SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
For some reason I felt very confident for Nat. I kind of knew they were going to get through. Come on it’s Nat you know she crosses all T’s and dots all I’s. I’m sure when the interviewer sat down Nat pulled out her spreadsheets and told the lady/man to come on with it . I know she knows the dates and times of when they kissed had whoopie, swam in the sea, all the places they been to, every phone call, text, web cam chat and every outfit they wore on which day. If you asked it, Nat had a column for it . I’m sure the interviewer looked at her like this :blink: .. said ooookkk and then stamped them APPROVED!

LOL! :lol::lol::lol: I'm not as 'organized' as Nat (but close) & when we went in to the embassy with my 3 inch thick binder full of documents, I think they knew we meant business too. Once she started asking for forms she needed & I had to flip through because I forgot where everything was because I had so much, I said, "I came prepared!" and laughed a little & she said, "I can tell!" :rofl:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning Peeps :D

I started to worry about my son's school after what I read Belwin and DaDa post :unsure:

I am happy to report that my son's school has a Travel Study contract I can sign and they will send me with all the lessons. His teacher said they will consider him in school if he completes the assignments! :dance:

JAMAICA here we come!!! :star:

WOW!!! That is nice. Can you tell your schools to talk to our school? There is this cruise I would like to go on for my bwaan day and I want to take my son but I’m worried about him missing five days. He is now in 8th grade so to me it’s important for him not to miss too much school. He missed some time when we went to JA last year but this year he is in a new school with a harder curriculum.

I'm so glad everything worked out!!!

DaDa (F)

Maybe you could talk to the Principal??? I can't believe all schools don't have this kind of thing in place :blink:

I mean as long as you have the lessons for him during his absence I can't see any reason they should dock him for a week off :angry:

What if you plan the trip for a time the school is out, like Christmas or spring break...??

Timeline
thanks jw..

hays.. im sorry bout the mixup, specially when its not ur fault.. it think if u just send them EVERYTHING u mentioned for clairication..they can't get confused and get it wrong again..

many blessings!!!

MAANNNNN.. i can't get that trey songz song out of my head.. "u gone think i invented sex"

it is FIYAH!!! i have always liked Trey, but he is really bringing it w/ this album.. i think i will buy it..

I have the Trey Sonz cd and all his other ones, I like it!... That lil sexy mofo can get it!!!! (of course not now, I's about to be married, lol)... I saw him in concert with Neyo and he sang with his shirt off.. I almost lost my dayum mind.. whew okay let me calm down, hormones ragin lol

GIRL. i had such a hard time seeing him as sexy.. he look like a lil boy to me, but i haven't seen him w/ the shirt off LATELY lol..and then he be talking bout how he is so well ENDOWED and too much for some ladies.. i be like PUHLEASE trey, u chat too much fuh ie fi be TRUE.. i don't know.. i guess he could be working w/ something LOL

Filed: Timeline
For some reason I felt very confident for Nat. I kind of knew they were going to get through. Come on it's Nat you know she crosses all T's and dots all I's. I'm sure when the interviewer sat down Nat pulled out her spreadsheets and told the lady/man to come on with it . I know she knows the dates and times of when they kissed had whoopie, swam in the sea, all the places they been to, every phone call, text, web cam chat and every outfit they wore on which day. If you asked it, Nat had a column for it . I'm sure the interviewer looked at her like this :blink: .. said ooookkk and then stamped them APPROVED!

LOL! :lol::lol::lol: I'm not as 'organized' as Nat (but close) & when we went in to the embassy with my 3 inch thick binder full of documents, I think they knew we meant business too. Once she started asking for forms she needed & I had to flip through because I forgot where everything was because I had so much, I said, "I came prepared!" and laughed a little & she said, "I can tell!" :rofl:

dwl...Ells u bring too much...I had one plastic folder and I handed it to the lady at Window A...she took out what she needed and handed it back.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
For some reason I felt very confident for Nat. I kind of knew they were going to get through. Come on it’s Nat you know she crosses all T’s and dots all I’s. I’m sure when the interviewer sat down Nat pulled out her spreadsheets and told the lady/man to come on with it . I know she knows the dates and times of when they kissed had whoopie, swam in the sea, all the places they been to, every phone call, text, web cam chat and every outfit they wore on which day. If you asked it, Nat had a column for it . I’m sure the interviewer looked at her like this :blink: .. said ooookkk and then stamped them APPROVED!

smilielol.gif

SO TRUE!!! :yes:

(F) (((Nat & Steven))) (F)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm here Philly

I was about to say Beuler, Beuler, anyone anyone LOL

So what's good Dillon anything exciting going on?

I'm still going through my adjustment phase or should I say my kids are and tomorrow if Mr Philly's Bday so I am planning a sexy party for him. I had no idea what to get him for present so I have decided to take to South St and get him a new tattoo he will be so thrilled it will be his third!

Philly I guess yuh still working on that PM?? What is it like 8 pages long??

Ohhhhhh...I'm with you DaDa....mine has to be like 20!

~ 4/22/09 - sent I-129F form off to VSC

~ 11/23/09 – Interview Scheduled 11/23/2009

~ 12/09/09 – Picked up visa at MoBay DHL ofc-EXTREMELY late processing

~ 12/13/09 – Arrived at Philadelphia airport

~ 2/14/10 – WEDDING DAY FINALLY

AOS Timeline

~ 2/26/10 – mailed AOS/EAD/AP via USPS confirmed delivery

~ 2/28/10 – delivery confirmed 6:57 am

~ 3/10/10 – rec'd email acceptance confirmation from USCIS

~ 3/16/10 – rec'd NOA1's via mail for I-485, AP and EAD

~ 3/19/10 – Biometrics appt - 3/31/10 11 am

~ 3/24/10 – Walk-in Biometrics appt - 2:00 pm

~ 4/07/10 – Case transferred to National Benefits Center

~ 4/09/10 – Case transferred to CSC for processing

~ 5/01/10 – EAD card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 5/07/10 – AP rec'd in mail...no notice at all!

~ 5/24/10 – EAP rec'd in mail

~ 6/02/10 – AOS card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 6/08/10 – rec'd welcome letter in mail

Hey Yardies…

Man, ya’ll chat too much. Lol I hope everyone is enjoying their day.

Congratulations Nat!!!! Your honey will be home very soon….

Jakeswife: I’m glad that things are getting a little better. My hubby had a hard time adjusting too, so now you see why we love Jamaica so much. It’s an awesome place to live and vacation. He even cried and I couldn’t do anything by hold him and tell him that things will be ok. He’s much better now though. Next month will make one year since he came to the US.

jamaica is very small compare to the US and when we are home it's like we can feel the embrace not just from family but from friends.There's alot more to relate to back home and the feeling of belonging is greater than anything we will experience. No matter how bad things are we can still eat by picking a fruit here and there and drinking water from stand pipe.No matter how bored we get we can just stand at the corner and watch mad or sane people do funny things.No matter how broke we are once we reach out someone will give us a hand or a ride to where we want to go.No matter the war and violence the music and the rhythm let us forget if just for a moment. We are always warm and the chilly time doesn't last long enough to change our mood.It's like a cocoon that no matter how much we fight to get off it the memories take us back home.So we shed tears for just being on the soil and that's why we cry or stand and pause for a moment when we get out of the airport.The air is breathtaking and the feeling is strong enough to get a pleasant reaction.WE are home.

Jakewife we need to have this pinned, so when we forget what they are missing. we can always look back at this and see why a yardie is missing his home. Thanks for this.....

Timeline

i agree.. there was no doubt in my mind. i can't really remember seeing a yardie k1 denied.. well for anything but ganga..

Filed: Timeline
For some reason I felt very confident for Nat. I kind of knew they were going to get through. Come on it's Nat you know she crosses all T's and dots all I's. I'm sure when the interviewer sat down Nat pulled out her spreadsheets and told the lady/man to come on with it . I know she knows the dates and times of when they kissed had whoopie, swam in the sea, all the places they been to, every phone call, text, web cam chat and every outfit they wore on which day. If you asked it, Nat had a column for it . I'm sure the interviewer looked at her like this :blink: .. said ooookkk and then stamped them APPROVED!

i agree.. there was no doubt in my mind. i can't really remember seeing a yardie k1 denied.. well for anything but ganga..

:whistle:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

dwl...Ells u bring too much...I had one plastic folder and I handed it to the lady at Window A...she took out what she needed and handed it back.

I was making sure they had no reason to deny us! You want original photos from the initial K-1 petition? CHECK! NOA2 letter? CHECK! More than one year of tax records? CHECK! Follow up docs to prove our relationship that weren't included in the original K-1 petition? CHECK!!! I had it all!! :whistle::rofl:

Timeline
Hey Yardies…

Man, ya’ll chat too much. Lol I hope everyone is enjoying their day.

Congratulations Nat!!!! Your honey will be home very soon….

Jakeswife: I’m glad that things are getting a little better. My hubby had a hard time adjusting too, so now you see why we love Jamaica so much. It’s an awesome place to live and vacation. He even cried and I couldn’t do anything by hold him and tell him that things will be ok. He’s much better now though. Next month will make one year since he came to the US.

jamaica is very small compare to the US and when we are home it's like we can feel the embrace not just from family but from friends.There's alot more to relate to back home and the feeling of belonging is greater than anything we will experience. No matter how bad things are we can still eat by picking a fruit here and there and drinking water from stand pipe.No matter how bored we get we can just stand at the corner and watch mad or sane people do funny things.No matter how broke we are once we reach out someone will give us a hand or a ride to where we want to go.No matter the war and violence the music and the rhythm let us forget if just for a moment. We are always warm and the chilly time doesn't last long enough to change our mood.It's like a cocoon that no matter how much we fight to get off it the memories take us back home.So we shed tears for just being on the soil and that's why we cry or stand and pause for a moment when we get out of the airport.The air is breathtaking and the feeling is strong enough to get a pleasant reaction.WE are home.

I am not from JA but I can relate. When I step out the airport I always got this calming feeling. Whether the breeze hits my face or the sun shines pon me it just always relaxed me. The shouting men trying to get you to take their taxi or all the honking from the cars down the street none of that mattered its like my soul was at peace.

Timeline

JW - your post is very insightful for me. Thank you.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
thanks jw..

hays.. im sorry bout the mixup, specially when its not ur fault.. it think if u just send them EVERYTHING u mentioned for clairication..they can't get confused and get it wrong again..

many blessings!!!

MAANNNNN.. i can't get that trey songz song out of my head.. "u gone think i invented sex"

it is FIYAH!!! i have always liked Trey, but he is really bringing it w/ this album.. i think i will buy it..

I have the Trey Sonz cd and all his other ones, I like it!... That lil sexy mofo can get it!!!! (of course not now, I's about to be married, lol)... I saw him in concert with Neyo and he sang with his shirt off.. I almost lost my dayum mind.. whew okay let me calm down, hormones ragin lol

Well yuh betta hurry up b4 yuh say I do….

No I’m joking ignore me but wait then again if you have Trey as a side kick he can help pay the AOS fees…. LOL

Timeline

:whistle:

lol.. u right tre.. i know many are denied lol..age/prison records ray tay tay.. but for the yardies that report back, we've had a fairly outstanding track record i think.. :unsure:

u know some that been holding out on us??? lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.