SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Kimmy u ave school disyah term?

QUANA mi bex wid u...weh mi food deh, mi rum, mi red strip, mi black cake, mi pitcah

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
dillon, I'm so in love with my husband. I pray everyday that God will continue to bless our marriage. The house was EMACULATE! He cooked a big dinner for my son and I. He also bought me a new nightgown (waste time)....but I wore it. It was beautiful and had it laying on my side of the bed with a card....sarry but mi afi shaw dat aff

i bet you had some REAL sexy times then... boobies.gif

dillon, I'm so in love with my husband. I pray everyday that God will continue to bless our marriage. The house was EMACULATE! He cooked a big dinner for my son and I. He also bought me a new nightgown (waste time)....but I wore it. It was beautiful and had it laying on my side of the bed with a card....sarry but mi afi shaw dat aff

i bet you had some REAL sexy times then... boobies.gif

eyes is pleading the 5th....mi no know a wah name so

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

hush tre.. mi slow tuh BAXIDE!!! and lazy too.. okay.. if my sister is at home.. i PROMISE i will try fi upload them TODAY!!!!

cho...the pitcah a di last ting mi type...wah bout di rest

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

mi ungry

mi a go pharmacy go buy a cran water

soon come

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
*disclaimer*

I'm just ranting about the ediat mother of my husbands other kids..this is not my issue..if my husband asks to help in anyway I will..BUT i'm not doing this womans job for her. I took care of my children needs..she needs to man up! I appreciate all the support BUT just letting everyone know..i'm sitting back on this one...just amazed how STUPID some ppl are.

i don't understand kimmy?? what other option would u have than what u are doing now??

she still affi do what she gonna do b4 ya'll move forward right?.. nothing really u can do..

what do u mean?

we have no option..just mean delayed filing..i'm just saying she gotta do what she gotta do...i'm not at all stressed..

mi just pissed at how some women are foolish

Kimmy u ave school disyah term?

QUANA mi bex wid u...weh mi food deh, mi rum, mi red strip, mi black cake, mi pitcah

HECK NOOOO!! mi Director sent an genberal email memba fi register fi fall...mi kindly write her and tell her mek sure mi not on her continuation list or else mi a go mad

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
HECK NOOOO!! mi Director sent an genberal email memba fi register fi fall...mi kindly write her and tell her mek sure mi not on her continuation list or else mi a go mad

Are you taking a semester off, or you done?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

mi nuh knoa where ya a git di odda tings fram .. only ppl dere wa roger, me and my kids.. we eat WHITE cheesecake and champagne..nuh a lick a food fi nyam star..sorry

LOL jamaican wedding next year (i hope) mi a hook ya up !!!

Timeline
good.. mi nuh wan no tears.. or di army ya a send fa and we come!!!!

:rofl: thanks soo much Q..but on the real..mi KOOLA DAN A FAN :lol:

Are you taking a semester off, or you done?

Susi..mi done mi done !!! 18mths a long time man..mi done!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Kimmy; mi woodah do di same...she need fi git up a do sumtin...come like one a mi laggah head cousin dem...mi caan tek smadi weh no ave no motivation, worse if dem ave pickney...what kind of example dat ago set

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Kimmy; mi woodah do di same...she need fi git up a do sumtin...come like one a mi laggah head cousin dem...mi caan tek smadi weh no ave no motivation, worse if dem ave pickney...what kind of example dat ago set

CAN U HEAR MI SCREAM!!??? TANK YUH A DAT MI A SEY TO..YUH KIDS DEM BIG ENUFF FI UNDERSTAND..####### U A TEACH HER..JUST HOW FI KIP HOUSE..KISSTEET...

mi feel ya kimmy...mi get pissed off too to no ends bout clueless people but mi juss go wid di flow....mi can only do my part...and hope for the best

exactly! and fi mi part cyaa start til di ediat do wah she must....KASHI A DI ONE WAH WAAN STARNGLE HER NOW

mi ungry

mi a go pharmacy go buy a cran water

soon come

a dat a di lick ..CRAN WATA :)

love dat too...mi try dis ting call "kutnat wata"...mi rahtid it nearli kill mi. Had to beat down my cousin door in Mobay cause I was not going to make it back to Trelawny. I bought it at a store in Lucea.

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.