SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
my gosh.. I LOOOVVVVEEE southwestern eggrolls.. GIRL!!

hubby "french fried" some chicken yesterday.. i asked him twice what he said.. and DIED w/ laugh.. aww my baby

do ya'll hubby say french fry???

YES! It is FRENCH FRIED!!!

yuh cyaan tell me nuttin!! :angry:

:rofl:

eeeeehhhhhhhhhhh.... Mi??? Lawd.... :blush::unsure::whistle::wacko::innocent::help::girlwerewolf2xn::wow:mek mi go straight to CVS tiday.

:rofl:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I AM SO PROUD MY SON TOOK HIS FIRST SPELLING TEST ON FRIDAY AND GOT A 100 .... I PUT IT ON THE FRDGE ...

Yipeeeeeeee way to go. I do the same thing...

HE WAS SO PROUD WHEN I DID THAT ...

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
I AM SO PROUD MY SON TOOK HIS FIRST SPELLING TEST ON FRIDAY AND GOT A 100 .... I PUT IT ON THE FRDGE ...

did he get a :star: for it?

HE SURE DID ...

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
It is hard Ells, but I will hold him everyday to make him feel better. I love my hubby and whatever it takes to make him feel COMFORTABLE if I can do it, IT WILL BE DONE!

Yep, Halloween will make one year. Time flies when your having fun. lol Maybe this year I'll make him dress up and pass out candy. lol

:thumbs: And Mich, you can tell by just one look at Ray that he loves you just as much. (L)

Thanks TL... We have our days, and then we just keep it moving.... lol

lef mi lillie breadah alone...dang, I can't believe it's been one year.

Nope Nov......Maybe we'll have another party for New Year's...

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Timeline
Kiss mi neck! mi deh yah a dead

Boy puts ####### in ants nest to make it bigger

Der mere fact that he did what the woman said shows he is TOO young to even think about having sex.

13 fi a boy young...dem start before dat

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii Oniel's wife how are you?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

PHILLY THANKS FOR THE DOWNLOADS I WAS JUST ASKING THE OTHER DAY IF ANYONE KNEW WHERE I COULD GET SOME NEW MUSIC ..

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So we saw Richie Spice at a club Friday night & that was GREAT for giving hubby a little 'rememberance' of home! We danced till we were sweating! We'll have to do more things like that to help him with missing home. They played some great tunes before & after & I even made the bartender make us rum punches....gave him the recipe & all! Now, we'll be seeing Beenie Man at the same club 2 days before his birthday. Can't wait!

Awww, I'm glad you guy's had a great time. We went to see Tanya Stephens and Buju yesterday at a club here in Maryland. Shemmy and her hubby went to. The show was nice and so was I :rofl: Twisted and came to work with a spliting headache.

We had a couple drinks & that was enough to make us have to recover Saturday. Hubby wanted to go out again Saturday night but by the time we got home from the free fest in the park, he crashed out before 8:00! :lol:

So we saw Richie Spice at a club Friday night & that was GREAT for giving hubby a little 'rememberance' of home! We danced till we were sweating! We'll have to do more things like that to help him with missing home. They played some great tunes before & after & I even made the bartender make us rum punches....gave him the recipe & all! Now, we'll be seeing Beenie Man at the same club 2 days before his birthday. Can't wait!

Was Richie @ Shattuck Down Low?? I really LOVE that Venue!! :thumbs:

Glad you guys had a good time!

Sorry I missed you Saturday, I woke up to the rain and decided against going. :blink:

Yep! Shattuck....I really like that place. I don't think I've ever NOT had at least a halfway decent time there.

You should've come! It only rained in the morning & the fest was fun! Lehi saw a man in a g-string & couldn't believe his eyes. He thinks Americans are nuts! :yes::lol:

and tre you know he's never gonna live that down

him affi go move out a dat neighbourhood

His nickname is going to be 'Ant'! :lol:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ells: I crashed as soon as I got home. Then Ray wants to roll me over. :devil: Lawd! Jamaican me don't forget about the goods at all do they.... No matter the time or day they are always ready. :rofl: I love every minute of it though. :blush::rofl: But for real, I was counting how many hours of sleep I had left as I turned my body around. :clock:

I'm heading home/CVS yardies. What a fun filled day I had with you guy's today. Check you lata....

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

I would LOVE to go to JA for New Years!!! I bet it’s a BLAST!!!

It is!!! :yes:

The fireworks went off for HOURS over the sea :wub:

Then I met my honey on New Years Day (L)

If you book far enough in advance it really can be done :yes:

oh yeah I am always there for the holidays we were actually engaged on Xmas day! Nuh worry yuhself the specials will happen closer to the end of November!

Awww, I'm glad you guy's had a great time. We went to see Tanya Stephens and Buju yesterday at a club here in Maryland. Shemmy and her hubby went to. The show was nice and so was I :rofl: Twisted and came to work with a spliting headache.

Ells sounds like you had a great time at the concert I love me some Richie Spice!

SunRay I so want to go the concert when they come to Philly sounds like you and Shemmy enjoyed yourselves. :thumbs:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

bunz.. i swear, u remind me of my husband more than any Jamaican.. cyaan tell mi nuttin.. if that ain't my roger LOL.. i don't mean to be insensitive LOL.. i just never heard it like that..french fried LOL

congrats my2!

mich, i feel ya girl.. whatever it takes! time certainly does fly.. i remember when ray reach..

dada.. i too HATE disney heehee.. i dread having to go agian, but steph hasn't had her chance like taylor.. ughh..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
bunz.. i swear, u remind me of my husband more than any Jamaican.. cyaan tell mi nuttin.. if that ain't my roger LOL.. i don't mean to be insensitive LOL.. i just never heard it like that..french fried LOL

congrats my2!

mich, i feel ya girl.. whatever it takes! time certainly does fly.. i remember when ray reach..

dada.. i too HATE disney heehee.. i dread having to go agian, but steph hasn't had her chance like taylor.. ughh..

haha

trust me, hubby has himself a good laugh at me sometimes

we once had an argument over the use of the phrase "a while ago"

i always use it to mean something happened just now

he interpretted it to mean it happened a long time ago

man we had soooooooo many misunderstandings over that lol

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ells: I crashed as soon as I got home. Then Ray wants to roll me over. :devil: Lawd! Jamaican me don't forget about the goods at all do they.... No matter the time or day they are always ready. :rofl: I love every minute of it though. :blush::rofl: But for real, I was counting how many hours of sleep I had left as I turned my body around. :clock:

I'm heading home/CVS yardies. What a fun filled day I had with you guy's today. Check you lata....

i don't even know why u tried to act like it wasn't going down LOL.. i know exactly what u mean..

in ur head calculating the hour ya'll will be done :clock: and how many more hours of sleep u will have after that :clock: and tryna think of some kamikaze position u can do to cut that time in half

WOOOWWWIIIIEEEEEEE... :rofl:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
For some reason I felt very confident for Nat. I kind of knew they were going to get through. Come on it’s Nat you know she crosses all T’s and dots all I’s. I’m sure when the interviewer sat down Nat pulled out her spreadsheets and told the lady/man to come on with it . I know she knows the dates and times of when they kissed had whoopie, swam in the sea, all the places they been to, every phone call, text, web cam chat and every outfit they wore on which day. If you asked it, Nat had a column for it . I’m sure the interviewer looked at her like this :blink: .. said ooookkk and then stamped them APPROVED!

sooo true :rofl:

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.