SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
For some reason I felt very confident for Nat. I kind of knew they were going to get through. Come on it's Nat you know she crosses all T's and dots all I's. I'm sure when the interviewer sat down Nat pulled out her spreadsheets and told the lady/man to come on with it . I know she knows the dates and times of when they kissed had whoopie, swam in the sea, all the places they been to, every phone call, text, web cam chat and every outfit they wore on which day. If you asked it, Nat had a column for it . I'm sure the interviewer looked at her like this :blink: .. said ooookkk and then stamped them APPROVED!

LOL! :lol::lol::lol: I'm not as 'organized' as Nat (but close) & when we went in to the embassy with my 3 inch thick binder full of documents, I think they knew we meant business too. Once she started asking for forms she needed & I had to flip through because I forgot where everything was because I had so much, I said, "I came prepared!" and laughed a little & she said, "I can tell!" :rofl:

dwl...Ells u bring too much...I had one plastic folder and I handed it to the lady at Window A...she took out what she needed and handed it back.

I was making sure they had no reason to deny us! You want original photos from the initial K-1 petition? CHECK! NOA2 letter? CHECK! More than one year of tax records? CHECK! Follow up docs to prove our relationship that weren't included in the original K-1 petition? CHECK!!! I had it all!! :whistle::rofl:

Dang Ells, I was blessed because I didn't include a lot of things with my K-1 petition and still got through. The just gave me a hard time at the interview, but I held it down. To this day it seems like I was the benificary and my husband the petitioner.

I figured overkill would be better than not having something & getting blue slipped. We only had 2 interview questions. The first lady asked him what my name was & the second lady asked where we met! That was it! And they were both super nice....we kept wondering where the meanies were that I'd read about. Neither of us could believe it was so simple. They didn't ask for even a fraction of what I had available (like what I listed above) but just in case, I was prepared! :yes:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
JAP;

It's so expensive to travel to Jamaica Christmas and Easter. They only time I get away from the high fares is stay in Jamaica for 3 weeks. Have to book around the black out dates, which can save you as much as $300...more times dat no even work.

tell me bout it.. i dang near drap dead to even look at the rates during those times.. new years too.. :angry:

mi count dat wit di Christmas fare. I use to love to go home Christmas and stay a month starting Christmas week...I use to go to Sting International every year, but mi no like dat time a year no more. I can't get the friuts I want to eat, it too busy, massive delays, RAHTID traffic, and it's so rass COLD when I get back to Baltimore.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

my gosh.. I LOOOVVVVEEE southwestern eggrolls.. GIRL!!

hubby "french fried" some chicken yesterday.. i asked him twice what he said.. and DIED w/ laugh.. aww my baby

do ya'll hubby say french fry???

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hubby "french fried" some chicken yesterday.. i asked him twice what he said.. and DIED w/ laugh.. aww my baby

YES! It is FRENCH FRIED!!!

yuh cyaan tell me nuttin!! :angry:

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Sunny I had a dream about you last night and you don't want to know.....

Sunny is (was dat di dream)

*****************PREGNANT**********************

that was the dream..... :yes:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

what are those Q?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

me too. I like the ones from Chilis and Cheesecake Factory. Umm, Umm, good

I've never heard of french fried. lol

Edited by *SunRay*

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

YES! It is FRENCH FRIED!!!

yuh cyaan tell me nuttin!! :angry:

DWL :rofl: I still say dat :rofl:

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
dada??

are u taking the other kids anywhere?? yeah im bout to get ya LOL.. Da done been to JA.. so what bout the other likkle ones mommy!!!

(As she looks guilty) Nope. Well if I pull of this cruise I am taking the second child Nellie. She won’t let me live it down about taking Da to JA but the twins?? Hecks to the naw. I’m sorry but Da is my travel buddy. He is old enough to appreciate it and plus I want him to travel and see the world I’m trying to find ways to keep him motivated and in school. Shoot after the JA trip he made high honor roll for the rest of the year. I told him if his grades slip he’s not going anywhere so far it worked.

Hey whatever works! Good for Da! :thumbs::thumbs:

We are sitting in the airport at FLL and he just found a fellow JA to talk too, so I can have some me time. I know this is what he misses the most. That male bonding time he had with his friends.

Yeah, my hubby is really missing that too. He says people here are not friendly. I tell him it's true...people here tend to be a little more guarded & cautious & it takes time to make friends.

Hey Yardies…

Man, ya’ll chat too much. Lol I hope everyone is enjoying their day.

Congratulations Nat!!!! Your honey will be home very soon….

Jakeswife: I’m glad that things are getting a little better. My hubby had a hard time adjusting too, so now you see why we love Jamaica so much. It’s an awesome place to live and vacation. He even cried and I couldn’t do anything by hold him and tell him that things will be ok. He’s much better now though. Next month will make one year since he came to the US.

:((F)(L) Sometimes I have to do the same...it's so hard.

Wow, your hubby has already been here a year? Can't believe how quickly time flies....I remember your wedding!

It is hard Ells, but I will hold him everyday to make him feel better. I love my hubby and whatever it takes to make him feel COMFORTABLE if I can do it, IT WILL BE DONE!

Yep, Halloween will make one year. Time flies when your having fun. lol Maybe this year I'll make him dress up and pass out candy. lol

Me too! The part that is hard is it just breaks your heart because you can only imagine what they must be feeling inside. There's not much you can do about it other than comfort & hold them! :(

I want to at least pass out candy this year too! Hubby is a goofball & would LOVE to be either Spongebob or Batman (he's a little kid inside)! LOL! We'll have to sit near our gate though cause from our door to the front gate is at least 100 feet....that would be tough to walk back & forth all night. I think you guys should def pass out candy! Seeing those kids is pure entertainment.

SHUT YOUR FACE LAWNY.......

Dillion, did you dream I became a millionaire? :blush:

:rofl::rofl: Love you Lawny....it was just funny how she said that! :yes:

Hey Bunz; wah we/u call coleslaw (a so it spell)?

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

that was the dream..... :yes:

eeeeehhhhhhhhhhh.... Mi??? Lawd.... :blush::unsure::whistle::wacko::innocent::help::girlwerewolf2xn::wow: mek mi go straight to CVS tiday.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

hee hee....hubby used to say dat too..til mi laugh at him....now he juss seh fried

we are going to hell

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Bunz; wah we/u call coleslaw (a so it spell)?

mi call it coleslaw

but one of my freinds has a special name for it

but i can't remmeber off the top of my head

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JAP;

It's so expensive to travel to Jamaica Christmas and Easter. They only time I get away from the high fares is stay in Jamaica for 3 weeks. Have to book around the black out dates, which can save you as much as $300...more times dat no even work.

tell me bout it.. i dang near drap dead to even look at the rates during those times.. new years too.. :angry:

I would LOVE to go to JA for New Years!!! I bet it’s a BLAST!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.