SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Kiss mi neck! mi deh yah a dead

Boy puts ####### in ants nest to make it bigger

Der mere fact that he did what the woman said shows he is TOO young to even think about having sex.

13 fi a boy young...dem start before dat

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii Oniel's wife how are you?

Plz don't say that my boy's 13!!!!!! :crying:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
bunz.. i swear, u remind me of my husband more than any Jamaican.. cyaan tell mi nuttin.. if that ain't my roger LOL.. i don't mean to be insensitive LOL.. i just never heard it like that..french fried LOL

congrats my2!

mich, i feel ya girl.. whatever it takes! time certainly does fly.. i remember when ray reach..

dada.. i too HATE disney heehee.. i dread having to go agian, but steph hasn't had her chance like taylor.. ughh..

haha

trust me, hubby has himself a good laugh at me sometimes

we once had an argument over the use of the phrase "a while ago"

i always use it to mean something happened just now

he interpretted it to mean it happened a long time ago

man we had soooooooo many misunderstandings over that lol

these relationships certainly keep things from being boring LOL..

Timeline

im w/ u dada.. so what he was tryna come on to the lady or what?? i don't understand.. i feel so sorry for young kids.. i think about my daughter in middle school.. this is just around the time i started stuffing my bra :whistle:

Timeline
bunz.. i swear, u remind me of my husband more than any Jamaican.. cyaan tell mi nuttin.. if that ain't my roger LOL.. i don't mean to be insensitive LOL.. i just never heard it like that..french fried LOL

congrats my2!

mich, i feel ya girl.. whatever it takes! time certainly does fly.. i remember when ray reach..

dada.. i too HATE disney heehee.. i dread having to go agian, but steph hasn't had her chance like taylor.. ughh..

No I don’t hate Disney. Man I hope Mickey didn’t hear you say that. Its just that well I been twice and I'm like ok I have to go again?? If I didn’t have so many other places I want to visit and ones I want to revisit again it would be no problem.

im w/ u dada.. so what he was tryna come on to the lady or what?? i don't understand.. i feel so sorry for young kids.. i think about my daughter in middle school.. this is just around the time i started stuffing my bra :whistle:

U stuffed yuh bra....LMAO!!!!

:rofl:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I keep forgetting to say this but look for my foster daughter in the Soloist. She plays a prostitute in the movie and most of her parts were edited but there is one scene left in the movie where she is standing against the wall of the shelter when Jamie's character first comes to the shelter. She is wearing some tights and smoking what is supposed to be crack. Her name is Eshana O'Neal. She is now 23 years old. She told me Robert Downey Jnr was nothing but wonderful to her and everyone on the set. They filmed about two years ago.

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Published on: 9/12/2009.

KINGSTON - A teen had to seek medical attention after he pushed his ####### in an ants nest in a desperate attempt to get it larger.

The 13-year-old boy from Shewsbury is said to have resorted to that measure after he was told that his member was too small.

Reports are that the youngster tried to solicit the services of a woman who lives in the same community. It is said that the woman ignored his approach and told him his "member" was too small for her.

The woman was reportedly sweeping just in front her home when she was approached. A number of residents who were having a chat close-by heard the argument and began laughing.

It is said that the youngster boasted that he could go elsewhere while the woman ordered him to find ways to enlarge his member before returning.

Mocking

"Everybody a laugh afta him and di woman tell him fi go beat it pon a tree (papaya) or push it inna ants nest to mek it swell . . . ," a witness named Della said.

She said the boy left but approximately half an hour later he and his mother had to rush from their home to seek medical attention.

"When wi si him again him a run beside him madda a look fi taxi . . . Him a cry and a hold up him pants front," Della said, explaining that the teen had placed his member in an ants' nest.

Residents further said that the boy returned later that same evening and his mother held nothing back as she argued with a handful of residents as well as the woman with whom he had the encounter earlier.

The mother later made a report to the police claiming that the woman had tried to have sexual intercourse with her son.

Corporal Troy Wesley of the Westmoreland police confirmed that such a report was made, however, he said that it was discovered that there was no truth to it.

(Weekend STAR)

ROFL ROFL ROFL :rofl:

breathe

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

mi sorry but mi haffi a stifle di laff

it funny

OMG I have no words this is too funny Lawny mi belly a bust!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey guys....didn't get to really read everything but...

No didn't have baby yet...did have a scare on thursday but it was a false alarm....she is not ready to come out yet...wish she was :blush:

Congrats to Nat on her approval...

and that was basically all i can remember....congrats to any and everything that i missed... :thumbs:

Oh can't believe I almost forgot this one...

Congrats to Jawi and her wedding...saw her pics and they look beautiful...beautiful couple.... :star:

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I keep forgetting to say this but look for my foster daughter in the Soloist. She plays a prostitute in the movie and most of her parts were edited but there is one scene left in the movie where she is standing against the wall of the shelter when Jamie's character first comes to the shelter. She is wearing some tights and smoking what is supposed to be crack. Her name is Eshana O'Neal. She is now 23 years old. She told me Robert Downey Jnr was nothing but wonderful to her and everyone on the set. They filmed about two years ago.

Cool! :thumbs: I'm gonna have to see the film synopsis again...can't remember what that one's supposed to be about.

Hey guys....didn't get to really read everything but...

No didn't have baby yet...did have a scare on thursday but it was a false alarm....she is not ready to come out yet...wish she was :blush:

Congrats to Nat on her approval...

and that was basically all i can remember....congrats to any and everything that i missed... :thumbs:

Oh can't believe I almost forgot this one...

Congrats to Jawi and her wedding...saw her pics and they look beautiful...beautiful couple.... :star:

Whew! Okay, glad everything is good! What is your due date again?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Der mere fact that he did what the woman said shows he is TOO young to even think about having sex.

13 fi a boy young...dem start before dat

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii Oniel's wife how are you?

Plz don't say that my boy's 13!!!!!! :crying:

i don't want to hear that either....mine is 12....and he keeps asking me when is going to get hair in his armpits...like it is going to be some great accomplishment in life...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

It is the movie with Jamie Fox which is based on the true story of a friendship between a news reporter and a homeless musical genius with Schizophrenia. Check it out!

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline

okay dada.. u don't even want me to go there chat bout u been twice and tired of going.. i can think of a place start w/ J u been more than twice and will go back GLADLY

at least i have a reason.. mi nuh like all di walking at disney.. after i take steph...NEVER AGAIN..

yeah girl.. in 8th grade.. i wanted attention from the boys..i went to an academy and we had all of 2 black boys so the pickings for adolescent fellowship were slim lol..

HECK i STILL stuff my bra...just not w/ tissue.. PADDED bras anyone??

Timeline

Hey I have this movie at home. I'll look for her. Oh and I watched Unfaithfull this weekend. Man oh man that is not a movie to watch when yuh not have a man at home. Whooo!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
jakeswife?? u said u were a flight attendant right??? did u ever stay for short periods of time in the countries u visited??

i always ask roger why he thinks he doesn't have these type of issues in adjusting and he attributes it to travelling alot .. but u have travelled alot as well.. but i suppose the time spent in the different places would make a difference.

for me it doesn't matter. i am from a country that doesn't let you forget because no matter where i go there is nothing like it. It was hard to read what i wrote and not tear up because i sometimes get jealous of family members when i called them back home. saying to myself you are where i want to be.if only for a short time.

i know they feel different because they wouldn't mind trading places to get the experience of foriegn life,but they wouldn't know that nothing compares to yard and the essence of just being there.It's magic

Timeline
jakeswife?? u said u were a flight attendant right??? did u ever stay for short periods of time in the countries u visited??

i always ask roger why he thinks he doesn't have these type of issues in adjusting and he attributes it to travelling alot .. but u have travelled alot as well.. but i suppose the time spent in the different places would make a difference.

for me it doesn't matter. i am from a country that doesn't let you forget because no matter where i go there is nothing like it. It was hard to read what i wrote and not tear up because i sometimes get jealous of family members when i called them back home. saying to myself you are where i want to be.if only for a short time.

i know they feel different because they wouldn't mind trading places to get the experience of foriegn life,but they wouldn't know that nothing compares to yard and the essence of just being there.It's magic

aww listening to u guys its just heartbreaking.. i can't imagine being in either person shoes.. the person moving from yaad or the SO trying to help them deal w/ homesickness.. my prayers go out to all of u going thru this or who have gone thru this (F)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.