F)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I posted the interview review. Later, I'll post the hotel review:

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=59036

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
I posted the interview review. Later, I'll post the hotel review:

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=59036

Congrats BTW! I should have said that earlier!!! :)

fkn0hd.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.