SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
We are sitting in the airport at FLL and he just found a fellow JA to talk too, so I can have some me time. I know this is what he misses the most. That male bonding time he had with his friends.

Yeah, my hubby is really missing that too. He says people here are not friendly. I tell him it's true...people here tend to be a little more guarded & cautious & it takes time to make friends.

Hey Yardies…

Man, ya’ll chat too much. Lol I hope everyone is enjoying their day.

Congratulations Nat!!!! Your honey will be home very soon….

Jakeswife: I’m glad that things are getting a little better. My hubby had a hard time adjusting too, so now you see why we love Jamaica so much. It’s an awesome place to live and vacation. He even cried and I couldn’t do anything by hold him and tell him that things will be ok. He’s much better now though. Next month will make one year since he came to the US.

:((F)(L) Sometimes I have to do the same...it's so hard.

Wow, your hubby has already been here a year? Can't believe how quickly time flies....I remember your wedding!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Morning Peeps :D

I started to worry about my son's school after what I read Belwin and DaDa post :unsure:

I am happy to report that my son's school has a Travel Study contract I can sign and they will send me with all the lessons. His teacher said they will consider him in school if he completes the assignments! :dance:

JAMAICA here we come!!! :star:

THATS GREAT HERE THEY WOULDNT LET THAT HAPPEN

Thats wonderful news!!! Have fun JaP

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Yardies…

Jakeswife: I’m glad that things are getting a little better. My hubby had a hard time adjusting too, so now you see why we love Jamaica so much. It’s an awesome place to live and vacation. He even cried and I couldn’t do anything by hold him and tell him that things will be ok. He’s much better now though. Next month will make one year since he came to the US.

jamaica is very small compare to the US and when we are home it's like we can feel the embrace not just from family but from friends.There's alot more to relate to back home and the feeling of belonging is greater than anything we will experience. No matter how bad things are we can still eat by picking a fruit here and there and drinking water from stand pipe.No matter how bored we get we can just stand at the corner and watch mad or sane people do funny things.No matter how broke we are once we reach out someone will give us a hand or a ride to where we want to go.No matter the war and violence the music and the rhythm let us forget if just for a moment. We are always warm and the chilly time doesn't last long enough to change our mood.It's like a cocoon that no matter how much we fight to get off it the memories take us back home.So we shed tears for just being on the soil and that's why we cry or stand and pause for a moment when we get out of the airport.The air is breathtaking and the feeling is strong enough to get a pleasant reaction.WE are home.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
AMEN! and she has the nerve to be tender-headed too. :angry:

yep mine too.. BOTH of them.. im like :blink: are u serious.. i can hardly touch it w/out the whining and then im embarrassed when smaddy else affi put up w/ it.. :crying:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
BY Request for my Team Member Bunz for the Newest Approval for Nat and Steve

Ok going to lunch by people

Um Dills, Im not a Jermaine fan per say but I do like that one lmao

PLEASE don't encourage her :no:

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: Timeline
Hey Yardies…

Man, ya'll chat too much. Lol I hope everyone is enjoying their day.

Jakeswife: I'm glad that things are getting a little better. My hubby had a hard time adjusting too, so now you see why we love Jamaica so much. It's an awesome place to live and vacation. He even cried and I couldn't do anything by hold him and tell him that things will be ok. He's much better now though. Next month will make one year since he came to the US.

jamaica is very small compare to the US and when we are home it's like we can feel the embrace not just from family but from friends.There's alot more to relate to back home and the feeling of belonging is greater than anything we will experience. No matter how bad things are we can still eat by picking a fruit here and there and drinking water from stand pipe.No matter how bored we get we can just stand at the corner and watch mad or sane people do funny things.No matter how broke we are once we reach out someone will give us a hand or a ride to where we want to go.No matter the war and violence the music and the rhythm let us forget if just for a moment. We are always warm and the chilly time doesn't last long enough to change our mood.It's like a cocoon that no matter how much we fight to get off it the memories take us back home.So we shed tears for just being on the soil and that's why we cry or stand and pause for a moment when we get out of the airport.The air is breathtaking and the feeling is strong enough to get a pleasant reaction.WE are home.

Amen...

u can tek mi outah di kuntri, but u caan tek di kuntri outah mi

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
I'm here Philly

I was about to say Beuler, Beuler, anyone anyone LOL

So what's good Dillon anything exciting going on?

I'm still going through my adjustment phase or should I say my kids are and tomorrow if Mr Philly's Bday so I am planning a sexy party for him. I had no idea what to get him for present so I have decided to take to South St and get him a new tattoo he will be so thrilled it will be his third!

Philly I guess yuh still working on that PM?? What is it like 8 pages long??

Timeline
thanks jw..

hays.. im sorry bout the mixup, specially when its not ur fault.. it think if u just send them EVERYTHING u mentioned for clairication..they can't get confused and get it wrong again..

many blessings!!!

MAANNNNN.. i can't get that trey songz song out of my head.. "u gone think i invented sex"

it is FIYAH!!! i have always liked Trey, but he is really bringing it w/ this album.. i think i will buy it..

I have the Trey Sonz cd and all his other ones, I like it!... That lil sexy mofo can get it!!!! (of course not now, I's about to be married, lol)... I saw him in concert with Neyo and he sang with his shirt off.. I almost lost my dayum mind.. whew okay let me calm down, hormones ragin lol

Timeline
Morning Peeps :D

I started to worry about my son's school after what I read Belwin and DaDa post :unsure:

I am happy to report that my son's school has a Travel Study contract I can sign and they will send me with all the lessons. His teacher said they will consider him in school if he completes the assignments! :dance:

JAMAICA here we come!!! :star:

WOW!!! That is nice. Can you tell your schools to talk to our school? There is this cruise I would like to go on for my bwaan day and I want to take my son but I’m worried about him missing five days. He is now in 8th grade so to me it’s important for him not to miss too much school. He missed some time when we went to JA last year but this year he is in a new school with a harder curriculum.

I'm so glad everything worked out!!!

Timeline
Hey Yardies…

Awww Im glad he is adjusting better :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
AMEN! and she has the nerve to be tender-headed too. :angry:

yep mine too.. BOTH of them.. im like :blink: are u serious.. i can hardly touch it w/out the whining and then im embarrassed when smaddy else affi put up w/ it.. :crying:

I have been trying to convince her to have it locked since she was about 4 but no luck so far.

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline
Hey Yardies…

What a way to put it, you made me feel as if I were in JA at this very moment *sigh*

Timeline

For some reason I felt very confident for Nat. I kind of knew they were going to get through. Come on it’s Nat you know she crosses all T’s and dots all I’s. I’m sure when the interviewer sat down Nat pulled out her spreadsheets and told the lady/man to come on with it . I know she knows the dates and times of when they kissed had whoopie, swam in the sea, all the places they been to, every phone call, text, web cam chat and every outfit they wore on which day. If you asked it, Nat had a column for it . I’m sure the interviewer looked at her like this :blink: .. said ooookkk and then stamped them APPROVED!

Timeline

No one could have put that any better than you just did! :thumbs::thumbs::luv:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
BY Request for my Team Member Bunz for the Newest Approval for Nat and Steve

Ok going to lunch by people

Philly,

Don't get mad...but on the VMA's last night did Jermaine remind you of the tin man from The Wiz?

No one could have put that any better than you just did! :thumbs::thumbs::luv:

I couldn't agree with you more Ells

~ 4/22/09 - sent I-129F form off to VSC

~ 11/23/09 – Interview Scheduled 11/23/2009

~ 12/09/09 – Picked up visa at MoBay DHL ofc-EXTREMELY late processing

~ 12/13/09 – Arrived at Philadelphia airport

~ 2/14/10 – WEDDING DAY FINALLY

AOS Timeline

~ 2/26/10 – mailed AOS/EAD/AP via USPS confirmed delivery

~ 2/28/10 – delivery confirmed 6:57 am

~ 3/10/10 – rec'd email acceptance confirmation from USCIS

~ 3/16/10 – rec'd NOA1's via mail for I-485, AP and EAD

~ 3/19/10 – Biometrics appt - 3/31/10 11 am

~ 3/24/10 – Walk-in Biometrics appt - 2:00 pm

~ 4/07/10 – Case transferred to National Benefits Center

~ 4/09/10 – Case transferred to CSC for processing

~ 5/01/10 – EAD card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 5/07/10 – AP rec'd in mail...no notice at all!

~ 5/24/10 – EAP rec'd in mail

~ 6/02/10 – AOS card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 6/08/10 – rec'd welcome letter in mail

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.