SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
EVENING EVERYONE.. HOPE ALL IS WELL..I JUST FINISHED STRAIGHTENING MY DAUGHTERS HAIR MY ARMS ARE TIRED

How long did it take you? It takes me about 3 hours with the Chi iron for Ja's hair. Any short cuts, tid bits, advice, Let me know because it is one of my least favorite things to do. The only good thing is that we get a chance to bond.

IT TOOK ME ABOUT A HOUR AND 45 MINS LAST NIGHT .... I LEARNED TO DO SMALLER SECTIONS IT GOES QUICKER CAUSE I DONT HAVE TO KEEP GOING OVER THE HAIR

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Sunny I had a dream about you last night and you don't want to know.....

Sunny is (was dat di dream)

*****************PREGNANT**********************

that was the dream..... :yes:

eeeeehhhhhhhhhhh.... Mi??? Lawd.... :blush::unsure::whistle::wacko::innocent::help::girlwerewolf2xn::wow: mek mi go straight to CVS tiday.

mek mi see we ave

Raylinn and Michellelinn

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

BY Request for my Team Member Bunz for the Newest Approval for Nat and Steve

Ok going to lunch by people

Philly,

Don't get mad...but on the VMA's last night did Jermaine remind you of the tin man from The Wiz?

:bonk: Jesus Take the Wheel, you are killing me softly I just died and met my ancestors at the pearly gates!

For some reason I felt very confident for Nat. I kind of knew they were going to get through. Come on it’s Nat you know she crosses all T’s and dots all I’s. I’m sure when the interviewer sat down Nat pulled out her spreadsheets and told the lady/man to come on with it . I know she knows the dates and times of when they kissed had whoopie, swam in the sea, all the places they been to, every phone call, text, web cam chat and every outfit they wore on which day. If you asked it, Nat had a column for it . I’m sure the interviewer looked at her like this :blink: .. said ooookkk and then stamped them APPROVED!

LOL! :lol::lol::lol: I'm not as 'organized' as Nat (but close) & when we went in to the embassy with my 3 inch thick binder full of documents, I think they knew we meant business too. Once she started asking for forms she needed & I had to flip through because I forgot where everything was because I had so much, I said, "I came prepared!" and laughed a little & she said, "I can tell!" :rofl:

Ells I was the same way I had a double accordian binder with copies of every doc I ever sent to the USCIS an NVC plus all the phone records and pics etc. The officer just looked like :blink: okaaaay well I see everything is in order here...Approved. This whole process was too important to leave out any minor detail!

GIRL. i had such a hard time seeing him as sexy.. he look like a lil boy to me, but i haven't seen him w/ the shirt off LATELY lol..and then he be talking bout how he is so well ENDOWED and too much for some ladies.. i be like PUHLEASE trey, u chat too much fuh ie fi be TRUE.. i don't know.. i guess he could be working w/ something LOL

for real LOL :wow:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
whapen now...sunny pregnant?

Can someone please give me the slack smiley..... LMAO Finesse, yuh sick inna yuh head!

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

eeeeehhhhhhhhhhh.... Mi??? Lawd.... :blush::unsure::whistle::wacko::innocent::help::girlwerewolf2xn::wow: mek mi go straight to CVS tiday.

I know wild right! If it helps at all you were so cute pregnant.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

JAP;

It's so expensive to travel to Jamaica Christmas and Easter. They only time I get away from the high fares is stay in Jamaica for 3 weeks. Have to book around the black out dates, which can save you as much as $300...more times dat no even work.

tell me bout it.. i dang near drap dead to even look at the rates during those times.. new years too.. :angry:

I would LOVE to go to JA for New Years!!! I bet it's a BLAST!!!

Dada it's WONDERFUL...first the parties/dances start from Christmas Eve and most of them run non-stop or until di police seh shut aff di rass music before mi wet up di system

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

mek mi see we ave

Raylinn and Michellelinn

Dillion, yuh see what yuh start.... :bonk: Mek me post the negative results pon VJ. LMAO :rofl:

ROC

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
EVENING EVERYONE.. HOPE ALL IS WELL..I JUST FINISHED STRAIGHTENING MY DAUGHTERS HAIR MY ARMS ARE TIRED

How long did it take you? It takes me about 3 hours with the Chi iron for Ja's hair. Any short cuts, tid bits, advice, Let me know because it is one of my least favorite things to do. The only good thing is that we get a chance to bond.

i was thinking the same sg.. but didn't have time to reply.. one and half house is lighting fast..

i usually take about 3 hrs too.. and it really looks good my 2..

no bonding time for me.. id rather pay somebody to tackle all that hair.. LOL..they always quote me one price but then when they see all that hair.. they up it a bit.. i can't even blame them tho.. i TRY to tell them b4 hand.. her hair is LONG and THICK... :blush:

AMEN! and she has the nerve to be tender-headed too. :angry:

ME AND MY DAUGHTER CHAT ALOT IT USED TO TAKE 3 HRS BUT I THINK I HAVE GOTTEN QUICKER ....

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Kiss mi neck! mi deh yah a dead

Boy puts ####### in ants nest to make it bigger

Published on: 9/12/2009.

KINGSTON - A teen had to seek medical attention after he pushed his ####### in an ants nest in a desperate attempt to get it larger.

The 13-year-old boy from Shewsbury is said to have resorted to that measure after he was told that his member was too small.

Reports are that the youngster tried to solicit the services of a woman who lives in the same community. It is said that the woman ignored his approach and told him his "member" was too small for her.

The woman was reportedly sweeping just in front her home when she was approached. A number of residents who were having a chat close-by heard the argument and began laughing.

It is said that the youngster boasted that he could go elsewhere while the woman ordered him to find ways to enlarge his member before returning.

Mocking

"Everybody a laugh afta him and di woman tell him fi go beat it pon a tree (papaya) or push it inna ants nest to mek it swell . . . ," a witness named Della said.

She said the boy left but approximately half an hour later he and his mother had to rush from their home to seek medical attention.

"When wi si him again him a run beside him madda a look fi taxi . . . Him a cry and a hold up him pants front," Della said, explaining that the teen had placed his member in an ants' nest.

Residents further said that the boy returned later that same evening and his mother held nothing back as she argued with a handful of residents as well as the woman with whom he had the encounter earlier.

The mother later made a report to the police claiming that the woman had tried to have sexual intercourse with her son.

Corporal Troy Wesley of the Westmoreland police confirmed that such a report was made, however, he said that it was discovered that there was no truth to it.

(Weekend STAR)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So we saw Richie Spice at a club Friday night & that was GREAT for giving hubby a little 'rememberance' of home! We danced till we were sweating! We'll have to do more things like that to help him with missing home. They played some great tunes before & after & I even made the bartender make us rum punches....gave him the recipe & all! Now, we'll be seeing Beenie Man at the same club 2 days before his birthday. Can't wait!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
dada??

are u taking the other kids anywhere?? yeah im bout to get ya LOL.. Da done been to JA.. so what bout the other likkle ones mommy!!!

(As she looks guilty) Nope. Well if I pull of this cruise I am taking the second child Nellie. She won’t let me live it down about taking Da to JA but the twins?? Hecks to the naw. I’m sorry but Da is my travel buddy. He is old enough to appreciate it and plus I want him to travel and see the world I’m trying to find ways to keep him motivated and in school. Shoot after the JA trip he made high honor roll for the rest of the year. I told him if his grades slip he’s not going anywhere so far it worked.

yeah i guess the twins are too small, but u gonna have to get a disney trip or something for them.. momma u gotta spread the love :thumbs::whistle:

I know and you see right now Disney is advertising great fares. I like Disney and all but man I been twice already so I’m like ugh I have to get down there again but every time I try to plan a trip a island pops up and well.. I’ll take the island for 500 folks.

Timeline

I know wild right! If it helps at all you were so cute pregnant.

Awwwww, thanks Dillion. :blush: One day a pickney will come and my VJ yardies will be the first to know.

ROC

Timeline
So we saw Richie Spice at a club Friday night & that was GREAT for giving hubby a little 'rememberance' of home! We danced till we were sweating! We'll have to do more things like that to help him with missing home. They played some great tunes before & after & I even made the bartender make us rum punches....gave him the recipe & all! Now, we'll be seeing Beenie Man at the same club 2 days before his birthday. Can't wait!

Awww, I'm glad you guy's had a great time. We went to see Tanya Stephens and Buju yesterday at a club here in Maryland. Shemmy and her hubby went to. The show was nice and so was I :rofl: Twisted and came to work with a spliting headache.

ROC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Kiss mi neck! mi deh yah a dead

Boy puts ####### in ants nest to make it bigger

Published on: 9/12/2009.

KINGSTON - A teen had to seek medical attention after he pushed his ####### in an ants nest in a desperate attempt to get it larger.

The 13-year-old boy from Shewsbury is said to have resorted to that measure after he was told that his member was too small.

Reports are that the youngster tried to solicit the services of a woman who lives in the same community. It is said that the woman ignored his approach and told him his "member" was too small for her.

The woman was reportedly sweeping just in front her home when she was approached. A number of residents who were having a chat close-by heard the argument and began laughing.

It is said that the youngster boasted that he could go elsewhere while the woman ordered him to find ways to enlarge his member before returning.

Mocking

"Everybody a laugh afta him and di woman tell him fi go beat it pon a tree (papaya) or push it inna ants nest to mek it swell . . . ," a witness named Della said.

She said the boy left but approximately half an hour later he and his mother had to rush from their home to seek medical attention.

"When wi si him again him a run beside him madda a look fi taxi . . . Him a cry and a hold up him pants front," Della said, explaining that the teen had placed his member in an ants' nest.

Residents further said that the boy returned later that same evening and his mother held nothing back as she argued with a handful of residents as well as the woman with whom he had the encounter earlier.

The mother later made a report to the police claiming that the woman had tried to have sexual intercourse with her son.

Corporal Troy Wesley of the Westmoreland police confirmed that such a report was made, however, he said that it was discovered that there was no truth to it.

(Weekend STAR)

ROFL ROFL ROFL :rofl:

breathe

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

mi sorry but mi haffi a stifle di laff

it funny

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.