**12/1/2009- Visa in Hand

**12/2/2009 POE : Ft. Lauderdale !!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
okay dada.. u don't even want me to go there chat bout u been twice and tired of going.. i can think of a place start w/ J u been more than twice and will go back GLADLY

at least i have a reason.. mi nuh like all di walking at disney.. after i take steph...NEVER AGAIN..

yeah girl.. in 8th grade.. i wanted attention from the boys..i went to an academy and we had all of 2 black boys so the pickings for adolescent fellowship were slim lol..

HECK i STILL stuff my bra...just not w/ tissue.. PADDED bras anyone??

See re-read my post I said there are places I want to revisit again. See when I spell words right you pay me no attention… LOL

Girl I think I can go to JA 1001 times and still not be tired of it.

My friends want to go t o Cancun next July and the first words out my mouth was man I been there already can’t we go somewhere new. They all looked at me like :blink: … I quickly shut my mouth.

Timeline
heehee.. couldn't u tell by our comments dada.. u be digging urself a grave my girl LOL

Yes girl for just one moment and one moment only I wish I was smaller. I would love to do the bathroom scene oh and the smack me scene. Yuh know I love ish like that. See there I go getting excited again let me go get a drink of wata but you know I have to have a scene like that in my book.

Hey guys....didn't get to really read everything but...

No didn't have baby yet...did have a scare on thursday but it was a false alarm....she is not ready to come out yet...wish she was :blush:

Hey Stonelove, that was a close call huh? How are you feeling you are so close now only 28 days to go wow :yes:

okay dada.. u don't even want me to go there chat bout u been twice and tired of going.. i can think of a place start w/ J u been more than twice and will go back GLADLY

at least i have a reason.. mi nuh like all di walking at disney.. after i take steph...NEVER AGAIN..

yeah girl.. in 8th grade.. i wanted attention from the boys..i went to an academy and we had all of 2 black boys so the pickings for adolescent fellowship were slim lol..

LOL @ Quanna did you ever try those gel bras a Vickies secret I hear people swear by them

Hey I have this movie at home. I'll look for her. Oh and I watched Unfaithfull this weekend. Man oh man that is not a movie to watch when yuh not have a man at home. Whooo!!!!

Dada that movie was so good those love scenes are hot! She was nominated for an Oscar for that movie too.

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

See re-read my post I said there are places I want to revisit again. See when I spell words right you pay me no attention… LOL

My friends want to go t o Cancun next July and the first words out my mouth was man I been there already can’t we go somewhere new. They all looked at me like :blink: … I quickly shut my mouth.

exactly heffa!! i saw ur post saying places i WOULD revisit.. hmpf..u better start thinking of ANOTHER excuse not to go places cuz ppl gonna look at u just like ur girlfriends :blink: chat bout i been there before :angry: SERIOUSLY??? :blink::blink:

heehee.. couldn't u tell by our comments dada.. u be digging urself a grave my girl LOL

Yes girl for just one moment and one moment only I wish I was smaller. I would love to do the bathroom scene oh and the smack me scene. Yuh know I love ish like that. See there I go getting excited again let me go get a drink of wata but you know I have to have a scene like that in my book.

pum pum coola anyone??? :whistle::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Timeline

exactly heffa!! i saw ur post saying places i WOULD revisit.. hmpf..u better start thinking of ANOTHER excuse not to go places cuz ppl gonna look at u just like ur girlfriends :blink: chat bout i been there before :angry: SERIOUSLY??? :blink::blink:

Awwwww... you gotta give DaDa a break Quana... :whistle:

There's no place like JA, there's no place like JA!

slippers-tapping.gif

this is hot!

Neyo The Collection track list

Neyo The Collection CD

01. Because Of You (Produced By StarGate)

02. So Sick (Produced By StarGate)

03. Sexy Love (Produced By StarGate)

04. Closer (Produced By StarGate)

05. Stay (Produced By Neff-U)

06. Miss Independent (Produced By StarGate)

07. Crazy (Feat. Jay-Z) (Produced By Neff-U)

08. In The Way (Produced By J.R. Rotem)

09. Go On Girl (Produced By StarGate)

10. Mad (Produced By StarGate)

11. When You’re Mad (Produced By Shea Taylor)

12. Can We Chill (Produced By Eric Hudson)

13. Part Of The List (Produced By Chuck Harmony)

14. Do You (Feat. Utada) (Produced By The Heavyweights)

15. Because Of You (Remix)(Ft. Kanye West)(Produced By StarGate)

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

lol.. dada know im playing w/ her... i know how many times she have been and will go.. so im good.. im just advising a new reason to give to get the others off her back LOL

uhh.. cancun.. say u got sick last time u went and have been traumatized from the experience.. there ya go!!!

Ells

Well why did I agree to wash my Mom's cat ( formerly my cat) at my house. Well she dropped Midnight off with Hubby and as soon as she came in the door the other 2 cats rushed in to greet her, they were happy for a new playmate. Well one look at the 2 kitties and she freaked out :girlwerewolf2xn: I mean she was hissing, spitting, growling and I swear doing Karate moves. Mr Philly said Bomba look pon deh war pus she a kill dem dead! I was like :blink: oh noooooo. The other 2 cats ran for the hills and one of them is a 20 pounder he was like hell to the naw I am out of here I am a lover not a fighter :luv:

Now Midnight is a very special cat all black and beautiful thinks she is the Queen of the Nile and likes solitude. My Mom has 7 bedrooms and you can't tell her she is not the Queen of that domain and no one can enter without her permission. Well Hubby took charge tried to pick her up and she swatted him and scratched his clot well that was is he said we nuh bathing that Mad oooman Pus she scratched mi clot me gawn shoot bon fiyah pon ar she betta tek weh arself!!!!

So now I am alone with the decision to bathe or not to bathe. She jumps on the bed right in Hubby's spot and stretches out and he nuh see ar cause the bedding is all black and he jumps on the bed and she bawls and hisses and pounces on his head Lawd he fling ar down into the living room and calls my Mom and tell ar she betta come fi ar pus or she gawn outta door. He kept yelling in the phone she is a War PUS!!!!!!

Ells by this time I am literally rolling on the floor :rofl: I couldn't tek it no more. He looked at me and put his foot down and told me no more PUS inna deh house and the longest kissteet ever had to be 5 minutes long. Then he calls Mrs Bootsy the cat Dr to tell ar she was rolling too. My Mom finally came and got her but couldnt have been soon enough if there was ever a time for the camera or video that was the moment. Poor Hubby I really have to make it up to him for his Bday tomorrow :wub: This man must really love me, dealing with me and the cats and the kids God has really blessed me!!!

****ROC VSC****

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi, everyone. I'm finally back to a hotel with internet! and air conditioning!!

Steven went to tell some friends the news, so I get to catch up on the 24 pages I've missed the past couple of days...

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

nite yall go to run talk to yuh on the nite crew

****ROC VSC****

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ells

Well why did I agree to wash my Mom's cat ( formerly my cat) at my house. Well she dropped Midnight off with Hubby and as soon as she came in the door the other 2 cats rushed in to greet her, they were happy for a new playmate. Well one look at the 2 kitties and she freaked out :girlwerewolf2xn: I mean she was hissing, spitting, growling and I swear doing Karate moves. Mr Philly said Bomba look pon deh war pus she a kill dem dead! I was like :blink: oh noooooo. The other 2 cats ran for the hills and one of them is a 20 pounder he was like hell to the naw I am out of here I am a lover not a fighter :luv:

Now Midnight is a very special cat all black and beautiful thinks she is the Queen of the Nile and likes solitude. My Mom has 7 bedrooms and you can't tell her she is not the Queen of that domain and no one can enter without her permission. Well Hubby took charge tried to pick her up and she swatted him and scratched his clot well that was is he said we nuh bathing that Mad oooman Pus she scratched mi clot me gawn shoot bon fiyah pon ar she betta tek weh arself!!!!

So now I am alone with the decision to bathe or not to bathe. She jumps on the bed right in Hubby's spot and stretches out and he nuh see ar cause the bedding is all black and he jumps on the bed and she bawls and hisses and pounces on his head Lawd he fling ar down into the living room and calls my Mom and tell ar she betta come fi ar pus or she gawn outta door. He kept yelling in the phone she is a War PUS!!!!!!

Ells by this time I am literally rolling on the floor :rofl: I couldn't tek it no more. He looked at me and put his foot down and told me no more PUS inna deh house and the longest kissteet ever had to be 5 minutes long. Then he calls Mrs Bootsy the cat Dr to tell ar she was rolling too. My Mom finally came and got her but couldnt have been soon enough if there was ever a time for the camera or video that was the moment. Poor Hubby I really have to make it up to him for his Bday tomorrow :wub: This man must really love me, dealing with me and the cats and the kids God has really blessed me!!!

OMG! That took all I had not to bust out laughing in this office & give myself away to my boss! Poor hubby! Midnight should know how lucky she is she didn't get one swift kick! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Timeline
Ells

OMG Philly I ar deading!!!! :rofl::lol::rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.