SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
yunno its funny to hear how we pronounce ppl's names

we were talking about sus and some other yardies being in jamaica

and i've always pronounced sus as "suss" (gossip)

but she pronounces it as "suze"

when i really think about it, that's probably how it should be pronounced considering her govt name

but it sounded so weird to me at first

lol

I thought it was like wat u thought Bunz....maybe its a jamaican thing....lol

I'm here Philly

I was about to say Beuler, Beuler, anyone anyone LOL

So what's good Dillon anything exciting going on?

I'm still going through my adjustment phase or should I say my kids are and tomorrow if Mr Philly's Bday so I am planning a sexy party for him. I had no idea what to get him for present so I have decided to take to South St and get him a new tattoo he will be so thrilled it will be his third!

Nothing too exciting just the day to day grind. Mr Philly will love that...do you have any idea on what he will get? Maybe a picture of Jermaine on his forearm?

:rofl::rofl::lol: nobody luvs Jermaine that much!

Morning Peeps :D

I started to worry about my son's school after what I read Belwin and DaDa post :unsure:

I am happy to report that my son's school has a Travel Study contract I can sign and they will send me with all the lessons. His teacher said they will consider him in school if he completes the assignments! :dance:

JAMAICA here we come!!! :star:

:yes: Thats good to hear Jap.....Woohoo!

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey justucia, JAPrincess, DaDa, my2rmylife, Bunzarelli, shrewdgal....and anyone else I forgot

Well im bout to catch up unless someone would like to do the honors......did Nat check in....did I miss anything juicy!!!

Soooo sorry to hear about Patrick Swayze....tomorrow is promised to no one....may he rest in peace!

Hey lady...(((waving)))

No not my Patrick Swayze!!! Man I fell in love with him on Dirty Dancing. I remember my girl had this back porch and she had this wood trimming around her patio. Well after watching Dirty Dancing I did the dance on there when they were at the lake and she was trying to learn balance. U couldn’t tell me I want dancing with Patrick. Man may he RIP!!!

that movie was the greatest of all times. my old bestfriend and i watched it 10 times until we starting wishing it was us being swung by our imaginary prince charming.

onetime we decide to try out the dance where baby lounge at him and he caught her in the air with some male friends.well there weren't quite built for it so we all end up and the ground nursing wounds.Nothing like the movie.we did learn something though-leave the lifts to patrick swayze.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey can anyone help me with medical info. Steve and I believe he has most of his shots, what shots are required to come into the US and can anyone estimate cost? Thank you...

Timeline
WHAT BUNZ NAT GET THROUGH????

YESSS!!! YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

phiily give us some FEVA!!!

YAY NAT & STEVEN....I knew they would be fine.....can't wait for her review....it will be soooo detailed :lol:

hey yall.

well i didn't quite get the updates i wanted like.who broke up,who got married -i Know jawi did.Who got engage,who is preggers-apart from jprincess,lovesponge and myself.Who has babies,where is roxie?Is sus still engaged?Who is honey filing for,what happened to her when she said she can't talk then but will later?

Let me in.....

Marlita payed us a visit last week!! She is having TWINS TOO!!! respect-039.gif

LIE!!! well then welcome to my world.Everytime i tell people i am having twins they get surprise. when i go to the dr. office most people with singleton belly bigger than mine and sometimes there pregnancy is younger than mine. Ask me if i am having twins and i will say HELL YEAH!!!! I am not use to this melon belly.but it could be worse i saw a girl belly that looked like a horse's behind

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey can anyone help me with medical info. Steve and I believe he has most of his shots, what shots are required to come into the US and can anyone estimate cost? Thank you...

it depends on what other shot he needs to get. The prices varies from person to person because of their medical history. He will get an estimate as to how much to bring with him and most times he pays less that what they quote him but it's hard to tell.

Timeline
For some reason I felt very confident for Nat. I kind of knew they were going to get through. Come on it’s Nat you know she crosses all T’s and dots all I’s. I’m sure when the interviewer sat down Nat pulled out her spreadsheets and told the lady/man to come on with it . I know she knows the dates and times of when they kissed had whoopie, swam in the sea, all the places they been to, every phone call, text, web cam chat and every outfit they wore on which day. If you asked it, Nat had a column for it . I’m sure the interviewer looked at her like this :blink: .. said ooookkk and then stamped them APPROVED!

LOL! :lol::lol::lol: I'm not as 'organized' as Nat (but close) & when we went in to the embassy with my 3 inch thick binder full of documents, I think they knew we meant business too. Once she started asking for forms she needed & I had to flip through because I forgot where everything was because I had so much, I said, "I came prepared!" and laughed a little & she said, "I can tell!" :rofl:

Yall hit the nail on the head! lol

Ells

Well why did I agree to wash my Mom's cat ( formerly my cat) at my house. Well she dropped Midnight off with Hubby and as soon as she came in the door the other 2 cats rushed in to greet her, they were happy for a new playmate. Well one look at the 2 kitties and she freaked out :girlwerewolf2xn: I mean she was hissing, spitting, growling and I swear doing Karate moves. Mr Philly said Bomba look pon deh war pus she a kill dem dead! I was like :blink: oh noooooo. The other 2 cats ran for the hills and one of them is a 20 pounder he was like hell to the naw I am out of here I am a lover not a fighter :luv:

Now Midnight is a very special cat all black and beautiful thinks she is the Queen of the Nile and likes solitude. My Mom has 7 bedrooms and you can't tell her she is not the Queen of that domain and no one can enter without her permission. Well Hubby took charge tried to pick her up and she swatted him and scratched his clot well that was is he said we nuh bathing that Mad oooman Pus she scratched mi clot me gawn shoot bon fiyah pon ar she betta tek weh arself!!!!

So now I am alone with the decision to bathe or not to bathe. She jumps on the bed right in Hubby's spot and stretches out and he nuh see ar cause the bedding is all black and he jumps on the bed and she bawls and hisses and pounces on his head Lawd he fling ar down into the living room and calls my Mom and tell ar she betta come fi ar pus or she gawn outta door. He kept yelling in the phone she is a War PUS!!!!!!

Ells by this time I am literally rolling on the floor :rofl: I couldn't tek it no more. He looked at me and put his foot down and told me no more PUS inna deh house and the longest kissteet ever had to be 5 minutes long. Then he calls Mrs Bootsy the cat Dr to tell ar she was rolling too. My Mom finally came and got her but couldnt have been soon enough if there was ever a time for the camera or video that was the moment. Poor Hubby I really have to make it up to him for his Bday tomorrow :wub: This man must really love me, dealing with me and the cats and the kids God has really blessed me!!!

OMG! That took all I had not to bust out laughing in this office & give myself away to my boss! Poor hubby! Midnight should know how lucky she is she didn't get one swift kick! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ells it was too much let me tell you then she wouldn't let him enter the living room to even carry her out of the house that whole scene was priceless LOL

OMG Philly I ar deading!!!! :rofl::lol::rofl:

:rofl: never a dull moment in our household let me tell ya

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
thanks jw..

hays.. im sorry bout the mixup, specially when its not ur fault.. it think if u just send them EVERYTHING u mentioned for clairication..they can't get confused and get it wrong again..

many blessings!!!

MAANNNNN.. i can't get that trey songz song out of my head.. "u gone think i invented sex"

it is FIYAH!!! i have always liked Trey, but he is really bringing it w/ this album.. i think i will buy it..

I have the Trey Sonz cd and all his other ones, I like it!... That lil sexy mofo can get it!!!! (of course not now, I's about to be married, lol)... I saw him in concert with Neyo and he sang with his shirt off.. I almost lost my dayum mind.. whew okay let me calm down, hormones ragin lol

Well yuh betta hurry up b4 yuh say I do….

No I’m joking ignore me but wait then again if you have Trey as a side kick he can help pay the AOS fees…. LOL

:rofl::rofl: You wrong for this one! lol

Timeline
JAP;

It's so expensive to travel to Jamaica Christmas and Easter. They only time I get away from the high fares is stay in Jamaica for 3 weeks. Have to book around the black out dates, which can save you as much as $300...more times dat no even work.

tell me bout it.. i dang near drap dead to even look at the rates during those times.. new years too.. :angry:

mi count dat wit di Christmas fare. I use to love to go home Christmas and stay a month starting Christmas week...I use to go to Sting International every year, but mi no like dat time a year no more. I can't get the friuts I want to eat, it too busy, massive delays, RAHTID traffic, and it's so rass COLD when I get back to Baltimore.

i didn't know you was in Bmore, oh we got to link up!

Timeline
Ells I was the same way I had a double accordian binder with copies of every doc I ever sent to the USCIS an NVC plus all the phone records and pics etc. The officer just looked like :blink: okaaaay well I see everything is in order here...Approved. This whole process was too important to leave out any minor detail!

I have it all ready for Steve just need to Fed ex it now

Timeline

From the Jamaica Survival Guide :thumbs:

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICANTS CONCERNING VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS

United States immigration law requires immigrant visa applicants to obtain certain vaccinations (listed below) prior to the issuance of an immigrant visa. Panel physicians who conduct medical examinations of immigrant visa applicants are required to verify that immigrant visa applicants have met the vaccination requirements, or that it is medically inappropriate for the visa applicant to receive one or more of the listed vaccinations:

-- Acellular pertussis

-- Hepatitis A

-- Hepatitis B

-- Human papillomavirus (HPV)

-- Influenza

-- Influenza type b (Hib)

-- Measles

-- Meningococcal

-- Mumps

-- Pneumococcal

-- Pertussis

-- Polio

-- Rotovirus

-- Tetanus and diphtheria toxoids

-- Varicella

-- Zoster

In order to assist the panel physican, and to avoid delays in the processing of an immigrant visa, all immigrant visa applicants should have their vaccination records available for the panel physician's review at the time of the immigrant medical examination. Visa applicants should consult with their regular health care provider to obtain a copy of their immunization record, if one is available. If you do not have a vaccination record, the panel physician will work with you to determine which vaccinations you may need to meet the requirement. Certain waivers of the vaccination requirement are available upon the recommendation of the panel physician. Only a physician can determine which of the listed vaccinations are medically appropriate for you, given your age, medical history and current medical condition. For more detailed information, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Panel Physician Technical Instructions for Vaccination.

Timeline
So we saw Richie Spice at a club Friday night & that was GREAT for giving hubby a little 'rememberance' of home! We danced till we were sweating! We'll have to do more things like that to help him with missing home. They played some great tunes before & after & I even made the bartender make us rum punches....gave him the recipe & all! Now, we'll be seeing Beenie Man at the same club 2 days before his birthday. Can't wait!

Awww, I'm glad you guy's had a great time. We went to see Tanya Stephens and Buju yesterday at a club here in Maryland. Shemmy and her hubby went to. The show was nice and so was I :rofl: Twisted and came to work with a spliting headache.

im glad you guys had fun, its needed ya know!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICANTS CONCERNING VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS

United States immigration law requires immigrant visa applicants to obtain certain vaccinations (listed below) prior to the issuance of an immigrant visa. Panel physicians who conduct medical examinations of immigrant visa applicants are required to verify that immigrant visa applicants have met the vaccination requirements, or that it is medically inappropriate for the visa applicant to receive one or more of the listed vaccinations:

-- Acellular pertussis

-- Hepatitis A

-- Hepatitis B

-- Human papillomavirus (HPV)

-- Influenza

-- Influenza type b (Hib)

-- Measles

-- Meningococcal

-- Mumps

-- Pneumococcal

-- Pertussis

-- Polio

-- Rotovirus

-- Tetanus and diphtheria toxoids

-- Varicella

-- Zoster

In order to assist the panel physican, and to avoid delays in the processing of an immigrant visa, all immigrant visa applicants should have their vaccination records available for the panel physician's review at the time of the immigrant medical examination. Visa applicants should consult with their regular health care provider to obtain a copy of their immunization record, if one is available. If you do not have a vaccination record, the panel physician will work with you to determine which vaccinations you may need to meet the requirement. Certain waivers of the vaccination requirement are available upon the recommendation of the panel physician. Only a physician can determine which of the listed vaccinations are medically appropriate for you, given your age, medical history and current medical condition. For more detailed information, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Panel Physician Technical Instructions for Vaccination.

my fiance went to a local clinic and got 6 and it cost around 8000 ja

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
Q just for you, do you want Neyo's love collection too?

Tre Songz Ready CD

yeah girl yeah!

I AM SO PROUD MY SON TOOK HIS FIRST SPELLING TEST ON FRIDAY AND GOT A 100 .... I PUT IT ON THE FRDGE ...

Congrats to lil man! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay... Every teachers dream! :)

I would LOVE to go to JA for New Years!!! I bet it’s a BLAST!!!

It is!!! :yes:

The fireworks went off for HOURS over the sea :wub:

Then I met my honey on New Years Day (L)

If you book far enough in advance it really can be done :yes:

oh yeah I am always there for the holidays we were actually engaged on Xmas day! Nuh worry yuhself the specials will happen closer to the end of November!

So we saw Richie Spice at a club Friday night & that was GREAT for giving hubby a little 'rememberance' of home! We danced till we were sweating! We'll have to do more things like that to help him with missing home. They played some great tunes before & after & I even made the bartender make us rum punches....gave him the recipe & all! Now, we'll be seeing Beenie Man at the same club 2 days before his birthday. Can't wait!

Awww, I'm glad you guy's had a great time. We went to see Tanya Stephens and Buju yesterday at a club here in Maryland. Shemmy and her hubby went to. The show was nice and so was I :rofl: Twisted and came to work with a spliting headache.

Ells sounds like you had a great time at the concert I love me some Richie Spice!

SunRay I so want to go the concert when they come to Philly sounds like you and Shemmy enjoyed yourselves. :thumbs:

Count me in philly

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.